Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.

Places to stay in July

windyhollow

Year of past OR future Camino
1-week planned (July 2020)
Hello. My husband, son and I are hoping to walk the Camino del Norte from San Sebastian to Bilbao in July 2020. I have been looking to see what kind of accommodations are available and places are showing up as expensive. I saw a tipi listed for over 180 euros for one night and rooms for well over 150 euros. Does this seem right? Am I missing something? I've come across a few websites/blogs where pilgrims have posted about accommodations and included links via booking.com; this is where I've seen the costs I mentioned listed. Thanks for any insights!

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.

trecile

Camino Addict
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
Hello. My husband, son and I are hoping to walk the Camino del Norte from San Sebastian to Bilbao in July 2020. I have been looking to see what kind of accommodations are available and places are showing up as expensive. I saw a tipi listed for over 180 euros for one night and rooms for well over 150 euros. Does this seem right? Am I missing something? I've come across a few websites/blogs where pilgrims have posted about accommodations and included links via booking.com; this is where I've seen the costs I mentioned listed. Thanks for any insights!
The northern coast of Spain is a popular tourist destination, so prices are higher. However, there is less expensive pilgrim accommodation. Gronze.com is a good resource for finding these less expensive places.

"Camino from 2013 to 2019" paused for now...
Explore this site

If you open it in Google Chrome you will. Get a translation into English option.

There is an ongoing discussion on the Camino Norte and accommodation here

This is high season for Tourists and Surfers. San Sebastian is a cosmopolitan city with many events. Consider starting but not staying there...

Puiu

Here you have a list with ALL albergues on Camino del Norte -

Attachments

• Alberguesuri-Del-NORTE.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated