• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ponferrada? Watch out

JeanneArashi

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, 2 June 2018
Just a warning for you guys. 2 days ago I stayed in the albergue san nicolas de flue in Ponferrada and the next day I woke up with a few bed bug bites on my feet. I told the staff immediately and he took away my bed liner. Didn't see if they clean the other ones from the same room.

In the afternoon my other bites started to show up and now there's about 40 bites...

And today I met people who stayed in the same albergue with bites too... in the same and also in different rooms....

Buen camino
Hope you have a bug free camino...

P.s. for those who concern, my backpack and shoes were heat under the sun for 3 hours and all my washable things were put to wash and dry in the machine.

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
This can happen and it is unfortunate that you experienced this but it does not mean that the entire albergue is infested. I was there about a week ago and neither I nor any of my fellow walkers had problems.

We pilgrims bring these nasty critters with us and it is impossible to know where the origin is. Let's not blame or black list a particular Albergue.

I have been a hospitalera there and in many other albergues and we volunteers take these matters seriously.

Good luck healing.

Last edited:
Thank you for your post!
Of course bedbugs can be transported. However, such a great number of bites suggest that it was more than a single bug! I have begun keeping a list of where bug bites have reoccurred. Then when I am about ready to walk I look up reviews of places that have a multiple occurring history of bedbugs...Those are bypassed! Sometimes they are hotels! The first time I did the Camino, I did not do this. I was bitten circa 45 times in a private Albergue in Ages. I was sharing a twin bedroom and the other person in the room did not get bitten at all. The bugs were coming from an opening in the wall. We killed at least 5 bugs with my blood in them. Because someone else..even in the same room did not get bitten does that suggest the place was not infested? Not to me!! Would you honestly stay at any Albergue where someone was bitten over 40 times without reviewing its history before contemplating a future stop there?

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Just a warning for you guys. 2 days ago I stayed in the albergue san nicolas de flue in Ponferrada and the next day I woke up with a few bed bug bites on my feet. I told the staff immediately and he took away my bed liner. Didn't see if they clean the other ones from the same room.

In the afternoon my other bites started to show up and now there's about 40 bites...

And today I met people who stayed in the same albergue with bites too... in the same and also in different rooms....

Buen camino
Hope you have a bug free camino...

P.s. for those who concern, my backpack and shoes were heat under the sun for 3 hours and all my washable things were put to wash and dry in the machine.
Sorry to hear your story. I did El Camino Frances from May 16 to May 31. Stayed in Hotels, Hostels and albergues, the cheapest one was the Alberge Municipal in O'Cebreiro one room with I think 40 bunk beds or so. For my entire trip not even one single bedbug bite. I was lucky and everyday I pray to God through the intercession of Santiago Apostol to watch over me. Buen Camino and hope your skin is back to normal.

I have no wish to minimise what is reported above.

On the other hand, over many months in the past two years I have stayed in gite in France, Albergue in Spain, backpacker hostels across London and other places in Scotland and England. And I often used the hosts blankets (next one from the communal pile).

And have yet to encounter a bed bug. Or met someone who has.

Camino, bedbugs and I... goes without saying there hasn't been one that I haven't been bitten. 2012 on my first Camino got bitten on my neck in an private albergue in AL Acebo.2015 I slept in the bunk where they had a Fiesta and I supplied the blood...I ended up taking high doses of antihistamines. 2017 after a hellish hot walk into Reliegos, had the room to ourselves. 2 nonbunk beds side by side. ..guess which bed I slept in... lol ... I know the signs but was too tired to look....

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Question.. if the hospitelero takes your bed liner, what do you use for the next night or more before you can purchase another one?

I have volunteered in albergues where we closed for the day to fumigate - either as a preventative measure (an albergue warned us that there were pilgrims heading our way with bedbugs) or due to siting of bedbugs.

The most important action is to inform the hospitaleros on duty, put backpack in the sun or in a plastic garbage bag for a day and wash all clothes at 90 degrees. Your fellow walkers (if shared close quarters) should do the same.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
AHHH...

Protein, it's how we live, and why we live.

Many perragrino/as on the Camino, and everybody has to eat.

These little guys/guyettes are truly world travelers. (Tiny little boots)

Bless us all...

Buen Camino

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Question.. if the hospitelero takes your bed liner, what do you use for the next night or more before you can purchase another one?
Probably they took the disposable one that is handed out in many albergues. If you have your own cloth one, it should be put (preferably dry) in a hot dryer for 20-30 minures.

For those who use the "hot sun" method, your pack or other items should be closed in a tight dark bag so that the sun can actually heat up the contents to kill bedbugs. Simple airing in the sun might be better than nothing, but it is not so effective.

Sorry to hear that. I just came back from CF.
Fortunately, I didn't have any bite through my 3 times Camino. I preferred to stay Municipal or Paroquial. Most of those place gave us disposable bed & pillow cover and those place are usually not that fancy but clean enough. And I used my own sleeping bag. Thanks to God, but bedbug couldn't me to stop to walk Camino.
Anyway, black plastic trash bag is easiest solution to kill bedbugs. Even I didn't have any bite, when I come back home, I put everything in the black plastic trash bags before entering my house and leave it under the Hawaii's strong sun at least 1~2 days. After that, I wash all my clothes and leave the others under the sun for drying.
Buen Camino.

This can happen and it is unfortunate that you experienced this but it does not mean that the entire albergue is infested. I was there about a week ago and neither I nor any of my fellow walkers had problems.

We pilgrims bring these nasty critters with us and it is impossible to know where the origin is. Let's not blame or black list a particular Albergue.

I have been a hospitalera there and in many other albergues and we volunteers take these matters seriously.

Good luck healing.

True for some points. But I wasnt trying to ask you to black list it. If just me, then I may not post this.
However I do think it would be nice to give warning for those who are going to visit the very soon, they may want this information as it takes time for the albergue to solve this. After all, there are 3 rooms infested.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Bedbugs are a pain - or so I hear. I've never had the displeasure of actually meeting any, so I can't speak from experience. But I DO have one anecdote on these critters I'd like to share.

One afternoon, while staying at the albergue in Luarca, I noticed four rather posh gentlemen entering the dormitory to take a look at... well, at how the other half lives, I suppose. You know, slumming it, so to speak. We talked a bit and I found that they were curious about what a dorm would look like (and what kind of people would settle for such humble lodgings). They were doing the Camino too, but they preferred to stay at the better class of hotels. "I wouldn't want to be caught dead in an albergue like this. You know, there's no food, or if there's any it's inedible, and there's always bedbugs and such," one of them confided in me. "That's why we are staying at the hotel across the street."
Now if there is one thing I've learned along the way, it is à chacun son chemin: everyone has their own path to follow, and it is not up to me to judge. But I never noticed any inedible food, nor bedbugs, so I told him so. He just looked at me with in his eyes either disbelief or pity - I couldn't tell.

Fast forward to the next day, around noon. I'm walking along and happen upon the same four gentlemen enjoying some rest in the shade of a tree. So we have a chat about the things every Camino chat is about: how are you doing, where are you going today, did you sleep well, where will you be staying, et cetera. Then one of them asks: "were there any bedbugs in your dorm?" I told him there hadn't been any, and he said "well, there were in my hotel room..." He had been bitten two or three times and had been up half the night trying to find and kill all the bedbugs in his room. "But look!" he said, and took a matchbox from his backpack. "I caught one!" He opened the box, but there was nothing inside. "Aw drat, the darn thing must have got away..."*

Why anyone in his right mind would willingly and knowingly want to carry a bedbug in his pack is way beyond me. All I know is that at that moment I was so happy these gentlemen preferred hotels over albergues...

* I have toned down the expletives somewhat to protect the easily shockable readers.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Two nights before reaching Santiago I slept great in my nice clean private room. Woke up and tossed back the comforter and there was Mr Bedbug! I had run out of toilet paper so I ran all over the room looking for something to pick him up with so I could show the staff, all the time herding him back to the center of the bed.

I finally found a Kleenex and picked him up and he promptly POPPED!
It looked like old blood to me, dark, not red, and I saw no bites on my body so I figured he hadn’t fed on me.

A day later, however, I had one bite on my small finger knuckle and another on the opposite arm. But I am pretty sure those were mosquito bites.

Happy I had dodged the bullet, I continued on to Santiago then Madrid.
I badly needed a haircut and right across the street from where I was sleeping, they were advertising haircuts for 7 Euros. I went in and got a great looking haircut but remember wondering to myself if they had sanitized the comb and scissors.

Two days later, back home, my head started itching behind the ears.
Then it felt like something was crawling across my head.

Oh shit!

Yup.

Head lice!

Haven’t seen those in 20 years when my boys were in school.

A RID treatment later, all is well.

But I really DO believe that was my last Camino . . .

Two nights before reaching Santiago I slept great in my nice clean private room. Woke up and tossed back the comforter and there was Mr Bedbug! I had run out of toilet paper so I ran all over the room looking for something to pick him up with so I could show the staff, all the time herding him back to the center of the bed.

It looked like old blood to me, dark, not red, and I saw no bites on my body so I figured he hadn’t fed on me.

A day later, however, I had one bite on my small finger knuckle and another on the opposite arm. But I am pretty sure those were mosquito bites.

I badly needed a haircut and right across the street from where I was sleeping, they were advertising haircuts for 7 Euros. I went in and got a great looking haircut but remember wondering to myself if they had sanitized the comb and scissors.

Oh shit!

Yup.

Head lice!

Yikes, I’m scratching, now! :D I well remember the headlice not from my own childhoow but when my children were younger....o_O

And....never say never! :);) (I say it every time! :D)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Oh shit!

Oh god....I'm scratching now too!! Glad you were able to treat quickly. Still it sucks..oh wait no they do! Hopefully not you last walk Annie!!

Bedbugs are a pain - or so I hear. I've never had the displeasure of actually meeting any, so I can't speak from experience. But I DO have one anecdote on these critters I'd like to share.

One afternoon, while staying at the albergue in Luarca, I noticed four rather posh gentlemen entering the dormitory to take a look at... well, at how the other half lives, I suppose. You know, slumming it, so to speak. We talked a bit and I found that they were curious about what a dorm would look like (and what kind of people would settle for such humble lodgings). They were doing the Camino too, but they preferred to stay at the better class of hotels. "I wouldn't want to be caught dead in an albergue like this. You know, there's no food, or if there's any it's inedible, and there's always bedbugs and such," one of them confided in me. "That's why we are staying at the hotel across the street."
Now if there is one thing I've learned along the way, it is à chacun son chemin: everyone has their own path to follow, and it is not up to me to judge. But I never noticed any inedible food, nor bedbugs, so I told him so. He just looked at me with in his eyes either disbelief or pity - I couldn't tell.

Fast forward to the next day, around noon. I'm walking along and happen upon the same four gentlemen enjoying some rest in the shade of a tree. So we have a chat about the things every Camino chat is about: how are you doing, where are you going today, did you sleep well, where will you be staying, et cetera. Then one of them asks: "were there any bedbugs in your dorm?" I told him there hadn't been any, and he said "well, there were in my hotel room..." He had been bitten two or three times and had been up half the night trying to find and kill all the bedbugs in his room. "But look!" he said, and took a matchbox from his backpack. "I caught one!" He opened the box, but there was nothing inside. "Aw drat, the darn thing must have got away..."*

Why anyone in his right mind would willingly and knowingly want to carry a bedbug in his pack is way beyond me. All I know is that at that moment I was so happy these gentlemen preferred hotels over albergues...

* I have toned down the expletives somewhat to protect the easily shockable readers.

LOL
Someone please just give him one
Wanted dead or alive!

Oh shit!

Yup.

Head lice!

Well Annie, the Madrid part is not exactly part of the camino, so....XD

By the way there was a Japanese hair dresser doing the camino and he cut hair upon request, anytime and anywhere
I wish he was there for you that time

Well Annie, the Madrid part is not exactly part of the camino, so....XD

By the way there was a Japanese hair dresser doing the camino and he cut hair upon request, anytime and anywhere
I wish he was there for you that time

Actually the Camino Madrid begins in Madrid.

Oh shit!

Yup.

Head lice!

Are you going to stop travelling altogether then for that reason? Bedbugs are not just on the Camino, you know that, not?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
No. Of course not.
After 14 Caminos, it is time to see America.
I hope none of you take it badly - it is meant well and in earnest - but I always wondered why so many of you came to walk in Spain when you have such a wonderful country at your doorstep - which is out of bounds for most of us in Europe because of costs etc etc...
Just wondered....:)

I hope none of you take it badly - it is meant well and in earnest - but I always wondered why so many of you came to walk in Spain when you have such a wonderful country at your doorstep - which is out of bounds for most of us in Europe because of costs etc etc...

It is a nice country, and I'm sure many of you know we're 'making it great again' as I type. And, many of us have spent a lot of our lives walking, but mostly riding, about its confines. Enjoying the mountains and the coastlines and all the stuff in the middle (where I am presently abiding).

Sooo... before we die we'd like to see some of those far off shores that don't salute the 'Stars and Stripes', and have a rich history and culture all their own.
Not better or worse, just coming at it from a different angle.

If I were to prod my fellow Americans I would encourage, no insist, that they go down to their local courthouse and get a passport and get out and see the world. Although many young people, if given the chance, will usually act on the impulse to travel, a lot of older Americans have never left the country. Not even to cross the border into Canada or into Mexico. They can't understand why they might like to. A lot of jingoism about how great America is and why go somewhere else??? I think many of them are extremely intimidated about leaving their comfort zone. I think there is a fear about discovery even though the whole country was founded on taking a giant leap of faith and leaving a known world behind and heading off to America. And, then when they arrive, head west into God only knows what. Many Americans revel in that mythology, but really don't have the courage to actually put it in motion.

I'll stop, but my suggestion is to encourage Americans to get out and see the world. When they get home they will realize that all those 'other' people out there are really just like them. They want to enjoy their lives with their friends and family. They want their children to be safe and have a bright future. They want to laugh and dance and watch the sunrise and set in peace. Just like in America.

Sooo... the next time some country is in the news instead of listening to some politician defame and insult they might remember the two or three weeks they spent there and how nice everyone was and that maybe the one who is talking might not know what he's talking about.

Come visit when you can.

Peace be with you.

Buen Camino

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I was about to delete my post (was it appropriate to ask such a question? etc...) and then I saw your answer.... And what a wonderful answer. You’re right of course. Thank you. And it applies to all of us. :) Buen camino.

Oh Annie... I just read this out loud to my husband and finished with some tears in my eyes... So true, and so beautifully said.

but I always wondered why so many of you came to walk in Spain when you have such a wonderful country at your doorstep
That might be a great question if it weren't asked on a website dedicated to a pilgrimage in Spain! It is a bit like asking about dining vegan in a steak house.:)

I get minimal understanding about motives when sharing thoughts with others who have walked the Camino. My zeitgeist sense for the rest of the Americans is an almost total void. Alexis de Tocqueville gave a try two hundred years ago (not about pilgrimage, of course), and essayists are still trying to get it right.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
That is one reason I always take my own silk sleep sack (bag liner,) for hot days and a light sleeping bag for cooler ones. And,"Touch wood" I don't let them near the floor.

I was about to delete my post (was it appropriate to ask such a question? etc...) and then I saw your answer.... And what a wonderful answer. You’re right of course. Thank you. And it applies to all of us. :) Buen camino.
Hi @domigee, I'm from the US and yes, we have lots of totally beautiful landscapes and national parks of which I've seen many. Yes, we can go hiking, but not really on any long distance treks unless we are willing to haul tent and a week's supply of food. We have no infrastructure to sleep indoors nightly. This fact is one reason I love coming to Europe to walk the Caminos...also to see the adorable ancient stone villages, and kind folks I meet along the way, both locals and pilgrims.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I hope none of you take it badly

When I was diagnosed with MCS, the only treatment was chelation. I had a choice of chemical chelation or long distance walking which would encourage natural chelation. I did researched and discovered a majority of people who close chemical chelation ended up with liver and kidney damage. I chose long distance walking. There is literally no place in the United States where a woman alone can safely walk 6 hours a day for several days a week. I could walk on city streets but that means auto exhaust which triggers my MCS. My friend Joe was Catholic and knew about the Camino. I researched and decided to try it. I walked, carrying my own pack, staying in albergues, for nearly 7 weeks.

I felt normal at the end for the first time in years.

The first trip was financed by friends and relatives and my own meager savings. I needed to walk each year or more but could not afford it. Sil Nilsen of Amawalkers gave me the opportunity to lead two groups the next year. Then I decided I could do it on my own. Basically, I book the trip for 8 people then divide the cost by 7.

I’m hanging up my ALTUS and pack because it’s becoming too stressful for me to do the work preparing, as well as to lead a group of people which often consists of at least one person who can be difficult. The stress worsens my condition, and cancels out the good the walking does.

So that’s why I’ve walked each year. For my health.

Last year I sold my house and bought a van and spent the winter living out of the van while I traveled. I saw a lot of Arizona. This winter I will see New Mexico and leave the Camino yo those with more patience and more strength.

If bed bugs waited for a sleeping bag to touch the floor, they would starve to death!:)

Oh...my dear Falcon,

They never starve.

And, they never die.

Like Lord Buddha...

"Patience is a virtue." (reputed to have said)

They just wait.

And, in their evolving 'virtuousness'.

They go forth (thanks to you, me, all of us), and multiply.

Peace be with you tiny travelers. (Tiny Boots)

Buen Camino.

Last edited:
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
It is a nice country, and I'm sure many of you know we're 'making it great again' as I type. And, many of us have spent a lot of our lives walking, but mostly riding, about its confines. Enjoying the mountains and the coastlines and all the stuff in the middle (where I am presently abiding).

Sooo... before we die we'd like to see some of those far off shores that don't salute the 'Stars and Stripes', and have a rich history and culture all their own.
Not better or worse, just coming at it from a different angle.

If I were to prod my fellow Americans I would encourage, no insist that they go down to their local courthouse and get a passport and get out and see the world. Although many young people, if given the chance, will usually act on the impulse to travel, a lot of older Americans have never left the country. Not even to cross the border into Canada or into Mexico. They can't understand why they might like to. A lot of jingoism about how great America is and why go somewhere else??? I think many of them are extremely intimidated about leaving their comfort zone. I think there is a fear about discovery even though the whole country was founded on taking a giant leap of faith and leaving a known world behind and heading off to America. And then when they arrive head west into God only knows what. Many Americans revel in that mythology, but really don't have the courage to actually put it in motion.

I'll stop, but my suggestion is to encourage Americans to get out and see the world. When they get home they will realize that all those 'other' people out there are really just like them. They want to enjoy their lives with their friends and family. They want their children to be safe and have a bright future. They want to laugh and dance and watch the sunrise and set in peace. Just like in America.

Sooo... the next time some country is in the news instead of listening to some politician defame and insult they might remember the two or three weeks they spent there and how nice everyone was and that maybe the one who is talking might not know what he's talking about.

Come visit when you can.

Peace be with you.

Buen Camino
I’m not sure I could have been as diplomatic in my response but I agree with you on every point. As I always say, “ the more you travel and meet people from other countries and cultures, the smaller our world becomes.” Oh yes- and taking in exchange students is another wonderful way to shrink the world and care about all people on it!

They go forth (thanks to you, me, all of us), and multiply.
Their eggs survive a long time.
I have had them drop onto me from the top bunk.
They love the disposable sheets; it gives them a good toehold.
It is more by coincidence than intent that they end up on your backpack.
Try to keep your pack away from the path between their nest and their meal (you).
They can live for weeks without eating.
They nest in walls and crevices, including crevices in the bunk frame and in the mattress seams.
Metal bunk frames don't have crevices, generally. Wooden ones usually do.
Mattresses on the floor make it too easy for the bugs.
Very few pilgrims actually "know" where they got bit unless they see the bed bug; usually it is just suspicion.
Most hospitaleros care about controlling them. They are not motivated by angry pilgrims.
Reporting bed bugs nicely helps the next pilgrim, not you.
They will not be eradicated. If the Camino was tented and fumigated, the next pilgrim from Europe or the U.S. would bring the next generation!
If one likes to complain, do so. If one wants to protect oneself, take affirmative action -- repellent and insecticide. One might find they are more effective than complaining!

Their eggs survive a long time.
I have had them drop onto me from the top bunk.
They love the disposable sheets; it gives them a good toehold.
It is more by coincidence than intent that they end up on your backpack.
Try to keep your pack away from the path between their nest and their meal (you).
They can live for weeks without eating.
They nest in walls and crevices, including crevices in the bunk frame and in the mattress seams.
Metal bunk frames don't have crevices, generally. Wooden ones usually do.
Mattresses on the floor make it too easy for the bugs.
Very few pilgrims actually "know" where they got bit unless they see the bed bug; usually it is just suspicion.
Most hospitaleros care about controlling them. They are not motivated by angry pilgrims.
Reporting bed bugs nicely helps the next pilgrim, not you.
They will not be eradicated. If the Camino was tented and fumigated, the next pilgrim from Europe or the U.S. would bring the next generation!
If one likes to complain, do so. If one wants to protect oneself, take affirmative action -- repellent and insecticide. One might find they are more effective than complaining!

Si Senor Falcon.

Well said and scripted'

As a traveler we can...

Roll with them,
and if possible,
roll on them.

Confront them, challenge them,
intimidate them, seduce them,

Fumigate them, freeze them, heat them,

IGNORE THEM!!! ???

If you can.

At your peril.

BUT, never hate them.

They only seek what we all desire---

That is to live and evolve.

Should we deny them their aspirations???

To each his own.

They are here and so are we.

They can raise welts on our backs...
our arms,
our toes.

We can obliterate creation.

Really, you gotta love'em.

Peace be with you Falcon, and to all.

(Tiny Boots)

Buen Camino

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back