Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

podcast episode

hikingpal

Year of past OR future Camino
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a podcast episode where I interviewed my parents after they'd walked the Camino Portuguese from Porto last year. The podcast is called "Life is Not a Casserole," and it's just a little travel podcast my husband and I make for fun as a creative outlet, but I thought this might be a good spot to share the Camino episode! We also have episodes on the Camino del Norte and Camino Primitivo.

If anyone is interested, here is a link to the episode on the Podbean site. Or you can find the episode by searching for "Life is Not a Casserole" on whatever podcast app you use. Thanks!

The Camino Portuguese episode

Last edited:
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Peosta

Camino Frances (2010, 2015, 2017)
LePuy - St. Jean (9/18-10/18)
Did you post the link? I didn’t see it.
Thanks!!

LindaB

bike ride Paplona to Santiago April-May 2015
Portuguese Coastal Sept 2019
The podcast is quite good. Note however that it was uploaded in November 2018. I used my podcast app (Podcruncher) to look for it and almost gave up when I didn't see it as the newest episode of "Life is Not a Casserole".

hikingpal

The podcast is quite good. Note however that it was uploaded in November 2018. I used my podcast app (Podcruncher) to look for it and almost gave up when I didn't see it as the newest episode of "Life is Not a Casserole".

Yes, it is an older episode, so thank you for sharing that advice! And thank you for giving it a listen!

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

LindaB

bike ride Paplona to Santiago April-May 2015
Portuguese Coastal Sept 2019
It was fun and informative. My partner and I are starting in Porto mid next month. I think I'll listen to your other episodes as well.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads