• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Port coastal in short dectiond

Herm

Time of past OR future Camino
None-will be first one.Want to do 100-150 km Camino in late November, 2019
This may seem like a dumb question, but here it goes anyway. I want to walk as much of the coastal route as I can because I love the water. However I can’t do the entire walk due to time constraints. I think I will plan on 150km. Problem is if I do that I miss most of the coast. Question is can a pilgrim start in say Porto, walk as much of the coast as would be available before turning inland, then take transportation to a village 15-20 km outside of SDC, walk to SDC and assuming the requisite 100km are walked( I would plan on at least 250) still get a Compostela? Not my primary motivation but would still be nice to obtain it. Thanks folks!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
No, not if I understand your question correctly .
The 100 km must be the 100km walked immediately before Santiago so you'd probably need to start at Valenca or Tui.

No, not if I understand your question correctly .
The 100 km must be the 100km walked immediately before Santiago so you'd probably need to start at Valenca or Tui.
Thank you! Will help immensely in my planning.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Actually a good question and an even better answer. Thank you to you both......

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.