• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Porto to Santiago to Finistere to Muxia and then the Ingles.

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances in 2016, Portuguese in 2017, and Frances again in 2018. Madrid to Ponferrada 2019.
I'll be starting mid-April and my plan is to walk from Porto to Santiago and then to Finisterre and Muxia. Then I plan to take a bus to Farroll and walk the Ingles to Santiago. Any thoughts, suggestions, comments would be appreciated.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I'll be starting mid-April and my plan is to walk from Porto to Santiago and then to Finisterre and Muxia. Then I plan to take a bus to Farroll and walk the Ingles to Santiago. Any thoughts, suggestions, comments would be appreciated.

Don't know how much time you have, but you may be able to walk a good portion of the Costa da Morte past Muxia. I know it's a day's hike up to the Little Fox House. And there is O Camino dos Faros which is a 200 km walk up the costa from Fisterra to Malpica - pretty close to A Coruna.

Just a thought. I intend to end my walk this summer in Muxia..... but if I have enough time, I'd love to walk the Costa too.

Don't know how much time you have, but you may be able to walk a good portion of the Costa da Morte past Muxia. I know it's a day's hike up to the Little Fox House. And there is O Camino dos Faros which is a 200 km walk up the costa from Fisterra to Malpica - pretty close to A Coruna.

Just a thought. I intend to end my walk this summer in Muxia..... but if I have enough time, I'd love to walk the Costa too.
I'll certainly consider the Costa. Thank you

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi! I walked the Camino Inlges last summer and really enjoyed. I really loved the town of Mino, although most pass by it on day 2 or 3, I stayed the night and loved exploring the bay and beaches, but I am partial to small ocean towns. I also enjoyed the Meson Museo restaurant in Presedo (on the way to Hospital de Bruma), great resource if staying the night or if you're passing through to fuel up before climbing the hill. I'd also recommend the restaurant in the back of Hostel Siguiero - you can sit and watch the flowing river while eating (I also stayed here and highly recommend it). The biggest highlight of the Ingles is by far the people - kind and helpful. After making a wrong turn, an elderly man left his home to meet me in the road to tell me to turn back a round. Of course it is very well marked! Woops! And Johnnie Walkers guide was what I used for this trip as a whole.

Buen Camino!

Hi! I walked the Camino Inlges last summer and really enjoyed. I really loved the town of Mino, although most pass by it on day 2 or 3, I stayed the night and loved exploring the bay and beaches, but I am partial to small ocean towns. I also enjoyed the Meson Museo restaurant in Presedo (on the way to Hospital de Bruma), great resource if staying the night or if you're passing through to fuel up before climbing the hill. I'd also recommend the restaurant in the back of Hostel Siguiero - you can sit and watch the flowing river while eating (I also stayed here and highly recommend it). The biggest highlight of the Ingles is by far the people - kind and helpful. After making a wrong turn, an elderly man left his home to meet me in the road to tell me to turn back a round. Of course it is very well marked! Woops! And Johnnie Walkers guide was what I used for this trip as a whole.

Buen Camino!
Great info, thanks for your reply.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi! Im walking the Camino Ingles starting from Ferrol on the 8th May, arriving in SdC on the 14th (and staying til the 17th :) ) Ive not walked a camino before, nor have I ever really done any...
Hi! would arrive by train from Madrid at 23:22 at Ferrol station and from there heading to the parador ferrol (solo female traveler). Is taxi widely available? should i arrange the parador to send...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back