• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Planning Advanced Albergue Reservations

Humbertico

Time of past OR future Camino
Plan 2018
My wife and I are planning our Camino for September and have read many blogs in reference to places to stay on this journey. The question I have is how is it possible for you to know in advance when you are going to reach each town to make reservations in advance. I understand perhaps in SJPDP your starting point but how about the rest of the trip. Would it be better each town you reach to make arrangements for the next day instead of plotting reservations for the entire 30-35 days? Appreciate all tips from those that have traveled the Camino Frances. Gracias Peregrinos!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
We made reservations only once for the first night at Orisson. After that, we just walked until we were ready to stop. There was only one night where we had to walk an extra 7 km to find a bed. And one night where the albergue we wanted to stay was closed, so we walked 1km back. We walked in early Spring and there were plenty of empty beds.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Take it a day at a time. You have no idea how far you’re going to walk on any given day. One of the joys of walking the Camino is letting go of the need to plan everything out to the nth degree. At first it is frightening, but if you go with the flow, it becomes freeing.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hi and welcome! I have only ever booked the first night (when my flight arrives late), the Orrisson albergue and a hotel in Santiago for the end. Even then I have had to cancel/change those bookings as I arrived earlier than expected and in the case of Orrisson, decided not to stay after all. I don't know how people manage to book ahead, it doesn't work for me....I have never had problems finding a bed, btw. (I walked in July/August.)
Hope it works out for you :)

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I walked in late August through September, I didn't book at all and only got caught out once when an alburgue in a small village I wanted to stay at was closed. A short taxi ride solved the problem. As said above it's good to let go and accept the serendipity of the journey.

Take it a day at a time. You have no idea how far you’re going to walk on any given day. One of the joys of walking the Camino is letting go of the need to plan everything out to the nth degree. At first it is frightening, but if you go with the flow, it becomes freeing.
I agree, it can be a little scary at first, but by not sticking to a rigid accomodation plan it opens your camino up and allows you to change plans when you meet people or decide you want a shorter walking day. An app that can take some of the stress out of it is the booking.com app, this would allow you to book the night before if you want to know you have a bed the next day - you don't have to use it, but it may give you peace of mind.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
You must always ask... who is giving the advice.

We are a retired couple who walked the Camino in Sept/Oct 2017 and we pre-booked 80% of our places to stay.
The catch is.... this was our third Camino. We knew where we liked to stay, what that days walk required, and how far we could walk.

I would suggest you pre-book SJPdP, Orisson, and (maybe) Roncesvalles. The chances are, your next two stops will be Zubiri, and Pamplona.... but, the hike over the Pyrenees can effect different people in different ways.

What we did on our first Camino was prepare a list of highly recommended places to stay, with phone numbers, and printed it out, and took it with us.

Often retired couples start by staying in communal Alberques and then switch over to Double rooms with a private bath. So again.... it makes it hard for a NewBee to pre-book.

More advice....
-If you don't have a room booked.... get to Town before 2PM (1PM is even better) or the rooms will be a lot harder to find, or gone.
-The place tonight, will often help you pre-book a place for tomorrow night.

@Humbertico , many words of wisdom above. To summarie:

1) seldom is a bed or two not available when you decide to stop for the day

2) not having a booking you must make leaves you open to tarry to smell the local roses (or whatever) or move on more quickly.

In my journey from Le Puy-en-Velay to Santiago de Compostela in 2016 and 2017 I booked ahead once. And because of a slight injury I was two days late arriving.

If you are British please forgive me: while this is a generalisation, my walks in the UK over many months and from encounters along the way and talks with rellies I noted the British have almost a fetish about booking ahead.

@Humbertico , kia kaha (take care, be strong, get going)

I am also traveling the CF in September. I've already made reservations for Beilari in SJPdP. Their facility is across the street from the Pilgrims' Office. Use their website for making a reservation. I have also already booked a reservation in Orisson as I was told you need to do that 3 months in advance. For Orisson, write to refuge.orisson@wanadoo.fr. The folks at Beilari recommended that I make a reservation for Roncesvalles and gave me the following contact info: alberguederoncesvalles.com. That reservation has also been made. Not planning on making any more reservations, but I felt these first three were important to make in advance. All others will come as the need arises, if a need even does arise.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
This is a list of were we stayed, on our last Camino

We STRONGLY prefer to stay in Double rm with a private bathroom
Budget €100/day4both (Camino ave=€38/person).....don't forget to enjoy yourself. A budget of €120/day is more fun. Book Rooms 1 to 5 days in advance.
Always try to confirm your booking, on the same day (between 9am and 11am). It is not a speed race. It is not a “who spent the least” contest.
BBVA Bank (always works) or iberCaja Bank (does not charge a fee), Boiled Eggs keep 2 days
T21= Thursday Sept 21 *****=5Stars and distance to walk

2017 Camino Places to Stay
T21☻*** Gite d'Etape Ultreia, SJPdP 8, rue de la Citadelle www.ultreia64.fr 33 (0)6 80 88 46 22 mailto:dodo.ultreia@gmail.com
-€50/night Drm/Bath WhatsApp :+33 (0)6 80 88 46 22 Buy and Take 2each Lunch/Sandwich up the hill Salt your food- you need it (the first week)
F22☻(7.3Km)*** Refuge Orisson, Orisson 00 33 559491303 refuge.orisson@wanadoo.fr refuge-orisson.com/en/ Sandwiches 4-5€
-€36 /each, incl Din-Breakfast, provides fitted sheet, pillow case, blanket. 6-10 beds/room Sunrise-7:48am a must stay place.... will meet may Camino friends
For Shower... you need to pump the tap to get more water. Use the water, or don't use the water... you have FIVE minutes to shower with “hot” water. After Dinner...Introduce ourselves, where from and what our goal is. No WiFi
S23☻(18Km)*** Albergue de Roncesvalles, Roncesvalles www.alberguederoncesvalles.com 948 760 000 SPAIN EMERG# DIAL 112
-€24/2 Try bring Brfst power bar for walk 2.6Km to Burguete -€12 each ASK FOR TOP FLOOR ! Look around the Church.
S24☻(22Km)*** Albergue Río Arga Ibaia, Zubiri (just over Bridge) 680 10 44 71 hrioarga@gmail.com www.alberguerioarga.com/
-€40? Drm w/Bkfst shared Bathrm, ask for Bridge Balcony Has Kitchen -Best Ice cream Bar Magnum Almond
M25T26☻(22Km+BUS)****Hotel Agustinos Pamplona, 34 948 30 75 60, hotelagustinos.com has a Sauna, you need it, you deserve it
-~€50/night, a real Hotel,. Not on Camino get L16 Bus to Eroski Store....sells SIM cards, Bus.. €1.35/P/ride/cash, no transfers
To leave...get L16 Bus to Bus Terminal. With back to Bus Terminal, turn right, toward roundabout, walk between buildings (on Left). Look for bus-stop on next street
get L1 Bus (UNIVERSIDADES), get off @ Cizur c/Esparza Bidea (Ronda)
W27☻(BUS+21Km)****Albergue Jakue. Puente La Reina 948 34 10 17 Supper €10 if light is right.. leaving via road bridge, take Pic's of Old Bridge
-36-40€/Drm- ask for a room with a window, don't miss eating upstairs @ Buffet jakue.com/el-albergue/
T28☻(18Km)****Albergue de Villatuerta (La Casa Mágica). Villatuerta 948 53 60 95 300yrs old bldg, alberguevillatuerta.com/
-€60?Drm or 14€beds (no bunks) Ask for 2 beds on a corner room. Really good Veg. Paella Supper.
F29☻(25Km)***Pensión Ostadar. Los Arcos 34 649 96 14 40 @9 San Lázaro St. Past Church, thru Arch, across Rd, Left branch, 40m, on left
-€45 Drm Have a drink in front of Church (everybody is there) Alt.Route.. After Irache (wine) take left branch, under Hwy, left again
S30(19Km)***Albergue Izar. Viana (Navarra) 948 090 002 660071349 albergueizar.com info@albergueizar.com
-30€ Drm so-so breakfast, at entrance to town. Clean room, Nice Kitchen, Area near Church is pretty and very touristy
S01☻(23Km)****Albergue El Cántaro. Navarrete (La Rioja) 941 44 11 80 albergueelcantaro.com/ Walk behind Church to TOP of Hill, take Pic's
-40€Drm Red Albergue. Very clean, walk to far end of town. (steal Toilet Paper) Eat @ outdoor restaurant @ tree'd Sq, below Church
M02(23Km)***Albergue Municipal de Peregrinos de Azofra. Azofra 941 37 92 20 , 941 37 90 49 (Town Hall)
-7€ 60 beds/30rms All Dbl rms, clean enough. Get there early (they don't answers phone) Courtyard w/small Pool. Bring toilet paper.
Good kitchen, buy food @ store, but NOT on main street, it's off the open square, ask for “local” garlic and “local” wine
(the “local” wine is always better then the one with a “real” label. Look for Bakery in Grañon, past Church Sq, on R-side, bench on street
T03☻(23Km)??? Albergue Nuestra Señora de Carrasquedo, Grañón, 627 34 19 07 Bakery and big Church in Town
-28€Dbrm €8 Lunch or Supper, 1 Km south of town, next day... Eat breakfast or Lunch @ Hostal el Chocolatero (5.5Km) famous for it's homemade hot chocolate!)
W04☻(7Km)***Hotel San Anton Abad. Villafranca Montes de Oca (Burgos) 947 582 150 Bakery@entrance to town (get food 4 tomorrow)
-45€Drm Hotel w/ Albergue in the back, Lunch €12
T05☻(22Km) ? ?
F06S07(12Km)****Hotel Cordón, Calle La Puebla, 6 Burgos 947 26 50 00 hotelcordon.com/en/burgos €8Bkfst
-72€ Drm w/(great)breakfast Bkft is included... insist on it!) Clean, smallish rooms ask for not top floor, great location, real Hotel.
S08☻(21Km)??? Casa rural El Molino del Camino, Hornillos del Camino hispaniarural.com/burgos-rural/403elmolinodelcamino.htm
-€48 Drm w/Brfst €15Supper, not on Camino... call for pick-up in Hornillos 947 560 302
M09☻(20Km)??? Hostels Ultreia, Castrojeriz 947 378 640 C/ Real de Oriente, 77, (a third the way into Town)
-€45 Drm(3€ Brkft) Communal Dinner €10 Wine Cellar foot pool
-----In the morning, get a full English breakfast @ Tachu Cafe Bar in Itero De La Vega (11Km, over BIG hill)
T10☻(25Km)****Hostal Camino De Santiago, Frómista 979 81 02 82 hostalcaminodesantiago.es/ hostalcamino@hotmail.com
-48€ Drm w/ welcome Beer, SUPER clean, friendly, good Supper @ Bar next door €11meal 42°16'9.09"N 4°24'16.83"W
8 or 10K before Carrion de las Condes is a Pilgrim statue sitting at a table @ Villalcázar de Sirga... go into Town @ round-about
W11☻(21Km)***Hotel Real Monasterio San Zoilo, Carrión de los Condes, 979 88 00 49
-60€ Drm, free WiFi, Avoid.! ! For a Double room with a Double bed THEY CHARGE €25 for the second person!!!
Ask-access to the monastery cloister -ask about Coche Ride for tomorrow.687 885 147? Eat Lunch in Town.... then on to Hotel really good bakery in Town, buy now... snack, Supper, road snack.
T12(26Km)***Albergue “Los Templarios”, Terradill.os de Templarios, Palencia 667 25 22 79 Oct 12 is Hispanic Day (big Holiday) PreBook this day
-36€Drm ranch-style building on the trail (and Hwy), clean, w/bar, good supper. Laundry €4, Supper/Wine €10
F13(27Km)**** Albergue Vía Trajana, Calzadilla de los Hermanillos, 987 33 76 10, www.albergueviatrajana.com
-35€Drm really clean, great home cooked meal €10, follow arrows painted on street to Corner Store. really friendly owner
-When walking to Villarente, 1Km after crossing sm river (canal, ditch) and a concrete canal.... don't turn right, go straight to Reliegos, and rejoin Camino.
S14☻(30Km)**** Albergue San Pelayo, Villarente, www.alberguesanpelayo.com 987 312 677
-40€?Drm converted Barn, great Supper €10, good Bakery on main street (the one full of people) 650 918 281 walk into Leon, get Bus just past Hospital, rest is boring
S15☻(Bus)** Hotel VillaPaloma, Virgen del Camino 47 Calle Astorga 987 30 09 90
-€49 Drm take bus 1A €1.30
M16☻(23Km)***** Molino Galochas, Villavante, Leon, 987 38 85 46, 629 96 38 70 info@molinogalochas.com on Southern route
-110€for 2, includes... Lunch, Supper, Breakfast. All meals are fantastic. Beautiful place. MUST STAY here! Your vacation, on your vacation!
T17☻(22Km)***Hotel Gaudi, Astorga 987 61 56 54 gaudihotel.es/ Cathedral/Museum €3-must see
-54.90€ Grand old Hotel but tired, great location, all of Astorga is touristy and pricey.
W18☻(21Km)****Hostal El Refugio, Rabanal del Camino, 987 631 592 hostalelrefugio.es
-50€ very clean, friendly, heated, great Supper €12 (or €18), Bfst €4.50 (or €7.50)
T19☻(21Km)***Pension Riego de Ambros, Riego de Ambros 657 65 01 46 Eat Lunch@Acebo
€40 Dbrm Lndry €3
F20(26Km)**** Hotel Villa de Cacabelos, Cacabelos 987 54 81 48 606 41 57 20 reservas@hotelvilladecacabelos.es
€52(?€36?) clean Hotel (w/bathtub), large OK breakfast incl.
Or try-Albergue Cacabelos (Church)-35 Drms @ €5/person – 987 54 71 67... No Kitchen, No food, No window, NOISY!! (because they think they are alone, but you can hear everything)
S21☻(26Km) Casa Rural El Recanto, Vega de Valcarce, 987 54 32 02 elrecanto.com/
-52€ close to.. the Panadería Cerezales,(left, after the (100ft) hwy bridge) a bit pricey, but soo friendly, and GREAT food, and Great Bakery
S22☻(24.3Km) Albergue A Reboleira, Fonfría, 982 18 12 71 albergueareboleira.blogspot.ca/
-40€ serve a great place to stay, great communal Supper (O Cebreiro is worth an hour and a Lunch, but too Touristy!)
M23☻(22.4Km) Hostal Costa Victoria, Samos, 982 54 60 22 hostalvictoriaensamos.com/
-35€ OK, close to Samos Monastery, small Bakery at end of street (2 blocks)
T24☻(24.6Km)**** Casa Morgade, Morgade, 982 53 12 50 casamorgade.com/ your entering the last 100Km... LOTS of Pilgriums
-37€ Family run, clean, great Home Cooked meals €9 or €10(Veal) (we ate both Lunch and Supper)
W25☻(17Km)***Albergue Casa García, Gonzar 982-15-78-42 gronze.com
-€35 nice room, shared (unheated) bathrm, €10 Supper also: restaurant by the Hwy €10 Supper
T26(17Km)*** Pension Casa Curro, Palas de Rei 982 38 00 44
-40€ real good Supper €9, clean OK room upstairs w/Bath
F27☻(22.5Km) **** Albergue Santiago Castañeda, Castañeda 981 501 711
-€35 Drm (but only 2 rms), €9 Supper Tired but Clean, GREAT food, VERY friendly, the place is small, but you will feel at Home
S28☻(25.9Km)*** Pension Pedrouzo, O Pedrouzo 671 66 33 75 pensionpedrouzo.com
-Drm €45 great heater (Galicia can be cold and wet), very clean, laundry service When entering Town-Don't cross the Hwy, stay left
S29(21Km)**** Hospedería San Martín Pinario, Santiago de Compostela 981-563-282 speaks English hsanmartinpinario.com/
-40€ These are sm rms, top floor, very clean, Best location, Lunch meals €10, Supper is more
Get you Compostela (Certificate) before 10am or after 5pm (not so busy) Hours 8am-9pm @ 33 Rúa Carretas, (thru tunnel + Lg Sq, turn right on Rua das Carretas)

Camino Cooking

Mac-N-Cheese in 1 Pot (feeds 4)
Chunk of dry sausage, cut small, fry.
Add 3 cups (710ml) water, Boil
Add 1 lb (455g) Elbow Macaroni, Boil, stir,stir
Add 2 cups Milk (475ml), Boil, stir, stir, stir
Cook on LOW 10 min stir, stir, stir, stir, stir
Stir in 8 oz (225g) Grated Cheese (a third hard, 2/3 softer)
Set aside 10 min, serve w/Sliced Fresh Tomatoes??

Garlic Chorizo Pasta
Buy locally... a Choiriso, a Garlic, hard Cheese, Oil, Pasta
Cut Chorizo and Garlic fine
In frypan.... fry Chorizo 2 min., leave 10 min.
Boil water, add Pasta
fry Chorizo again, add Garlic, turn off heat
Drain Pasta, pour into frypan, toss. serve, cover with cheese

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
We didn't pre-book and we were traveling as a party of 3 in Sept and Oct (me and my 2 daughters). We really liked being able to stop when we were ready for the day, some days this meant further than we might have made a reservation and other days before! Once of twice we had to walk to a different albergue in a town because the first was booked but we never had to continue to a different town. Buen Camino!

You don't NEED to book ahead, but I ended up preferring to book one day ahead -- especially in the more popular last 100km stretch. It's not great arriving in a town exhausted and having to go door to door looking for a bed, maybe having to walk/taxi to the next town. That stresses me out -- others might find joy and adventure in the quest. Of course you will find a bed, one way or another. You can also call and cancel your booking if you find yourself wanting to go further than planned that day.

every one is telling you how NOT to pre book
My suggestion, to answer your question, is to give it a few days.
After the critical time in your entry city, and Orrisson if staying there, or Roncesvalles, get a feel for what your body is doing and your response to the Camino.
AS suggested here, I deliberately planned shorter legs in the first few days so as to NOT create overuse injuries right up front. (that also gives flexibility if Albergues are completo as you will have reserves to go on to the next village)

For 1 week I booked ahead in order to get a lower bunk due to a back injury, Later, when I was doing 30-35km a day, I wanted the freedom to arrive midafternoon and not worry about a bed at the end

Aside from an injury / illness, I found my rhythm and speed and it became easy to predict what how far was a good distance and would have the hostess of the albergue I was entering call ahead to the next Albergue to make a reservation.

I would also look ahead to the elevation gains to adjust my expectations or look at an Albergue's offering if there was a specific amenity I needed and I didn't want to chance not having access- to a dryer for example on wet days when the clothes would not dry without them. Or the one with a pool on a hot day ;-)

You will also need to get a feel for how you spend your days. Is it a gastronomic delight with cafe con leche and pastry breaks? tours of every ruin or church? Photo journaling along the Way? Extended conversations with other pilgrims? Perhaps limited km due to a specific hip or knee problem?.

I spent a mixture of pre booking and winging it. And while many people say the Camino is best experienced letting the experience lead the experience, and not to pack for fear, it is true that pilgrims have experienced full Albergues even in months that were traditionally less traveled. For those who are happy letting it evolve, more power to you. For those who want to book ahead- there is no reason to not accommodate yourself
IMHO
Nanc

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
My wife and I are planning our Camino for September and have read many blogs in reference to places to stay on this journey. The question I have is how is it possible for you to know in advance when you are going to reach each town to make reservations in advance. I understand perhaps in SJPDP your starting point but how about the rest of the trip. Would it be better each town you reach to make arrangements for the next day instead of plotting reservations for the entire 30-35 days? Appreciate all tips from those that have traveled the Camino Frances. Gracias Peregrinos!
I did the Camino September 2017. Each evening my friends and I decided what town and alberge we would walk to the next day. We called ahead to put our name in for a reservation. It worked out very well.

I usually book ahead late morning (11am) when I have a good idea how far I can walk that day. But the best days are always seem to be the one where you wing it and don't pre-book.

We did our reservation 1 or 2 nights out. Just use your book or the WisePilgrim app. You can figure how far you will be walking for the next day or 2.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I have just booked all my hostel stays from Sarria to Santiago. As the busiest part of the Camino, thought it would be wise. Everything was filling up fast on Booking.com for the cheaper places. Glad I've booked them plus start and end town for the Dragonte route. I am traveling mostly in June. Was wondering though if it is worth booking my stays in the major towns (Logrono, Burgos and Leon). Anyone got any advice on this? Is it worth booking for these towns in June or should I take it as it comes? Honestly I want to take the Camino up to Sarria as it comes, but don't want to end up on a park bench.

I can't advise you, I have never booked. (I walk July/August). Do as it feels right for you. We're all different.

Last edited:
As a by the by, are the albergues on Bookin.com now???? I last walked the Camino francés in 2016, has it changed that much???

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
As a by the by, are the albergues on Bookin.com now???? I last walked the Camino francés in 2016, has it changed that much???
This is my first Camino so know not what came before. It's certainly handy being able to book albergues in the comfort of Burger King.

If you check out the gronze website for any of the Caminos it will give the list of albergues plus other accomodation. Some places can be booked either direct or via booking.com, others are not bookable at all but on a 'first come' basis. Gronze also indicates whether there is a kitchen, number of beds and prices etc.
The site is in Spanish but easy to follow and also Chrome/Google has a translation facility if you are logged in.

This link to etapa (stage) 24 on the Camino Francés gives an example of the mix of accommodation and booking/non booking options.

Last edited:
Some, but certainly not all albergues are on Booking.com. And booking.com doesn't have access to all beds/rooms. For example, last year my friends and I wanted to stay at Casa Barbadelo, but it was fully booked on Booking.com, however one of my friends called direct, and was able to reserve three beds for us.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Some, but certainly not all albergues are on Booking.com. And booking.com doesn't have access to all beds/rooms. For example, last year my friends and I wanted to stay at Casa Barbadelo, but it was fully booked on Booking.com, however one of my friends called direct, and was able to reserve three beds for us.
Phew! Thanks for that clarification.

I walked in 2016 too and there were alberques listed on booking.com then too. It's probably just one of those things - if you weren't looking for it, you just didn't notice it.

This Sept/Oct will be my 3rd time on the CF. The only pre-bookings I made while on the previous two were for SJPdP. This time, I have either pre-booked or made a reservation from SJPdP through to Pamplona. I know how the first few days should go, so I feel comfortable with making these choices now. After Pamplona, I'll probably go back to just winging it as I go. It's also possible that I might be bored one evening and make reservations a few days in advance. Don't worry/stress too much, you'll get the hang of it rather quickly.

€149,-
First timer here and I depart for the Camino on May 2nd. So far I have only booked my arrival/departure to and from and a night in Orisson. I'm thinking that I'm going to book in SJPP this weekend so I can spend a day there and ease my way in.

No, most of the private options probably are, but albergues - not so much.

I’d stick to one or two days ahead only. Having an idea of good places to stay along the way is fine. Just don’t book them too far in advance. One less burden to carry.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum

...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
I started from Pamplona this morning for a quick week walking before starting service as a hospitalera next week back in Pamplona. The trail up to Alto de Perdón has only a few big puddles left...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Ultreia, y'all! I am excited to start my first camino soon and have a question about the first time I use my Pilgrim's Passport. I have one already (purchased from Ivar) but was still planning to...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.