• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Please Help! On del Norte now.

FourSeasons

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2013, 2016, 2019, 2024
Hola, I’m in Castro-Urdiales with only my Wise Pilgrim app as a guide. Hard cover was left behind 😕 The upcoming stage/stages are really confusing me. Please help, red or blue line on these upcoming stages to Laredo then to San Miguel and why. I’m so confused.

I gotta say del Norte Camino is brutal. Tomorrow will be my 3rd rest day Since I started in Irun on July 5th. I’m having a tough time know where I can stop for the day so I press on. For instance 42 miles in the past two days on 90% asphalt/concrete. I don’t know, I just don’t know. 😢

Thank you
😎👣

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi. I haven't got that app so may need more than red or blue in order to help. There is only one way out from Castro urdiales though. Follow the road north north west along the coast. I don't see any choices until nearly at Laredo? There's an optional left turn at molenada. Looks shorter but follows a road. If it were me I would ignore that one and go straight on. The I see an optional right at mirador de erillo. Sorry I don't have the detail of why it is there. But it looks an awful lot shorter than the main route. I'm guessing it's very steep up and down......

I haven't walked the Norte.

However, it sounds like you were perhaps not fully prepared in some way for what you are faced with.

If it were me feeling the way you do right now, I would probably do one of three things.

1. Rest an extra day where I am then see how I feel, both physically and mentally.

2. 42 miles in 2 days is some going across easy ground let alone a coastal walk. So I would ask myself why I chose this particular route, why I am walking it at the pace I am, then make a decision about what I want to do.

3. Tell myself I had made the wrong choice for the right reasons and get myself onto an easier route.

Hope you can think this through for yourself. It seems to me the last thing you need right now is people 'telling, you what to do, when what you will most likely benefit from is a bit of empathy.

Whatever you decide, for whatever reasons,,,,,

Buen (doing what's right for you in the moment) Camino

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I don't know wise pilgrim but I've just done this stretch. It's all straight going (13km) to El Pontarron (NB. You can break at Islares, where there is an albergue, a camping, and a nice roadside hotel). Then you have a choice of heading along the road straight on to Liendo (8km) where there is an albergue, two hotels, and 3 restaurants, and from there either straight to Laredo (6.2km) or on the coastal path to San Xulian and then Laredo-- this is a tough tough climb and not great for the vertiginous (I had to turn back), but is spectacular.

Or keep going south from Pontarron 2.5km past Rioseco and then turn right to Liendo (about 10km)-- this is not an easy path but if you've come from Irun, it will seem like a cakewalk-- of all of these, I would suggest that this is the best. There is a further route south to Magdalena then to Liendo which adds another 5km.

By your description, you've set yourself a really tough pace so far, and I would recommend that you take some short days before your body tells you to take some short days. This is a gorgeous part of Spain and it repays a gentle pace.

I don't know wise pilgrim but I've just done this stretch. It's all straight going (13km) to El Pontarron (NB. You can break at Islares, where there is an albergue, a camping, and a nice roadside hotel). Then you have a choice of heading along the road straight on to Liendo (8km) where there is an albergue, two hotels, and 3 restaurants, and from there either straight to Laredo (6.2km) or on the coastal path to San Xulian and then Laredo-- this is a tough tough climb and not great for the vertiginous (I had to turn back), but is spectacular.

Or keep going south from Pontarron 2.5km past Rioseco and then turn right to Liendo (about 10km)-- this is not an easy path but if you've come from Irun, it will seem like a cakewalk-- of all of these, I would suggest that this is the best. There is a further route south to Magdalena then to Liendo which adds another 5km.

By your description, you've set yourself a really tough pace so far, and I would recommend that you take some short days before your body tells you to take some short days. This is a gorgeous part of Spain and it repays a gentle pace.
This is exactly what I was asking for. I appreciate your time in responding. I am taking a beach rest day today. That’s all I need is to shorten my days. Thank you so much. 😁

I haven't walked the Norte.

However, it sounds like you were perhaps not fully prepared in some way for what you are faced with.

If it were me feeling the way you do right now, I would probably do one of three things.

1. Rest an extra day where I am then see how I feel, both physically and mentally.

2. 42 miles in 2 days is some going across easy ground let alone a coastal walk. So I would ask myself why I chose this particular route, why I am walking it at the pace I am, then make a decision about what I want to do.

3. Tell myself I had made the wrong choice for the right reasons and get myself onto an easier route.

Hope you can think this through for yourself. It seems to me the last thing you need right now is people 'telling, you what to do, when what you will most likely benefit from is a bit of empathy.

Whatever you decide, for whatever reasons,,,,,

Buen (doing what's right for you in the moment) Camino
Thanks, but all I needed was a little direction on the upcoming stages and how to shorten my days and a rest day.

I walk for St James, for Jesus. I was prepared as well as could be but del Norte is tough, come walk it and see for yourself.

:cool:👣

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Can you tell me by looking at the photo if the red trail is the one I should take to Laredo? I’m still a bit confused.

Attachments

• B09CBCFD-AB81-4914-AF51-00905A8BA65E.png
    B09CBCFD-AB81-4914-AF51-00905A8BA65E.png
    584.7 KB · Views: 186
The blue one is the official Camino. The red is the coastal path that oursonpolaire turned back from due to the height and climbs involved. I'd take the red one. But I'm like that!

Hola, I’m in Castro-Urdiales with only my Wise Pilgrim app as a guide. Hard cover was left behind 😕 The upcoming stage/stages are really confusing me. Please help, red or blue line on these upcoming stages to Laredo then to San Miguel and why. I’m so confused.

I gotta say del Norte Camino is brutal. Tomorrow will be my 3rd rest day Since I started in Irun on July 5th. I’m having a tough time know where I can stop for the day so I press on. For instance 42 miles in the past two days on 90% asphalt/concrete. I don’t know, I just don’t know. 😢

Thank you
😎👣
We finished the Norte on July 4. Our route took us from Castro Urdiales to Rioseco, then to Laredo then to Noja, then to Guemes. Stay at Posada Valle De Gurie in Rioseco an excellent place for a good rest. Stay at Alb La Cabana del Abuelo in Guemes.

Yes, the Norte is brutal but shorten your days to about 14 km when those darn hills show up. Buen Camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi ...
We have just finished el Norte and we did the blue one and then followed a marked route out of Hazas Liendo to the right on the CA501, if you look on the map it then takes you past Posada la Torre de la Quintana (P) which linked up with the red coastal route ... it was a great day ... may sound confusing but was the only obvious route out of Hazas Liendo and is well marked. We found it scenic and not at all dangerous.
From previous posts the red route was considered a little challenging from a safety aspect ... must have been in the early part.
Unfortunate you didn’t bring the book as we did find the book worked in tandem with the app ... best advice is goes coastal for views whenever possible.
When leaving Laredo we took the punt across from El Puntal to Santana and then headed to Berria and then followed the blue route over the hill and along the coast towards Noja.
Also the red coastal route from Santander is 33km but can be broken into two stages if you are happy to stay in a Pension ... that red route was our highlight el Norte day. Santander is a great town too.
Hope that helps ...
When in doubt follows the arrows or others!
Buen Camino

I walked in May -June and took the blue route ( I struggle with vertigo and there are plenty of beautiful coastal routes ahead so you don’t have to put yourself under pressure to do the scarey ones if heights are your issue ) and stayed at a Casa rurale in Liendo but there is an albergue there as well. Either route involves some initial unpleasant road walking out of Castro Urdiales ( probably the worst on the del Norte ) but it does change . It’s a hard walk without many services though especially if it is hot so take it slowly and lots of water. 20 - 25 kms a day was good for me at 66 , 20 miles would have done me in. Don’t despair, there is something about day 3 , especially walking alone, when you think, why oh why am I doing this, but it will pass.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
DONT TAKE THE RED PATH.

This is a difficult, and very challenging route over the mountain. It's very rewarding, but not to be recommended for anyone struggling, carrying a heavy bag, walking alone etc. In the rain ... I cant even imagine.

I took this route in error, and whilst it is much shorter than the regular routes, it sounds like it would be a bad choice for you.

Good luck and buen Camino

Given your current state you must take the blue path.
Like nickpellatt, I took the red path on a perfect day and was scared in part of it and physically shattered at the end. It is not way marked and is not for the faint hearted. If there is rain or high winds it could be perilous. It’s an adventure and you don’t seem in the emotional state for an adventure.
It’s a long day from Castro Urdiales to Laredo but you can shorten it by stopping at Islares or Liendo. There’s a lot of tarmac and at the weekends a lot of traffic. Be kind to yourself, Santiago will still be there if you take an extra day or so.
I don’t like to advise others what to do but it seems you want advice.
FWIW.
Buen Camino and stay strong

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The blue one is the official Camino. The red is the coastal path that oursonpolaire turned back from due to the height and climbs involved. I'd take the red one. But I'm like that!
When you say climbs. Do you mean climbing over boulders and the like or steep incline walking? Is the path wide enough for two or just one?

Last edited:

Thank you
😎👣
From Castro Urdiales, we had lunch in Islares, and then took the highway variant to Liendo. We used the Whitson Northern Caminos guide, the Wise Pilgrim app, and frequently checked gronze.com. This is a beautiful route if you take time to appreciate it. On any route in Europe or the United States, 21 miles a day is a brutal pace. The Norte is not a speed contest unless you want it to be. I suggest stages of 12 to 14 miles max. If you don't get to Santiago it will still be there waiting for you another time.

There’s a little hand over hand climbing at the top, but actually that’s reassuring. The path up is very narrow, mostly about a foot wide, and the scariest bits are where you have to pass someone coming the other way. I just found a slightly wider patch, stood still but and let them do the manoeuvring.

From Castro Urdiales, we had lunch in Islares, and then took the highway variant to Liendo. We used the Whitson Northern Caminos guide, the Wise Pilgrim app, and frequently checked gronze.com. This is a beautiful route if you take time to appreciate it. On any route in Europe or the United States, 21 miles a day is a brutal pace. The Norte is not a speed contest unless you want it to be. I suggest stages of 12 to 14 miles max. If you don't get to Santiago it will still be there waiting for you another time.
I’m not purposefully trying to go 20 plus miles a day. I just can’t seem to find the places to stay in between or wouldn’t want to stay alone. I flew out of Bilbao, very scary walking through the old town. I had booked the Central Hostel but when I checked it out, I had a bad feeling so I pushed on to Portugalete. I forfeited my booking of 19 euro but didn’t care. I have plenty of time to complete this Camino. I don’t speak Spanish which of course adds to my difficulty. I accidentally left my hard cover guide book behind in Deba so relying on apps. Thank you for the suggested stops. Any suggested breaks in between are welcomed.

Last edited:
There’s a little hand over hand climbing at the top, but actually that’s reassuring. The path up is very narrow, mostly about a foot wide, and the scariest bits are where you have to pass someone coming the other way. I just found a slightly wider patch, stood still but and let them do the manoeuvring.
I just viewed the video and ummmm, no thanks!! :eek:🤣 I’ll leave it to the younger, daredevil types.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I’m not purposefully trying to go 20 plus miles a day. I just can’t seem to find the places to stay in between or wouldn’t want to stay alone. I flew out of Bilbao, very scary walking through the old town. I had booked the Central Hostel but when I checked it out, I had a bad feeling so I pushed on to Portugalete. I forfeited my booking of 19 euro but didn’t care. I have plenty of time to complete this Camino. I don’t speak Spanish which of course adds to my difficulty. I accidentally left my hard cover guide book behind in Deba so relying on apps. Thank you for the suggested stops. Any suggested breaks in between are welcomed.
gronze.com is in Spanish, but sufficiently self explanatory ai==so that you do not need Spanish to use it. It has route maps, and lists accommodations. We used Booking.com quite a bit. We also left our hardcopy guide behind by accident, but were able to order a Kindle copy and proceed using it.

I gave you a few ideas for places to stop-- do not worry too much about incapacity in Spanish. They are astonishingly helpful to pilgrims. If you care carrying your pack, and find yourself in an agreeable place, just go to the ayuntamiento (town hall) or to the local bar and ask if there are places to stay. Sign language and a notepad to write down prices and addresses will help. I found gronze.com useful and sometimes just went from it to booking.com. I preferred to book directly, as it saves the innkeeper a few euro, but sometimes I just didn't have the energy.
For Islares, I have found the Arenillas by the highway good and the staff friendly (35€ single), in Liendo the
Posada La Torre de la Quintana a pricier 65€, Laredo the Hotel Cortijo at 30€, at Berria the Hostal de Berria, right on the beach has rooms for 30-50€, and in Noja the Posada las Mies for 48€. In many of these places, there are cheaper accommodations from people renting out rooms but for that perhaps assistance or a bit of Spanish is needed. In Liendo the albergue looked very nice, as did the Albergue de la Casa de la Trinidad at the entrance to Laredo.
There's no way that the Camino is not tough--- it is a pilgrimage, but by pacing yourself and getting rest, you'll get more out of it.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
For planning stages I think that the Buen Camino app is much better than the Wise Pilgrim apps.
After you download it you need to download the Norte separately. And don't worry about the website being in Spanish. When you download it, it will be in the language of your choice

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Folks im way confused- can one AVOID the cliffy area?! If so...follow blue? I start my Norte in a week and don’t know how i missed this route?! Halpppp

Thanks very much- my interpretation of the posts were that I’d get lost and end up inching on the side of a cliff, where I’d surely pass out. Ok, much calmer now, thank you!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Zunigandi - Dont worry, its harder to find this path than not.

My guidebook, which is the Ciccerone book, doesn't list it at all.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Thank you
😎👣
I started out on the Norte and it IS brutal. I took a bus from Castro Urdiales to Gurizo (not spelled correctly) spent the night there and hiked from there to Laredo. Not much pavement but lots of uphill, rocky trail, views are beautiful. I finally left the Norte and dropped down to the Francis to finish the Camino. I took a bus to Burgos bought a guidebook at a bookstore and was so glad I did.

Zunigandi - Dont worry, its harder to find this path than not.

My guidebook, which is the Ciccerone book, doesn't list it at all.
I totally missed it too. When I got to Laredo, I was jealous hearing several pilgrims describe it as the best part of the Norte to that point, but reading these posts a couple of years later, I'm glad I didn't. The only really hairy part of the Norte for me was (if I recall correctly) outside of Santander (or was it Laredo?), where you climb a very steep hill and then, going down, well, that was even worse. Come to think of it, the part earlier on before Deba on the GR (red-white route) was incredibly beautiful as well, but that was another hairy climb down before getting into town.

We walked from Santander to Santiago in May/June and I used the Wise Pilgrim app whilst my wife was using Buen Camino. The blue line on the Wise Pilgrim app followed the signs on the ground every step of the way whereas my wife's app would have led us off into the wide blue yonder on occasion.
Neither of us had done a lot of walking before setting off from Santander and we got there. Indeed we carried on to Fisterra.
We aimed to walk 20km per day and we used the apps to see where that would take us but used Google Maps to search out accommodation because we discovered that there is quite a lot that didn't appear on either of the apps.
We didn't join the Frances until Lavacolla and having done so would have avoided even the last bit if we had realised how dispiriting it would be with graffiti everywhere, the distance boards stolen from the markers and packs of cyclists forcing you off the path. Much more pleasant on the del Norte.

Thank you for letting us know. I’m happy for you! You have been in my thoughts.
Thank you! 😊 My first morning back on the Frances was spectacular. I cried tears of joy.

Lamentations 3:22-23 (GNT)
22 The Lord's unfailing love and mercy still continue,
23 Fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise.
😌🙏🏻❤️
Even the Sunflowers give thanks for a new day. God Bless us, everyone.

Attachments

• 2AC6DBD0-60C1-40C2-8AE7-6B7C6EFCA7B1.jpeg
    2AC6DBD0-60C1-40C2-8AE7-6B7C6EFCA7B1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
We walked from Santander to Santiago in May/June and I used the Wise Pilgrim app whilst my wife was using Buen Camino. The blue line on the Wise Pilgrim app followed the signs on the ground every step of the way whereas my wife's app would have led us off into the wide blue yonder on occasion.
Neither of us had done a lot of walking before setting off from Santander and we got there. Indeed we carried on to Fisterra.
We aimed to walk 20km per day and we used the apps to see where that would take us but used Google Maps to search out accommodation because we discovered that there is quite a lot that didn't appear on either of the apps.
We didn't join the Frances until Lavacolla and having done so would have avoided even the last bit if we had realised how dispiriting it would be with graffiti everywhere, the distance boards stolen from the markers and packs of cyclists forcing you off the path. Much more pleasant on the del Norte.
That’s your opinion and I’m glad you enjoyed it. Also glad you had someone with you to help figure things out. I beg to differ though ... the blue line on the wise pilgrim app had its faults from time to time. 😎👣
I’m enjoying the Frances now and so grateful to be here.

I have both the Buen Camino and Wisely (formerly Wise Pilgrim) apps. When any confusion arises, ie, I haven't seen an arrow in a while, I consult both.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thanks, but all I needed was a little direction on the upcoming stages and how to shorten my days and a rest day.

I walk for St James, for Jesus. I was prepared as well as could be but del Norte is tough, come walk it and see for yourself.

Dear FourSeasons, Wish I had route-specific advice for you, but I have one been on short bits of Norte.
I do feel called to tell you to rest. While I do not know your specific circumstances (how much time you have, etc), I am called to tell you to slow down over the next few days. Blessings.

I started out on the Norte and it IS brutal. I took a bus from Castro Urdiales to Gurizo (not spelled correctly) spent the night there and hiked from there to Laredo. Not much pavement but lots of uphill, rocky trail, views are beautiful. I finally left the Norte and dropped down to the Francis to finish the Camino. I took a bus to Burgos bought a guidebook at a bookstore and was so glad I did.
Hi Andralynn
I think I walked with you (and Sue) a bit on the del Norte. I heard you had gone to the Francés. I’m pleased you sorted it out and had a good Camino.
John.

Thank you
😎👣
Sorry you are having problems. I thought the Norte was just right and the Frances boring

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I just finished the Norte a few days ago. I had both the book and the app. If you select “Guide by regions” in the app menu you can basically read the book there and get explanations of the options. Red or Blue can be a daily choice based on your own criteria. Someone may have already posted this info - just too much to read it all. Buen Camino!

Can you tell me by looking at the photo if the red trail is the one I should take to Laredo? I’m still a bit confused.
I walked the Norte four years ago and I missed the redlines couple times (scenic Détours that take you away from walking the asphalt), it usually is a bit longer but is lot more enjoyable!I think those redlines are sometimes marked as GR routes and is beautiful! Enjoy!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Thank you
😎👣
I did the Norte 2018. The blue trail is pretty much a local road, that is to say it is wide and there are not a lot of cars, maybe one an hour. Apparently, this this is a fairly recent reroute of the Camino. But, It is a long, long steep uphill. I was about to throw myself off the side at some points. Then it is a long, long downhill. I will take the coastal one if I ever do this stage again. Luckily for me in 2018 a car came along. Here is what
I wrote at the time:
"After a while a car comes and pulls up next to me. There is man driving and two ladies who are pilgrims in the car. They explain that they met this guy while having lunch in a restaurant and he convinced them that no one should hike up this mountain. He said he was a hiker and that this rerouting of the Camino was crazy. They asked if I wanted a ride. I almost said no, thinking I was on the downhill so it wouldn’t be too hard. Luckily I was struck with a moment of sanity and accepted the offer. I say luckily because in the car it took us twenty minutes or so to get down the hill. It was a long way."

I walked the Norte four years ago and I missed the redlines couple times (scenic Détours that take you away from walking the asphalt), it usually is a bit longer but is lot more enjoyable!I think those redlines are sometimes marked as GR routes and is beautiful! Enjoy!
I’m back on the Frances and very happy. Thank you. 😎😁

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I did the Norte 2018. The blue trail is pretty much a local road, that is to say it is wide and there are not a lot of cars, maybe one an hour. Apparently, this this is a fairly recent reroute of the Camino. But, It is a long, long steep uphill. I was about to throw myself off the side at some points. Then it is a long, long downhill. I will take the coastal one if I ever do this stage again. Luckily for me in 2018 a car came along. Here is what
I wrote at the time:
"After a while a car comes and pulls up next to me. There is man driving and two ladies who are pilgrims in the car. They explain that they met this guy while having lunch in a restaurant and he convinced them that no one should hike up this mountain. He said he was a hiker and that this rerouting of the Camino was crazy. They asked if I wanted a ride. I almost said no, thinking I was on the downhill so it wouldn’t be too hard. Luckily I was struck with a moment of sanity and accepted the offer. I say luckily because in the car it took us twenty minutes or so to get down the hill. It was a long way."
Crazy story and yes, luckily for you. I’m back on the Frances now and very happy. 😎👣

I just finished the Norte a few days ago. I had both the book and the app. If you select “Guide by regions” in the app menu you can basically read the book there and get explanations of the options. Red or Blue can be a daily choice based on your own criteria. Someone may have already posted this info - just too much to read it all. Buen Camino!
Thank you....I’m back on the Frances and I’m very happy. 😎👣

When I walked the Norte there wasn't much infrastructure. Plus I had to find places for the donkey, who was pretty accommodating about where she stayed, at least. The were I think two guides available, paper only. I lost mine somewhere around San Sebastien and couldn't get another until quite a bit further on. In fact I think I just kept going until I got to Volume two of the set.....
If in doubt keep the sea on your right usually works, and of course ask people. I learned a lot of Spanish very quickly. People were incredibly helpful, and Dalie (the donkey) got given all sorts of goodies to eat. I used to steal some of her chocolate biscuits. There wasn't much waymarking at the time, so I regularly took routes that probably weren't 'Official Camino' So what.
You have the immense advantage that if you want to, there is a little train running along the coast. Think of it as getting a lift on a farmer's cart in the year 810 if you like, Relax and enjoy your Camino.
Edit to say I see you are back on the Frances. Same applies. Enjoy.

Thank you
😎👣
Move over to the Primativo....I also did not enjoy the Northern Way because of the road walking.... and where ever you can, walk along the coast - so, don't follow the yellow arrows. Hope you are able to make a plan - Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.