Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Pilgrimage the road to Istanbul

Bella2017

Year of past OR future Camino
March 2017 Oct 2018 Camino ingles june 2019 cancelled Camino Portuguese Oct 2019
The second of this series is on bbc on tv tomorrow at 9pm. It is good to have something to look forward to in these difficult times.

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

mmmmartin

Santander-SdC bici '14
Plata bici '17
1/2 Plata bici '18
Frances a pie '18
(Porto a pie '19)
It seemed to me to be pretty good, with the caveats that there are inevitably "celebrities" to boost viewing figures while I would prefer "ordinary people" who are usually much more interesting. But a nice combination of walking, religion, scenery, and local people who are great. Having said that, I love Spain and the Spanish so walking to Istanbul (even though much is done by motor transport, obviously) doesn't hold much fascination for me. But a good programme. Recommended.

MartinBryant

None so far. Hoping to walk Camino Frances in September 2020
I certainly enjoyed the first episode last week. A bit of a change from the usual TV fare 👍

Camino Jewellery
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
I look forward to sitting down later today to watch it, as I recorded it. I will not have time till later. I have decided to do the equivalent of a half day camino beginning at 07.30. I will post in the Where did you walk thread later! All conveniences readily at hand, and not even a daypack is required. Just grit, and an upward tilt of the head.

BarbaraW

Thank you Bella for the reminder. I'd have missed it otherwise. I'm enjoying the programme very much.

Jacobus

Pilgrim since 2008
Camino Francés(2008,09 14)
Del Norte (2011)
Portuguese(2015,2017)
Inglés 2015
Fisterre (2015 17)
The second of this series is on bbc on tv tomorrow at 9pm. It is good to have something to look forward to in these difficult times.
Does anyone know if this is available in Canada? On Netflix, Appletv Prime or the like?

Camino Jewellery
Create your own ad

Jacobus

Pilgrim since 2008
Camino Francés(2008,09 14)
Del Norte (2011)
Portuguese(2015,2017)
Inglés 2015
Fisterre (2015 17)
Not sure. Will have to get my daughter to check it out.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads