• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Please review my packing list

Andrea Mayfield

it's about the journey.....
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (May 2015)
Camino Portugues - Porto to Santiago (June 2018)
I would appreciate your thoughts. I will arrive in Madrid on May 27 and will fly home on July 1. I am walking the Camino Frances starting in St. Jean Pier du Port. I don't have all items -- so some weights are not yet known. Thanks for all the insight I've gained from forum posts during in the last few months to help prepare for my walk.

Attachments

• Camino Packing List.pdf
    377.4 KB · Views: 205
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
That looks pretty good. I've never hiked a trail like the Camino, so I'm gonna have to learn how to pack differently myself. Keen sandals are great but a little heavy. They can also be used as your shower shoes if you need to ditch the flip flops for space in your pack. Tech shirts are great. They pack small, dry quickly, and don't draw heat out of your body as fast as cotton (good for chilly wet days). But they get stinky much much faster than cotton. I see a sleeping bag, but no pad or tent/tarp. So I'm assuming you're gonna be in hostels the whole time. Maybe a light sheet to throw down on the mattress. I'm at the beginning of planning my Camino hike and have no hostel experience. One thing I did on my sections of the AT was used a "bounce box" that I mailed ahead of me to certain preplanned towns. It would have refills for consumables (tp, toothpaste, stamps, envelopes, etc) and I could put stuff from my pack that I didn't need or souvenirs for the next week or two in it. Instead of having to buy stuff in town. I haven't read about anyone doing this on the Camino. It seems pretty populated, so it might not be necessary. I also saw a spork but no plate or bowl or cookware. REI sells ones that fold flat and weigh less than an ounce. I hope I could help out, your pack looks pretty good! Buen Camino!

Lose the spork. :)

While you're spraying your sleeping bag and liner with perm, spray your backpack too. Inside and out. I have no clue if it makes any difference, but I do it... don't want them catching a ride with me to the next Alburgue.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Overall I think your list is very good. I used a flashlight app on my phone rather than try to keep up with another gadget.

Re the spork: I always carry one when I am staying in communal areas. I have seen too many people quickly rinse and put away without using soap or even hot water. If I have to use communal cook/serving utinsils I always wash them first. Having my own spork and small folding mug/bowl eliminates that little chore.

A Forum member SYates, I consider top flight when it comes to evaluation of a packing list. Consider her suggestions golden.
For my part, consider a sarong for shower, or in town.
Drop the sleeping bag and go with the liner.
Buen Camino
Arn

Lol, Arn, you make me blush! :oops: Ok, here I go again, I hope that you don't mind @Andrea Mayfield that I copy and paste parts of your list here in a post, just makes it easier to add my comments to some items. Overall it looks pretty good.

Packing List for June Camino (May 30 – July 1) 1st DRAFT March/7/15

Gregory J38 (3 lb) - Not familiar with that model, but seems a touch heavy for 38l backpack, but if it fits well, that is the most important thing.

1 long sleeve sun protection shirt with collar, 1 long sleeve tech T-shirt, 2 short sleeve tech T-shirts - 4 shirts are too many, 2-3 is enough.

1 convertible (zip off) long pants/shorts, 1 tech capri pants -- or a second pair of shorts - Depending on your skin type, I would be careful with wearing shorts/capris when walking, your calves can sun burn quicker then you can say "OUCH!" I personally would take the convertible plus one, normal, lightweight hiking pants.

1 lightweight dress for back & forth to shower, around aubergue & town - No, as you take the shemagh you can use that, if large enough, for shower trips. No need to bring extra town clothes, just wear the clothes you will wear the next day.

Keen Sandals, Flip-flops - Either, but not both. Take the Keen if you also need hiking sandals and flip-flops if you only need shower/town shoes. Have also a look at Crogs for an alternative.

Electronics Smart phone (in airplane mode for wifi internet use – books, maps, camera- 6 oz), Old Nokia dumb “world phone” for local calls (3.5 oz) 1 USB cable, electric plug & plug adapter (same set-up works for both cells) (2 oz) - Two phones??? Leave the Nokia at home and use a local SIM card in the Smartphone.

2 x .6L Water bottles with 1 28” tube with big bite valve (9 0z) - A bit heavy, why not just use locally bought PET bottles, also remember that those tubes need to be cleaned regularly to avoid tummy bugs.

1 multipurpose knife – buy there - But buy a light one, realistically you only need a blade, a corkscrew (if you like wine) and an opener for tins/bottles

1 tiny flash light - use your smartphone instead

2 small carabineers (attach stuff to pack, hang up pack, etc.) - Never used them myself nor missed them and stuff hanging from your backpack can get quickly annoying. And what would you hang from it anyway?

1 silk carryall for laundry, groceries, shopping, purse (2 oz) - There are lighter options around.

2 Hydrolite dity bags - Never heard of them, what are those?

Hope that helps, Buen Camino! SY

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
... One thing I did on my sections of the AT was used a "bounce box" that I mailed ahead of me to certain preplanned towns. It would have refills for consumables (tp, toothpaste, stamps, envelopes, etc) and I could put stuff from my pack that I didn't need or souvenirs for the next week or two in it. Instead of having to buy stuff in town. I haven't read about anyone doing this on the Camino. It seems pretty populated, so it might not be necessary. I also saw a spork but no plate or bowl or cookware. REI sells ones that fold flat and weigh less than an ounce. I hope I could help out, your pack looks pretty good! Buen Camino!

No need for bounce boxes on the Camino, you will pass through several villages/towns with shops each day. No need for cookware either ;-) Buen Camino! SY

Sorry to chime in again on your post Andrea. This forum is helping me too since I've never hiked a trip quite like this one. SYates we seem to agree on a bunch of stuff. I agree about bringing your own folding bowl and spork. And they weigh practically nothing. Thanks for the tip on the bounce box. One thing I've done on my long group bicycle rides (Yellowstone, Oregon, ragbraigh) is I brought a surge protector power strip. When there are lots of people in one place for a night, power sources become crowded. I could charge my phone, camera, bike computer, bike light (which was also my flashlight), and have space for new friends to do the same from one plug. I've even found myself using it off a generator on an ice cream truck. Lol. They're not too heavy. But weight and space can make that decision for you. I don't use the carabiners either, instead use your clothesline to lash any wet clothes to the outside of your pack. Anything that can serve 2 or more purposes the better (I.e. Clean sock for a camera bag, hiking stix for clothes drying racks, shower/hiking sandals, etc)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I would appreciate your thoughts. I will arrive in Madrid on May 27 and will fly home on July 1. I am walking the Camino Frances starting in St. Jean Pier du Port. I don't have all items -- so some weights are not yet known. Thanks for all the insight I've gained from forum posts during in the last few months to help prepare for my walk.
Good list. I would see if you can ditch the fanny pack. Can you carry things in pants pockets, hang from shoulder straps of pack or keep in hip belt pockets of pack? I am not familiar with your backpack so don't know what hip belt pouches are like.
I think you could drop either the sandals or the flip flops.
You have alot of clothing, but if that makes you feel comfortable keep it.

2 small carabineers (attach stuff to pack, hang up pack, etc.) - Never used them myself nor missed them and stuff hanging from your backpack can get quickly annoying. And what would you hang from it anyway?

Carabiners can be VERY handy if a shoulder strap breaks. I had a strap break on the Appalachian Trail. I used a carabiner to jerry rig my pack and hiked about 50 miles with it. Can be handy. Also can be used to hang wet clothing on.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Ear plus are indeed on my list -- how could anyone miss the snorer posts:)

SYates: thanks for your review -- the only reason I am bringing 2 phones is that I am unable to unlock my smart phone (still on contract with AT&T) so old unlocked Nokia will allow me to install a local SIM. The hydrolite bags are just little carry all bags, lighter than ziplocks. Point taken on reducing clothes.

Thanks all.

Good list. I would see if you can ditch the fanny pack. Can you carry things in pants pockets, hang from shoulder straps of pack or keep in hip belt pockets of pack? I am not familiar with your backpack so don't know what hip belt pouches are like.
I think you could drop either the sandals or the flip flops.
You have alot of clothing, but if that makes you feel comfortable keep it.
I share your thought about the fanny pack -- I'll work on an alternative solution. Thanks.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I do love my fanny pack, when I want to go to explore the town/village I just sling it over my shoulder. SY
Thought I would use my "carry all" for that purpose since it would have room for jacket, water bottle and anything else needed -- even a fanny pack :)

Last edited:
Well, here I go again: my experience with fanny packs is that they look best on women. Also a good safety item. Should anything fall out, or a pick pocket get too close...several folks will quickly move in to assist.
:cool:

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Well, here I go again: my experience with fanny packs is that they look best on women. Also a good safety item. Should anything fall out, or a pick pocket get too close...several folks will quickly move in to assist.
good thing I'm a woman.....

There are very light weight day backs around, around one ounce of weight, if you can find one of that that would be optimal. SY

PS Sorry to the language purists for the double words

Here a link to what I mean by very light weight day bag http://www.decathlon.co.uk/pocket-bag-foldaway-backpack-id_8206123.html
I like this bag -- it's basically the same weight as mine (1.95 oz v 2 oz) but I like the zipper -- it would be more secure than my open bag design. The one I have folds up into its own little pocket too.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Fanny packs look good on everyone ;)

Brilliant list.
But both rain jacket and a poncho? I'd go for the poncho, I don't think you need both.
I'd definitely keep the dress (as long as it is very light weight). But then you only need 2 sets of walking clothes, no extras. Never bothered with the spork myself but it can't weigh very much?
All the very best.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Brilliant list.
But both rain jacket and a poncho? I'd go for the poncho, I don't think you need both.
I'd definitely keep the dress (as long as it is very light weight). But then you only need 2 sets of walking clothes, no extras. Never bothered with the spork myself but it can't weigh very much?
All the very best.
I've heard allot about wind -- so I was thinking that the rain/wind jacket (only 11 oz) would make a good second layer with a t-shirt on warm windy days -- And a good top layer for misty but not heavy rain times. wrong headed thinking??

spork recommended on forum for picnics -- very light.

Thanks for your thoughts.

I carry all of my valuables in my small fanny pack. I sleep with it on and go into the shower with it. It is the first thing that goes on my body before leaving the shower stall.
So, do have a security wallet of some kind too??

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I've heard allot about wind -- so I was thinking that the rain/wind jacket (only 11 oz) would make a good second layer with a t-shirt on warm windy days -- And a good top layer for misty but not heavy rain times. wrong headed thinking??

Taking such a windbreaker is smart! You are thinking the right way. Spork - only of you are a yogurt afficionado! SY

It sounds good, I'm probably too much of a stickler for weight :oops: :oops::oops:
I used my fleece as 2nd layer and if it started raining properly, on came the poncho, if anything to protect my bag.
I think you've got it 'sorted' :)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Really? Aren't we here to share all these secrets and to make each others ways easier??? Buen Camino, SY

Those of us who are sharing are here to help others, but as far as I know this forum can be read by anyone.

The short answer to the wallet question is "yes". The more detailed answer, I wished to share only to the person inquiring.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Everyone has pretty much covered your list, so the only point I’ll add is on the spraying of your silk liner with “Permethrin”. Permethrin is NOT to be used on next to skin items. In the military all our uniforms were treated with permethrin. However, never any next to skin items; i.e. T-shirts, Underwear, Hats and Sleeping bags. I would strongly advise against this. Regardless, success with your Camino!

Everyone has pretty much covered your list, so the only point I’ll add is on the spraying of your silk liner with “Permethrin”. Permethrin is NOT to be used on next to skin items. In the military all our uniforms were treated with permethrin. However, never any next to skin items; i.e. T-shirts, Underwear, Hats and Sleeping bags. I would strongly advise against this. Regardless, success with your Camino!
Thanks for your head's up. I appreciate your thoughts.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I'm planning on taking this great fanny pack that easily converts into a cross-body bag. I've been using it around town and I love it. It's even big enough to fit the Brierley guidebook!

http://goinggear.com/packs/outdoor/lumbar/arc-teryx-maka-2-shoulder-lumbar-pack-black.html
I saw some of these roomier fanny packs and was momentarily envious that more items could be at my fingertips. HOWEVER that envy was short-lived when I thought about sleeping with it. My valuables are in my small fanny pack and my "about town" bag if needed, is a little rayon number that folds into itself to the size of my fist.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I'm not familiar with your pack, but my Gregory pack top comes off to be used as a fanny pack (2 uses for one piece of gear). Security wallets are great, I sold a bunch when I worked at an outdoors shop. I have one that attaches to the laces of my shoe that I use when I train in town, it's big enough for some credit cards and some cash. Sold at any running store. But I prefer to keep my money in my bra. Lol. Is permethrin like DEET davidsretired? If it is, definitely no skin contact and keep your hands clean

@MikeSass , Permethrin is what exofficio uses on its bug free clothing. Once it is dry it is supposed to be safe. I use it, but follow the instructions very carefully and no I don't use it on my underwear. I do use it on outerwear even if it touches my skin, just not in vulnerable places:mad:

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Maybe not carry both a liner and a sleeping bag, just choose one or the other depending on your coldness factor.
If you choose between the rain jacket and poncho, I'd choose the jacket, assuming it's totally waterproof and breathable.
Throw in a spork.
Other than that looks damn good to me.
Cheers.

[QUOTE="MikeSass: Is permethrin like DEET davidsretired? If it is, definitely no skin contact and keep your hands clean[/QUOTE]

I’m certainly not an expert on the subject of DEET or Permethrin; more inline of a military guinea pig perhaps. As mentioned, soldier’s uniforms are treated prior to operational deployments, but we don’t have a choice in these matters. It’s more about an equation of numbers and operational success; i.e lessen the number of soldiers going down from insect bites, means more in the field to accomplish the mission. However, back home, all uniforms are dry-cleaned, which removes the permethrin.

Because no human studies have been done on permethrin, we do avoid treating direct next to skin items. In regards to the uniforms (pants/shirts), permethrin is impregnated within the material and is “poorly absorbed by skin”, and we all wear undershirts/pants etc….

Nonetheless, Peremthrin is a suspected carcinogen, endocrine toxicant, liver toxicant, neurotoxicant and reproductive toxicant.

In regards to DEET, it is rather easily absorbed through the skin, where it passes into the blood stream. DEET is also absorbed by the internal organs, so I would defiantly not treat any clothing with it.

I’ve been on the Camino twice, both times in April and plan to walk again in April of 2016 and made a conscious decision to not treat any of my gear with such products. That’s a personal choice and have probably jinxed myself now :D , but I’ve not had any problems with bugs, but recognise that the possibility is real. As it is anywhere in the world, including home, where I don’t take such precaution either. I must be living on the edge :) Regardless, if I do, I’ll manage it in the moment and carry on.

This is just my personal opinion/decision, so each to their own.

Too much writing before a coffee.

Take care!

Cheers,
Dave

Peremthrin is a suspected carcinogen, endocrine toxicant, liver toxicant, neurotoxicant and reproductive toxicant
This is an extract from the MSDS at the Travel Doctor site:

Permethrin is not mutagenic, teratogenic or carcinogenic. Skin sensitisation tests indicate that permethrin active ingredient was not a skin sensitiser. At high doses, the solvent caused reversible damage to the liver and kidney of male rats. These effects are not relevant to humans at occupational levels of exposure.
Another useful resource is this fact sheet from the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene or this one from the (US) National Pesticide Information Center.

Clearly permethrin needs to be handled with caution, but dry skin contact by humans appears to be relatively safe. You should avoid contact with moist areas such as eyes, mouth and genitals. This would indicate that treating outer clothing is going to be acceptable, but not treating underwear. If you are going to treat a sleeping bag, using an untreated liner, or sleeping in untreated underwear, would be advisable.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
In regards to DEET, it is rather easily absorbed through the skin, where it passes into the blood stream. DEET is also absorbed by the internal organs, so I would defiantly not treat any clothing with it.
This sounds rather dramatic, but DEET appears to be reasonably rapidly eliminated from the body. See this page for more information.

There are some standard precautions (apart from reading the instructions!):
  • Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin.
  • Do not apply to hands or near eyes and mouth of young children.
  • Do not allow young children to apply this product.
  • Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.
  • Do not use under clothing.
  • Avoid over-application of this product.
  • Wash treated clothing before wearing it again.
  • Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases.
  • For aerosol and pump spray formulations: Do not spray in enclosed areas.
  • For aerosol and pump spray formulations: To apply to face, spray on hands first and then rub on face. Do not spray directly onto face.

dougfitz -

I appreciate the feedback and additional information. As noted, this is not my field of play at any level. However, the EPA (US Environmental Protection Agency) has stated permethrin as a likely human carcinogen, based on reproducible studies in mice. That’s why I mentioned it as a “suspected” carcinogen…

As for DEET, yes it’s true, that once in the body it will be eliminated by urine. However, several studies clearly indicate the impact on cells while in the body, especially during the testing periods of 15 and 30 days of normal exposure.

My point is to be careful when using either of these products.

Personally, I avoid either when it’s my choice, and as far as studies or the government recommendations go…. Well, I try to avoid them as well, as they change as fast as money changes hands :D

Regardless, have a great day!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
That’s why I mentioned it as a “suspected” carcinogen
The EPA does list permethrin this way, but the other sources I listed explain why this might be so. The EPA identified risks all seem to have mitigation actions identified that limit the levels of exposure, which indicates to me that any products available on the US market, used in accordance with the directions, would not result in exposure above the EPA level of concern. I know that the US standards might be different from those in Europe or here in Australia, but given the concern about product safety, I cannot see that products marketed in Europe or Australia would be all that different.

I also think that this assessment is justified by the MSDS that I pointed to, which states that permethrin is not carcinogenic ... at occupational levels of exposure.

It would be interesting to read the studies you refer to on cell impact from DEET exposure. My reading is that it only takes 3-4 days for DEET to be completely excreted, so I am curious to know what effects would occur 15 to 30 days following exposure.

dougfitz: The studies were found while browsing, so I would have to manage my time to find them again. Nonetheless, others that are interested, can find plenty of sources to review.

However, I believe I stated “normal exposure “vice “following exposure”. Perhaps, I should have clarified further. The study I read, indicated the application of specific amounts each day, for a period of 15 and 30 days respectively.

Don’t quote me, but I recall that the treated skin was washed after several hours - 8 or so, after application, and about 8 to 15% of the applied dose were recovered on the skin. Smaller amounts in the 5 to lesser % were recovered in the urine. Additionally, excretion of amounts then decreased quickly, but was still detectable up to 8-days after application. Various skin types did play a factor in absorption.

But again, this is not my field, and don’t wish to delve too far into it. The gist of my post is to be cognitive of your choices and use caution when using such products.

If I can find time, I’ll browse for further studies, but to be honest it’s not high on my priority list at the moment. It’s just one of those busy days. Now to eat the other half of my sandwich :D

Take care.

I see this thread has opened up yet another discussion about the dreaded bedbugs, las chinches.
There's enough written on this forum about Cimex lectularius that one could write a thesis about them.
To any prospective pilgrims reading this thread, don't worry about them. They really are a non-issue. Besides there are bigger things to worry about on the Camino. Stuff like bears, wolves and wild boars, ha ha.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
If it's really buggy I'll use deet on clothing and apply tea tree oil or something all natural to my skin/face. The all natural stuff does work, but usually not as long as deet. A bug net might be worth the trouble too, although I have met people who became nauseous from bug nets treated with permethrin. A good "hippie bug dope" is:
http://www.whitemountaininsectrepellent.com

You have thought long and hard on your list. Pack and unpack it again, weigh (mentally) each piece and it's use or combination of uses. Think layering and what to wear when the first set is wet. Jacket? Poncho? Jacket and pack cover. I fear poli-pro underwear and its odor problems. I have gone to a non-down very light weight parka (Patagonia Nano-Puffy) it dries very fast and is very warm, there are others similar that cost less. I use light weight waterproof stuff sacks to organize and separate my pack(different colors) I have a good rain jacket, no pack cover, no poncho. I use a very light weight sleeping bag that only has insulation on top. No liner, No spray, bedbugs are unfortunate but rare. If you ever ship your bag you will appreciate having some way of carrying necessary daily items, try to find way to carry water as well. I have small clips on the outside of my pack for drying clothes and towel, holding my hat and I can use them on the clothesline too. Bring small sentimental gifts, suction soap dish you can leave at an alberge, Take lots of pictures and wear a smile at all times you will have one when you complete your Camino so carry it with you......... Willy, Utah

Thank you Willy. I appreciate your thoughtful reply.
I will explore lightweight wool underwear - good call. I had thought I would use ziplock bags to organize the contents of my pack, assuming they would be waterproof and weight so little. Are the clips you use on the outside of your pack like metal binder clips? or wooden clothes pins (the spring action type)? I like this idea. Bugs of all sorts love me (spiders, mosquitoes, bees, fleas, whatever...). I'll spray out of caution ;)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you Willy. I appreciate your thoughtful reply.
I will explore lightweight wool underwear - good call. I had thought I would use ziplock bags to organize the contents of my pack, assuming they would be waterproof and weight so little. Are the clips you use on the outside of your pack like metal binder clips? or wooden clothes pins (the spring action type)? I like this idea. Bugs of all sorts love me (spiders, mosquitoes, bees, fleas, whatever...). I'll spray out of caution ;)
I use small clips commonly found on lanyards to hold a name tag, they have a small clear plastic strap that snaps closed. A small binder clip could work. If you do use Zip-lock bags get the toughest you can find they will be opened and closed many times over a month. Your life is in there and the elements want in too. Thank you for attracting bugs! do whatever it takes to have a pleasant experience. Buen Camino... Willy, Utah

oooooooo.....I have some old lanyards & name tags in my hall closet (event & conference planner in former life). I'll see what I can do with them. Thanks Willy!

Most read last week in this forum

I’m leaving soon for CP and again attempted to use what’s app without success. I was trying to call a hotel in Spain, it just rings but nothing else. A few years ago I tried using in within Spain...
I realize every ounce matters when carrying backpack and not shipping luggage ahead. However, I know that the Spaniards are big into meat and potatoes, and not so much produce. I am thinking of...
Hola, I gearing up to start my 1st CdS and have seen people recommended sleeping bag liners to protect against bed bugs. Do these help or is it a myth? Should I add the extra weight of bringing one?
I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
Michael @wisepilgrim had mentioned a new feature that he was developing for Wise Pilgrim, and it looks like it is now in operation. You can check the app and see in real time how many beds are...
Well…… about $400 usd in socks and liners later and about 160 miles. I live in California near the Sierra mountains so we have some good trails and heat- I wanted to find my perfect combination...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.