• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Porto to Santiago June 2014

ianlagac

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portuguese in 2014
Hello, I'm Ian from the Philippines. I'll do my camino from Porto on the 2nd week of June. Anyone else starting from Porto that time?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Ian and SA, we will be starting from Porto the first week of June, 2014. Taking the coastal route and looking forward to it very much~ Hope to see you both along the way.
Lauretta

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi there, I've booked my tickets today, arriving in Porto on June 16th, hopefully I'll meet some of you on the way:)

Howdy, there is a group of 4 us arriving in Porto on the 6th leaving on the coastal route on the 7th. Hope to see you guys on the trail.
Roger + 3
Texas, USA

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hello, I'm Ian from the Philippines. I'll do my camino from Porto on the 2nd week of June. Anyone else starting from Porto that time?
Hi Ian
We are a husband and wife leaving Lisbon
on the 10th heading to Porto then on to Santiago

Hi everybody. Leaving Porto on June 7th. Have a wonderful journey, and maybe we'll cross paths. Ultreia!!!!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Nice to know there will be a few people on this route. There are 5 of us leaving from Porto on the 16th June, two of us from Australia, two from Canada and 0ne from England, we all met in 2012 on the France Camino.....

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
We plan to start in Valença on June 16. We may come across each other. Buen Camino

I am going solo on the Camino Central starting from Coimbra 2nd of June, I guess I might meet some of you guys leaving in few days from Porto...

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi everybody. Leaving Porto on June 7th. Have a wonderful journey, and maybe we'll cross paths. Ultreia!!!!
hi Nadine, yeah i hope to see you in the camino. buen camino. (i'm counting down to my flight to Lisbon everyday)

Starting coastal route on 13 June
nice. i'm thinking of doing the coastal route as well. do you have some info you can share? i got this from a forum member who just walked the coastal route (sorry i forgot who):

Day 1 - May 3 Matosinhos - Vila do Conde 29.6km Hotel Brazao €38
Day 2 - May 4 Vila do Conde - Apulia 24.3km Hotel Apulia Praia €40
Day 3 - May 5 Apulia - Viana do Castelo 36.2km Convento €6
Day 4 - May 6 Viana do Castelo - Caminha 31.1km Albergue Donativo €6
Day 5 - May 7 Caminha - Tui 19km (train between Cerveira- Valenca) Parador €70
Day 6 - May 8 Tui - Mos 24.7km Albergue €6
Day 7 - May 9 Mos - Redondela Albergue 14.3km Privado €15
Day 8 - May 10 Redondela - Pontevedra 24.2km Hostal Peregrino €15
Day 9 - May 11 Pontevedra- Caldas de Reis 29.8km Albergue €6
Day 10 - May 12 Caldas de Reis - Teo 36 km Albergue €6
Day 11 - May 13 Teo . Santiago de Compostela 15 km Albergue the Last Stamp €18.

About 284.2km.

About 26km per day.

do you have the same itinerary?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I am going solo on the Camino Central starting from Coimbra 2nd of June, I guess I might meet some of you guys leaving in few days from Porto...
nice. hope to see you on the camino

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi Ian, we are a FilAm couple from Virginia - we will be doing the Porto to Campostela pilgrimage (our first Camino) starting on June 12. It's good to see someone from the Phils doing the walk around the same time that we are. Hope to bump into you during this walk.
Buen Camino!

Hi Ian, we are a FilAm couple from Virginia - we will be doing the Porto to Campostela pilgrimage (our first Camino) starting on June 12. It's good to see someone from the Phils doing the walk around the same time that we are. Hope to bump into you during this walk.
Buen Camino!
Hello! That's great. I'll be leaving Porto on the 10th. I hope to see you guys somewhere in the camino too. Buen Camino!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Ian and SA, we will be starting from Porto the first week of June, 2014. Taking the coastal route and looking forward to it very much~ Hope to see you both along the way.
Lauretta
Buen Camino Lauretta. I'm thinking of doing the coastal route as well. Any tips?

Day 5 - May 7 Caminha - Tui 19km (train between Cerveira- Valenca) Parador 70€

Why to stay in a so expensive place, when you have very nice Albergues (public one included) in Tui?

Most read last week in this forum

Bom dia dear pilgrims, I plan on returning to Portugal this summer, after walking the Salvador + Primitivo. I have a few questions: - What is the easiest way to get from SdC to Coimbra? I assume...
My final question since I have asked sooo many. Grabbing a light lunch that I can get on the go, hoping to grab it, and find a square or a bench to enjoy it, then get back to walking. Not really...
Arriving in Valença around noon and I need to get to my hostel in Tui. I would like to conserve my energy and time, so can I take a taxi from Valença Bus station to take me to my hostel in Tui...
We are flying into Lisbon, then taking a train to Tomar for a couple nights, which looks pretty easy. What is less clear is the best way from Tomar to Porto. Have you done this? What do you...
Dear all, I have done Camino Frances, Norte and Primitivo and would like to ask about Portuges. I have some soul-searching to do and would love to walk a part of it, unfortunately only a part...
Hello everyone! My wife and I are doing our first Camino in Sept and I was very curious about the stretch from Tui to Pontevedra. We have been to Spain multiple times and love the small towns...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back