Search 62305 Camino Questions

Pilgrim Passport

cjward

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances May 2022
Is it possible to obtain the pilgrim passport in Pamplona? If so, where. I’m assuming there isn’t a pilgrim office. Wondering if one could stay in a hostel/Albergue in Pamplona before heading to SJPP without a pilgrim passport?

John Brierley 2023 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.

Vacajoe

Traded in my work boots for hiking ones
Frances, Portuguese, Aragon, Norte, SJWayUK, Nive
There’s actually a Pilgrims Office in Pamplona! (Well, there was pre-Covid but now???? No idea, but you can check!). It was near San Saturnino Church. We visited it after the evening pilgrim mass and blessing at that church.

John Brierley 2023 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
Is it possible to obtain the pilgrim passport in Pamlona? If so, where. I’m assuming there isn’t a pilgrim office. Wondering if one could stay in a hostel/Albergue in Pamplona before heading to SJPP without a pilgrim passport?
LOL! I just noticed your Avatar. She was mine for several years. One of my favorites!

CAMINO DEL NORTE, PRIMITIVO
Is it possible to obtain the pilgrim passport in Pamplona? If so, where. I’m assuming there isn’t a pilgrim office. Wondering if one could stay in a hostel/Albergue in Pamplona before heading to SJPP without a pilgrim passport?
If you are paritcularly anxious, you can buy one to be sent via post. I bought mine via snail mail.

trecile

Staff member
PAST - Francés, Norte, Salvador, Portuguese
You can order one ahead of time from American Pilgrims on the Camino
Or from the Camino Forum Store

Most read last week in this forum

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/25/opinion/walking-hiking-spring.html
Hi there :) I wish to walk another Camino this July-August for 6 weeks. I work in a school following the northern hemisphere calendar, so this is the only chunk of time I have to walk. But I am...
Hello, I am a 60 year old Italian man. Last year I walked a section of the French Camino from Sarria to Santiago. In June I would like to walk the Portuguese Camino from Tui to Santiago. I am...
I had planned, back in late 2019, to walk from Lucca to Rome on the Francigena in May of 2020. I had already walked two caminos, a two week venture from Porto back in 2015 with a friend, and then...
I will be walking from Baiona to Santiago from 25th April to 1st May. Is anybody doing this at the same time?

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2023 Camino Guides