Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Please help find Madeleine

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

rioja routard

i think about her every day

Thanks Ann for your posting.
The day that she disappeared was the day I was starting my walk from Fromista. I was so saddened to hear about the news of her disappearance on my return to England.

I have just spent the weekend with my daugthers in Cornwall, and my eldest Jodie, 14 is really upset and thinks about her every day.

My other daughter Francesca, 6 wrote a simple prayer out, 'Dear Lord, let Maddy arrive home safely, Amen'. She did a pencil drawing of a little girl crying and another praying of a home.

I know this is off topic but as there is a spiritual side to those that use this site then I hope that all think and hope and pray that this little girl is safe.

It seems so long ago since I set out from Fromista and must seem even longer to her parents.

Peace always

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings