• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pilgrims [Documentary - Camino de Santiago] - - With a guy named David, and his first aid trolley thingy

• Thread starter Deleted member 67185
  • Start date
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The journalist, Alexandre, was a really lovely young man and we met over a few days .... I met many pilgrims in the film but I so wish I had met the sad man who had lost his eldest son, Daniel, to cancer.

This is the only Camino film I have seen that has managed to capture the vastness and beauty of the landscape as well as the misty closeness of it, mirrored by the human journeys within it.

A beautiful film - though I blushed a little to see myself - I wasn't expecting that!!

Leaving me out of it I would recommend it to everyone - is quite beautiful .. but beware, it induces severe longings to be out there!!

Alexandre's Dad (they are Brazilian) had promised him when he was 5 that they would walk Camino together. Alexandre did his filming up to Logrono mainly as he met his Dad there and they walked on together, fulfilling that family promise. xx

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hello Everybody!

This is Alex, the journalist who made the documentary. David sent me the link to the forum.

I would like to thank everyone for sparing the time to watch the film, and for all the kind words.

Buen Camino, my friends!
Hi Alex - it’s wonderful to see you on the Forum! Congratulations on your beautiful film.

I’ve posted the link to your film on the Pilgrims in Sydney facebook page. Our members will enjoy your film very much - you’re taking us to the Camino when we can’t be there in person.

I hope Forum members who are members of pilgrim associations around the world will also post the link to the film on their local association facebook page. Your gentle and joyous film needs to be shared far and wide amongst our global pilgrim community - the gentleness, joyousness and goodwill so evident in the film will be a balm to us all in these strange and difficult times.

Best wishes from Oz -
Jenny

This is Alex, the journalist who made the documentary. David sent me the link to the foru
Alex, I just spent an hour, transported to the camino by your wonderful film. Then I was blown away, seeing in the credits that it was done as an undergraduate thesis. Seriously? Just...wow.
You have a gift...this was beautifully done.
Thank you for sharing it with a of us.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you so much Alex & David for this wonderful experience. I have just watched your doco, with tears in my eyes and a definite yearning/ wunderlust to walk another Camino. Hopefully, soon, I will be able to embark on another journey of exploration, peace and love. Well done to all the travellers involved in the film.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thankyou for this film, - I too usually ignore all the many personal films but this one was superb!
You truly captured the atmosphere and the experience......ooooh when I Can I start again?!

@Alexandre Amaral Your film is beautifully shot, edited and scored. So lovely in it's humanness and it shows the diversity in feeling and thought of the wonderful pilgrims you met and talked with. Thank you so much.

@David - I knew of course of your service in caring for pilgrims - it was special to see you out there with your first aid cart and multi-translated sign :) I was very moved by your thoughts and contribution as I was by all of the people in the film. So, thank you as well.

As @JennyH94 said so perfectly, the film is "a balm to us all in these strange and difficult times."

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
A well done, one hour long YouTube video that was published 4 days ago. Great video quality. One of the featured pilgrims took me by surprise, and made do a double take :)

"Aren't we all just taking a long walk"?...WOW, loved that quote and loved this video. I too don't watch videos, with no reason. I've been told we, my family , are in a Korean movie that won awards in Korea by a Catholic association, and even that I have not watched...
I really enjoyed this, and that quote above was beautiful!
Neve

"Aren't we all just taking a long walk"?...WOW, loved that quote and loved this video. I too don't watch videos, with no reason. I've been told we, my family , are in a Korean movie that won awards in Korea by a Catholic association, and even that I have not watched...
I really enjoyed this, and that quote above was beautiful!
Neve

It's a quote from The Way, with Martin Sheen

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back