• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pilgrims Crossing Borders

walkmag

Time of past OR future Camino
leon to Santiago (2006),
SJDP to Santiago (2009)
Porto to Santiago (2010)
Minturno to Rome (2012)
Siena to Rome (2012),
Fidenza to Siena (2013)
Lausanne to Fidenza (2014)
Bilbao to Ribadeo Sept (2015)
CMD Maybe (Sept 2016)
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Starts in Trondheim(Nidaros) 600km from Oslo, walking the St.Olav's way from Nidaros.

Would like to join that and as a retired I have the time but It will cost a lot of money being on the road for 6 months!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Would like to join that and as a retired I have the time but It will cost a lot of money being on the road for 6 months!
Hello it is not until 2015 , maybe you could do a few sections..at least the local pilgrims groups will know the most economical options

Walkmag, perhaps it should be put in the title of the thread that this is a Trondheim-Rome-Jerusalem pilgrimage to attract more viewers...
I am considering starting from Oslo....will see how things develop..

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Walkmag, perhaps it should be put in the title of the thread that this is a Trondheim-Rome-Jerusalem pilgrimage to attract more viewers...
I am considering starting from Oslo....will see how things develop..
Hi Giorgio A friend posted a link on Facebook , ...but the news seems to be spreading around the Pilgirm Community , and slowly causing a buzz .

Here is a first map out of Oslo...

Attachments

• oslolarvik.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Hi Giorgio A friend posted a link on Facebook , ...but the news seems to be spreading around the Pilgirm Community , and slowly causing a buzz .
Walkmag,could you give me the link you're referring to ?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back