Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Pilgrims dish of the day At SJDPP?

Luap

Past OR future Camino
St Jean Pied de Port is a stunning little town! However, I am eating alone and will have no idea where to go. Can anybody suggest where to have a sufficient evening meal on a moderate budget please? I’d be grateful for your suggestions. Many thanks . Buen camino!

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

SabineP

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.
St Jean Pied de Port is a stunning little town! However, I am eating alone and will have no idea where to go. Can anybody suggest where to have a sufficient evening meal on a moderate budget please? I’d be grateful for your suggestions. Many thanks . Buen camino!

Can't give you a suggestion as I never visited the town but you can't go wrong if you ask a local.
I just did a search and found some interesting places.
Like this one! Yum!

Enjoy and Buen Camino!

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

SabineP

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.
I had a very good meal at the Restaurant Ciderie Hurrup Eta Klik, sitting at a table in their lovely garden.

Looks good indeed.And I see that they serve Sidra from Astigarra ( lovely town on the Camino Vasco Interior ).

Lydia Gillen

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2007/8/9, 2011 , 2012/13/14. C.F 2015
Camino Portugues 2017,2018,2019
volunteering
Luap,over the years as I walked the Camino alone I often just stood inside a cafe or restaurant and if I saw a person who was alone and obviously a pilgrim I would ask if I could join them. In every case they were delighted to have the company of another pilgrim, and we would have a very pleasant evening together.
Buen Camino , Lydia

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings