• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pilgrims Passport & Stamps along England's Pilgrims' Way

SacredSteps

Time of past OR future Camino
With much thanks to Saf, Elaine, Chenahusky, Raggy and others, I have compiled a more complete list of where to receive pilgrim credentia stamps along England's Pilgrims Way from Winchester or London to Canterbury.

Canterbury Cathedral has year-round events planned to coincide with the 850-year anniversary of the martyrdom of St. Thomas Beckett this year. I will walk the Pilgrims' Way from London to Canterbury in July 2020 before starting the Via Francigena onwards to Rome.

Thank you to everyone for your assistance in planning this pilgrimage!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello! I'm starting research on the VF and, having walked the Camino Francés, I wonder how laundry/hand washing facilities and situations compare on the Francigena. I know there are more private...
Good news for pilgrims on the VF: https://www.viefrancigene.org/en/historic-pilgrim-hostel-reopens-in-siena-tuscany/

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back