• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Planning to walk from Astorga solo, advice please!

Katherine 12

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi everyone,

This is my first message on this forum, I hope its in the right place. I have been reading a lot of other posts and think the best thing for me to do is to start the Camino at Astorga. I'm a single 42 year old Christian woman and plan to walk alone, or hopefully make friends along the way. I have 2 weeks I can take off work, so that seems like a sensible starting point, from what I have been reading here and elsewhere. I would like to finish if possible. I am not particularly fit but I am fairly used to walking eg, on my holiday this summer I walked around 10 miles a day, but was only away for 5 days. I got some aches and blisters, but nothing too terrible and really enjoyed the walking and wanted to carry on! Obviously, the Camino will be in a different league and I plan to increase my daily walking before I start.

I plan to start around the 21st May 2022 depending on transport, hopefully travelling on the 20th May and 6th June so I actually have 14 days for walking the Camino. Not sure if I will book accommodation ahead or not, strangely I'm not worried about that especially! My main questions then are this please:

1) Which airport is most convenient for starting at Astorga? I'm coming from London, UK. Then how do you recommend traveling to Astorga please?
2) Do you think 2 weeks is reasonable in case of having to take some slow days/rest days. I read somewhere that Astorga to Santiago in 12 days is 14 miles a day which seems tough but hopefully doable.
3) Has anyone else done this specific route recently?

Sorry for all the questions, thank you for reading :)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Welcome!

Astorga is in my top 2 favourite places (Pontevedra is my other one). Can you fly into Santiago and then get a train to Astorga (time would be the issue)? That’s how I would manage it. Leon also has an airport (but I’m not sure if you can fly to there from the UK) and a short train trip to Astorga.

Astorga has so much to offer so I hope you will spend a day there before you leave town. The Roman Archeological Museum, the Gaudi Episcopate, the cathedral (obviously)… but also: may great bakeries with special local cakes, a booming chocolate industry (and museum for those inclined that way), and really great places to eat (Including the street market if you are there when it’s open).

I think you can do it in the time you have given yourself. I went Astorga to Santiago most recently in 2018 and departed Astorga on the 29th of August, arrived in Santiago on September 7th (I do not advise the double-stage of 42 KM that saw us make it from Arzua to Santiago in one day)… Even so, at age 51 I did it just fine, and that leaves 4 days more for your schedule.

Buen Camino!!

Hi @Katherine 12 welcome to the forum.
www.rome2rio.com is an excellent site for travel logistics but you can easily fly to Santiago and take a train to Astorga, likewise fly to Madrid. There are several possible combinations.
Astorga to Santiago is doable in your timeframe provided you’re reasonably fit, avoid injury and keep your pack light. www.gronze.com is useful for assessing stages and planning accommodation.
Happy planning

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Welcome to this tremendous forum. (You are now a pilgrim because you have started to plan it) I would recommend going to Madrid: Here are your travel options:

https://www.rome2rio.com/map/Madrid/Astorga-Spain This is a temendous travel site.

Also, for planning your stages, use this site: https://godesalco.com/plan/frances Awesome for planning stages/your days.

Astorga is the chocolate capital of Spain. if you're into that.

Buen Camino, peregrina!

I got some aches and blisters, but nothing too terrible
Blisters are not inevitable! You will enjoy your Camino a lot more if you can avoid them. There are many blister prevention strategies - first and foremost properly fitting shoes. Other things that work for people are double socks - a liner sock and a regular sock, or double layer socks like WrightSocks.
Many people like to slather their feet with vaseline each day before starting out - it helps with the friction. There are also special anti-friction balms and creams.
What works for me is to apply tape to the blister prone areas of my feet each morning - the friction from walking then goes on the tape, not my feet. The tapes that I like best are widely available at pharmacies in Spain - Omnifix and Hypafix. They are thing somewhat stretchy tapes that conform well to the contours of your feet, stay on well all day, then remove easily without leaving a lot of sticky residue.

Thanks do much everyone for the friendly welcome and all the advice so far!

@Faye Walker you have really boosted my confidence, thank you. I don't plan to be as a quick as you, but it seems doable then! I think I will also take your advice and spend some time in Astorga before starting, I think I can spare a morning/day.

@Tincatinker and @alexwalker, thank you so much for the reminders about Rome2Rio, I had completely forgotten about it. It helped me make decide how to travel, which is plane to Madrid then train to Astorga as they are most frequent. Will also look at the godesalco site.

@trecile definitely it would be good to avoid blisters! Thank you for the tips. Do you use vaseline with the tape? I have had good results before with Compeed blister plasters, I was thinking of taking them and inspecting my feet regularly and applying to red/sore areas before I got a blister. But the tape sounds good, I will look out for it.

Outward flight now booked for 20 May 2022! I get in to Madrid at 11.45am.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

@Faye Walker you have really boosted my confidence, thank you. I don't plan to be as a quick as you, but it seems doable then! I think I will also take your advice and spend some time in Astorga before starting, I think I can spare a morning/day.

@Tincatinker and @alexwalker, thank you so much for the reminders about Rome2Rio, I had completely forgotten about it. It helped me make decide how to travel, which is plane to Madrid then train to Astorga as they are most frequent. Will also look at the godesalco site.

@trecile definitely it would be good to avoid blisters! Thank you for the tips. Do you use vaseline with the tape? I have had good results before with Compeed blister plasters, I was thinking of taking them and inspecting my feet regularly and applying to red/sore areas before I got a blister. But the tape sounds good, I will look out for it.

K, I am excited for you--and I thank you for asking the questions you asked--it gave me more ideas for my Caminos.
Be well; have fun.

I don't use vaseline with tape - it really wouldn't stick!
Since there are a bit expensive, I think that Compeed blister plasters are best reserved for actual blisters. The tape is more cost effective, and the rolls are quite wide, so can cut pieces to fit large areas. In my case I put a piece across the balls of my feet.

I use a sports cream designed for long distance runners, and socks without seams. But my advice: before your trip use every single piece of equipment and clothing—more than a few times. As you do some practice hikes to check out your backpack & poles and break in your shoes, try different blister preventives. Hose your rain gear down (you in it) or walk in a rain storm (better)—if it will be raining where/when you walk, maybe not. Hand wash your clothing (and socks!) and see how long it takes to drip dry (no heat). Adjust the temp in your house to expected lows when you will walk and sleep only in your gear/sleeping bag (windows open is often the albergue norm)—or if it will be warm when/where you walk see if your bag is too warm and you not need a sleep sac. Make sure you can drop your pack off of you without looking and immediately (bear, mugger, fall into river). If your poles collapse be sure you can easily and quickly collapse or extend. Even in the dark. Try different packing methods to be sure you know the most comfortable way to pack your pack for long hikes.
If taking a hydration bladder practice with it.

in the words of my marathon coach, nothing new (especially footwear 😱) on race day

Buen Camino!!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Fly Madrid, train to Leon, bus or taxi to Astorga. Straightforward and pleasant walk to Santiago.

I recommend allowing at least one full day in Santiago - starting further on than Astorga if necessary. You’re going to Santiago, it’s a little silly not to spend some time there when you arrive.

You should be fine, @Katherine 12. Many people take 2 weeks to walk from Leon, and you're starting two days farther along.

I was going to say 'train from Madrid,' but you've already figured that out, and much else besides.

One thing I'd add to everyone's good advice is to have a look at this book
The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago: The Complete Cultural Handbook by Gitlitz and Davidson.
It's too heavy to carry, but a wonderful resource - and available as an ebook.

You will arrive in time to get an afternoon train from Chamartin to Astorga. Book at www.renfe.com ahead to get a cheap ticket 3-6 weeks ahead.
There is a local train from T4 to Chamartin, free ticket from ticketoffice if you have a train ticket out of Madrid.If you are short of time taxis have a fixed price from other terminals to Chamartin, 20 € in 2018.
It might be safe to book a place to stay in Astorga ahead. It will still be a holy year next year due to the pandemi.
About blisters: I bought my first pair of 1000-miles 2-layers socks from UK, never used anything else since, they led me from Le Puy en Velay and from Seville to ScC without a blister.
I have walked the route you are planning 5 times after reaching 60 and your timescedule is well enough in my opinion. If something happens there are conections to get to Santiago. Buen camino!

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi everyone,

This is my first message on this forum, I hope its in the right place. I have been reading a lot of other posts and think the best thing for me to do is to start the Camino at Astorga. I'm a single 42 year old Christian woman and plan to walk alone, or hopefully make friends along the way. I have 2 weeks I can take off work, so that seems like a sensible starting point, from what I have been reading here and elsewhere. I would like to finish if possible. I am not particularly fit but I am fairly used to walking eg, on my holiday this summer I walked around 10 miles a day, but was only away for 5 days. I got some aches and blisters, but nothing too terrible and really enjoyed the walking and wanted to carry on! Obviously, the Camino will be in a different league and I plan to increase my daily walking before I start.

I plan to start around the 21st May 2022 depending on transport, hopefully travelling on the 20th May and 6th June so I actually have 14 days for walking the Camino. Not sure if I will book accommodation ahead or not, strangely I'm not worried about that especially! My main questions then are this please:

1) Which airport is most convenient for starting at Astorga? I'm coming from London, UK. Then how do you recommend traveling to Astorga please?
2) Do you think 2 weeks is reasonable in case of having to take some slow days/rest days. I read somewhere that Astorga to Santiago in 12 days is 14 miles a day which seems tough but hopefully doable.

If you don’t mind one more piece of unsolicited advice (besides nothing new on race day), when you’re checking out gronze below the map you can click for elevation profile for that stage. Starting in Astoga you have two good sized climbs, one your first day out (IMO fairly gentle but persistent) if you’re stopping in Foncebadon, the next at ocebreiro so hopefully some hill practice ahead of your trip. Actually most would probably say the descent from Foncebadon is worse than the climb 🙄
Enjoy your pilgrimage!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I'm over 60, walked the route three times, inc once from Astorga. I flew into Madrid T1, caught the free airport shuttle to T4, and then bought a bus ticket there at the ALSA counter by the exit. (Although I now recommend buying it prior online.) Caught the ALSA bus from T4 there to Astorga. The advantage is not going into the city. (I saved that pleasure for after my walk.) Spain's long distance busses are cheap and comfortable. Then, it's just a very short walk from Astorga bus station to the main Plaza. Very easy and stress free. It's a great place to spend a day, sleep, and start walking refreshed the next morning.

I don't use vaseline with tape - it really wouldn't stick!
Since there are a bit expensive, I think that Compeed blister plasters are best reserved for actual blisters. The tape is more cost effective, and the rolls are quite wide, so can cut pieces to fit large areas. In my case I put a piece across the balls of my feet.
LEUKOTAPE is amazing. It will literally stay on for days and is not bothered by sweat or showers. I used it on the ball of my feet and around the edges of my heels.

Attachments

• 6E76D45E-5D4B-40B4-8E3B-B8CCE45F62D0.png
    6E76D45E-5D4B-40B4-8E3B-B8CCE45F62D0.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Morning everyone, happy Sunday!

Oh wow!! :) This forum is amazing! Thank you so much everyone for your detailed advice.

So I have my way of getting to Astorga now, nearer the time I will look in train or bus from Madrid times and costs and book in advance.

Definitely need to do more practice walking on hills. I like the challenge and view of the ascent but coming down I often feel unsteady. Probably poles would help, I have a single pole maybe I need 2.

2 layer socks and tape sound good to help avoid blisters. If the tape is left on during showers does it dry ok? Did you take flip flops/ sandals for when you are not walking?

Need to think about clothing over the next few months. Planning on carrying my stuff so little/light as possible.

Off to look up The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago book :)

Hi everyone,

you will love it - beautiful scenery. I did it in the fall so had more rain. Be prepared for hills, 20k a day is enough - and the beautiful smell of eucalyptus

Hola Katherine, welcome to the Forum and the Camino. I left Astorga 9 days ago, stopping in Aruza tonight and all being well, should arrive in Santiago on Tuesday. There’s nothing I can add to the responses that you had received already. However, on Wednesday I will light a candle for you in the Cathedral in Santiago with intentions for you to plan and complete your Camino.
Buen Camino

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I arrived in Madrid in 2018 (age 63) and spent a couple of days enjoying that city and then took a bus to Astorga where I proceeded to get a taste of the Camino by enjoying lunch, the cathedral and then a short stage from Astorga to Murias de Rechivaldo (Albergue Casa Rural Las Aguedas [excellent]). It was a great entry into the Camino - I arrived in Santiago after 12 easy-going days and loved every minute of it. Buen Camino!

Hi everyone,

Hi Katherine.
I think Astorga to Santiago is roughly 260 Kilometres. I have been on the Camino four times and i aim to walk 20K a day on average. I tend to start between 6 and 7 am and walk for 2 hours then break for breakfast. Then another 2 hours and break for lunch. While having lunch I consult the guide book and look for an alberque about an hour's walk away. This routine gets me settled in an alberque by about 2 to 2.30 pm and equates to walking at about 4k an hour which is not onerous. However, if my estimate of 260k is right you will need to do this for 13 days so there is little room for lighter days. I know that i am in my 60's and male but I always walk alone and have made many friends on the Way that I am still in touch with, number of them female, so I am sure you will be fine.
Buen Camino
Vince

Hi everyone,

Hi Katherine
I left Astorga a week ago after walking from SJPDP from London on August 5th.
Firstly Astorga is beautiful, coincidentally, I spent a rest day there and really enjoyed it. There is lots to see. Your time frame is definitely doable. I’m 55 and trained up around Box Hill prior to leaving just for the climbs really. It’s a wonderful experience and I’m so glad I am doing it, as I was so nervous coming out on my own. I tend to use Booking.com to book the day before as my Spanish isn’t that good. Something I will address when I return and would definitely advise you to learn the basics if you don’t speak Spanish. All said and done, I still get by. Wishing you all the best for your pre planning and actual Camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi everyone,

Astorga is a lovely small town. The Municipal albergue is very good and has lots of beds. It has good bus and train services . Look at rome2rio for transport options. Madrid is a way away but the connections make it good. Or maybe fly to Pamplona and take alsa buses. Take a little time to see the sites in Astorga.
The route climbs shortly after to Foncebadon ( it snowed there in mid April!) Ponferrada is the next big town. I took a train from there to Santiago dC. I've walked seversl times on my own and you can easily find dining companions and possibly company during the day. Slight issue on that, by this stage, many pilgrims who started at SJPP are probably walking 16m a day which may mean you make a lot of new friends every day! Buen Camino. I may see you - I had to give up at Foncebadon and may restart from Astorga next year.

I’m on the Camino now. Flight to Madrid, bus to Léon (leaves directly from Terminal 4), overnight night in Léon and then early morning bus to Astorga. I’m walking for 13 nights + 2 nights in front end + 2 nights in Santiago. I recommend you check out the Camigas fb group for solo women travelers. Buen Camino!

I use a sports cream designed for long distance runners, and socks without seams. But my advice: before your trip use every single piece of equipment and clothing—more than a few times. As you do some practice hikes to check out your backpack & poles and break in your shoes, try different blister preventives. Hose your rain gear down (you in it) or walk in a rain storm (better)—if it will be raining where/when you walk, maybe not. Hand wash your clothing (and socks!) and see how long it takes to drip dry (no heat). Adjust the temp in your house to expected lows when you will walk and sleep only in your gear/sleeping bag (windows open is often the albergue norm)—or if it will be warm when/where you walk see if your bag is too warm and you not need a sleep sac. Make sure you can drop your pack off of you without looking and immediately (bear, mugger, fall into river). If your poles collapse be sure you can easily and quickly collapse or extend. Even in the dark. Try different packing methods to be sure you know the most comfortable way to pack your pack for long hikes.
If taking a hydration bladder practice with it.

in the words of my marathon coach, nothing new (especially footwear 😱) on race day

Buen Camino!!
Great advice

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The walk from Astorga is a wonderful part of the Camino especially the first half through Villafranca. O Cebreiro and Portomarin. I’m very envious.

To get to Astorga take a look at ALSA – that’s the main long distance Spanish bus company. I think there is bus from Madrid Airport (Terminal 4 T4) direct to Astorga – so that might save you some cross city transfers or additional flights. The bus journey is about 4-5 hours. Cost about €25. You need a bit of patience with the ALSA website but there is an English option. Long distance buses are great value and really comfortable.

As others have said, Leon is a fabulous city, amazing Cathedral, wonderful tapas - so another option is bus or train to Leon and local bus or train to Astoga or just start from Leon and see how far you get.

Whatever you decide it will be great

Buen Camino

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Welcome!

Astorga is in my top 2 favourite places (Pontevedra is my other one). Can you fly into Santiago and then get a train to Astorga (time would be the issue)? That’s how I would manage it. Leon also has an airport (but I’m not sure if you can fly to there from the UK) and a short train trip to Astorga.

Astorga has so much to offer so I hope you will spend a day there before you leave town. The Roman Archeological Museum, the Gaudi Episcopate, the cathedral (obviously)… but also: may great bakeries with special local cakes, a booming chocolate industry (and museum for those inclined that way), and really great places to eat (Including the street market if you are there when it’s open).

I think you can do it in the time you have given yourself. I went Astorga to Santiago most recently in 2018 and departed Astorga on the 29th of August, arrived in Santiago on September 7th (I do not advise the double-stage of 42 KM that saw us make it from Arzua to Santiago in one day)… Even so, at age 51 I did it just fine, and that leaves 4 days more for your schedule.

Buen Camino!!
Hi Katherine 2, Welcome to the forum and welcome to a journey that will bless you abundantly. Like many one of my favorite stops was Astorga, truly so much to see, the square has fabulous eating places with a great atmosphere. I think most importantly have very good footwear & socks. As a Christian woman I walked predominantly on my own, never felt unsafe and found this time so fulfilling. The growth within me has changed my life forever. I have made lasting friendships and we are still in contact regularly. I traveled the full journey over 35 days sept -7th October 2018 and planning to go back either 2023/24.
I can't help you with your transport, but I do know you will be blessed.
Buen Camino

Hi everyone,

Hi, my husband and I just finished walking from Astorga to Sarria about a week ago. We have already walked from Sarria to Santiago--about six years ago. Then we decided to start at St. Jean and walk the rest of the Camino in stages as we had time. So this walk completed our Camino Frances. We flew into Madrid and got a bus to Astorga from Terminal 4 at the airport. On weekdays, ALSA has buses to Astorga from the airport quite often. The buses are economical and comfortable. The bus station in Astorga is just a block or so off the Camino so it is quite convenient. You can get your tickets online from ALSA. One word of warning, however: There are fewer buses going to Astorga on the weekend so you need to check the schedule first. There is also a train that runs from the airport to the main train station at Madrid--Chamartin. That train is free for people who have a ticket for a Renfe train out of Chamartin. The train is more expensive and runs less frequently, but it is faster.

Our main problems this time (other than the heat!) were the steep descents in a couple of locations--especially the steep, rocky, and long descent into El Acebo. You will note that the Brierley book marks this with a red exclamation mark because it is so difficult. My toes were quite painful and swollen after this part of the trail. And my husband had some issues with his knees. But these problems can be lessened, however, by making sure you have really good boots and that they have plenty of room in the toe box and are laced properly to lock your heel in place. Also, we have found that rubbing Aquaphor (or Vaseline) on your toes helps to prevent painful rubbing and blisters. Finally, I think this is a place where it really helps to have good hiking poles. Once I laced by boots properly and took better care of my feet, I didn't have any more damage to them (but, of course, they were already a mess by then!)

On a more positive note, we didn't have any real problems with the uphill portions, even though we are from Florida and never climb anything that remotely resembles a hill, much less a mountain. They weren't easy, but they were doable. But we are much older than you so that makes a difference.

I think you will enjoy this section of the Camino. We spent a day in Astorga before beginning, and it was truly delightful--the cathedral, the Bishop's Place, the Roman ruins, and so on. The little medieval towns and countryside are beautiful, and the people you meet along the way are truly special.

Buen Camino!

Hi everyone,

I did Astorga to Santiago in July 2021! It was my first Camino, and it took me 12 days of pure walking.
I took a train from Madrid to Astorga. The train stopped in Leon, and I took a second train to Astorga. Fairly easy, but took time - a whole day because you need a couple of hours to get through passport check, baggage, etc. upon arrival in Spain, and then the trains don’t depart exactly when you would hope. Plus a subway from airport to the train station.
I absolutely loved the Camino experience, and I trained by walking about 6 miles a day in the month before my trip. The steepest rockiest part was before Molinaseca. There are a few places where people take the road rather than the official Camino because of the steepness and the rocky terrain. After that, it was exactly challenging enough to feel tired and pleased at the end of the day. :)
I made several friends; it’s so easy on the Camino! Enjoy!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Fly Madrid, train to Leon, bus or taxi to Astorga. Straightforward and pleasant walk to Santiago.

I recommend allowing at least one full day in Santiago - starting further on than Astorga if necessary. You’re going to Santiago, it’s a little silly not to spend some time there when you arrive.
I took the train from Madrid too. Very easy and no stress. Madrid is quite an interesting city in any case!

Hi everyone,

In that you can walk 10 miles easily, this will not be difficult for you. Take care of your feet since it sounds like you are prone to blisters. Rub your feet well with vaseline before putting your socks on each morning. If you feel a hot spot, add more vaseline. Buy Compeed just in case you get a blister. Use walking poles. These will take some pressure off the feet, knees and hips. You will need these in some spots. I have walked four caminos - Frances (2x), Portuguese and Ingles. These tricks have worked for me.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

To me the most Dangerous stage on the Camino Frances was from Foncebadon to Ponferrada in the rain. Never forget the riverbed rocks from El Acebo to Ponferrada totally treacherous, seen several...
...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
I started from Pamplona this morning for a quick week walking before starting service as a hospitalera next week back in Pamplona. The trail up to Alto de Perdón has only a few big puddles left...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Ultreia, y'all! I am excited to start my first camino soon and have a question about the first time I use my Pilgrim's Passport. I have one already (purchased from Ivar) but was still planning to...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back