• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Portugal drops Covid test requirement

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
As of today, Portugal no longer requires a negative pre- arrival Covid test as long as you have proof of vaccine. Yippee!
That sounds really promising. Does it apply to those coming from outside the EU as well? We are flying from Canada next Sunday, and I'd sure like to save $400 for two of us by not testing, if we don't have to.

Some of the reports that I've read suggest it's only the EU certificate they'll accept, but others say different.

On the Air Transat site you can check travel requirements to and from different countries. It looks like Canadians with a proof of vaccine are OK, from Euronews it states “ EU certificate or any other recognized proof of vaccination” This changed from yesterday, one less thing to worry about.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
On the Air Transat site you can check travel requirements to and from different countries. It looks like Canadians with a proof of vaccine are OK, from Euronews it states “ EU certificate or any other recognized proof of vaccination” This changed from yesterday, one less thing to worry about.
But this is what I find so confusing: the Transat site takes you to the Portuguese visitors' site which still says, about requirements:

Mandatory

- RT-PCR Test (or similar NAAT test) - 72h before boarding, or
- Laboratorial Rapid Antigen Test - 24h before boarding (according to the European Commission list based on the Council Recommendation of 21 January 2021 + Addendum December 2021), or
- A valid vaccination, test or recovery EU Digital COVID Certificate, or
- A valid vaccination or recovery certificate issued by a third country, under reciprocal conditions:Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Switzerland, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Israel, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Morocco, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Panama, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Togo, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, The Vatican (https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work...nes-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_en)

And Canada isn't listed as one of those third countries under reciprocal conditions! (I guess because Canada requires testing, coming back in.)

I wish there was a clearer answer. I'm tempted to go, without it, and see just what they want to do once I arrive with my QR Canadian certificate.

Thanks for the research!

But this is what I find so confusing: the Transat site takes you to the Portuguese visitors' site which still says, about requirements:

Mandatory

- Laboratorial Rapid Antigen Test - 24h before boarding (according to the European Commission list based on the Council Recommendation of 21 January 2021 + Addendum December 2021), or
- A valid vaccination or recovery certificate issued by a third country, under reciprocal conditions:Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Switzerland, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Israel, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Morocco, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Panama, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Togo, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, The Vatican (https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work...nes-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_en)

And Canada isn't listed as one of those third countries under reciprocal conditions! (I guess because Canada requires testing, coming back in.)

I wish there was a clearer answer. I'm tempted to go, without it, and see just what they want to do once I arrive with my QR Canadian certificate.

Thanks for the research!
I, too, find all the "ors" at the end of Mandatory listing..confusing. Will someone with boots on the ground in Portugal let us know if I do take the test and it is negative...do I still have to have valid vaccine certificate? The 'ors' make it seem like one or the other but not all of the above listed. That is what I am hoping.

I, too, find all the "ors" at the end of Mandatory listing..confusing. Will someone with boots on the ground in Portugal let us know if I do take the test and it is negative...do I still have to have valid vaccine certificate? The 'ors' make it seem like one or the other but not all of the above listed. That is what I am hoping.
You can enter the country with a negative test, without vaccination. But if you're not vaccinated, in order to enter cafes, bars, restaurants and accommodation, you will need to keep taking tests every couple of days.

So, it would be very inconvenient to be in Portugal as a visitor if you're not vaccinated.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
You can enter the country with a negative test, without vaccination. But if you're not vaccinated, in order to enter cafes, bars, restaurants and accommodation, you will need to keep taking tests every couple of days.

So, it would be very inconvenient to be in Portugal as a visitor if you're not vaccinated.
My concerns are in the opposite direction.

If I have had 3 vaccinations, 2 plus a booster, of an EU-approved vaccine, do I still need a PCR test to get into Portugal? Canada will issue me an official digital certificate to confirm, but it's not the same as an EU certificate.

(Edited following changes on official Portuguese websites since posting this comment)

The VisitPortugal website is now also updated (7 February 2022). I admit that I was a bit surprised when I did not see the names of some countries in enumerations where I had expected them to appear.

When you say "once I arrive with my QR Canadian certificate" what do you mean: arrive at the gate in a Canadian airport for departure to Portugal or arrive at a Portuguese airport on a flight from Canada? The people who will decide whether you can go on board with the documentation you present are the airline/airport staff at the gate in Canada.

I find the IATA Timatic Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map useful as a second information source. It's basically the same information as the official one and it gets quickly updated, but the info is presented in a slightly different form. Also requires getting used to. IATA is the International Air Transport Association.

Please do let us know how it went as your flight is very soon.

Last edited:
f I have had 3 vaccinations, 2 plus a booster, of an EU-approved vaccine, do I still need a PCR test to get into Portugal? Canada will issue me an official digital certificate to confirm, but it's not the same as an EU certificate.
At the moment the Canadian vaccination certificate isn't on the list of accepted foreign certificates, so I expect you'll need a test.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The VisitPortugal website is now also updated (7 February 2022). I admit that I was a bit surprised when I did not see the names of some countries in enumerations where I had expected them to appear.

When you say "once I arrive with my QR Canadian certificate" what do you mean: arrive at the gate in a Canadian airport for departure to Portugal or arrive at a Portuguese airport on a flight from Canada? The people who will decide whether you can go on board with the documentation you present are the airline/airport staff at the gate in Canada.

Please do let us know how it went as your flight is very soon.
You're quite right. The people who decide whether you can fly or not are the gate crew at the airport(s). In our case, Westjet (a Canadian airline) YVR to Toronto, and then TAP (Toronto to Lisboa). Probably TAP because the other is a domestic flight; but possibly Westjet if ticketed right through. I'm going to wait a day or so, and then see what the airlines have to say. Regulations seem to get clarified, a day or two after being updated.

Will keep everyone updated!

Will someone with boots on the ground in Portugal let us know if I do take the test and it is negative.
I'm watching a couple of threads on the TripAdvisor Portugal forum for those boots on the ground answers.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I just finished reading through all the responses to the first TripAdvisor thread referenced above, which sounds the relevant one about entering Portugal. Still confusing. Some third parties suggesting that EU certificate "or equivalent" will suffice; others pointing out the language about reciprocal treatment.

I'm pretty sure neither Canada nor the US has lifted the requirements for inbound testing, so we don't count as "reciprocal," I'm thinking.

Hopefully, by tomorrow a clearer policy will have been stated for all of us concerned!

I still think that Despacho n.º 11888-C/2021 defines what Portugal accepts as a vaccination certificate that exempts you from a negative pre-flight test.

This despacho fixes the information that must be contained in a vaccination certificate. The EU vaccination certificates fulfill these requirements and so do the vaccination certificates issued in non-EU countries but recognised by the European Commission as equivalent because they are connected to the EU gateway (like the certificates from the UK and New Zealand) and then there are an additional number of other countries who issue certificates that are not connected but also contain all the required information.

How the airport staff in distant airports can handle this correctly, is a mystery to me.

Edited following changes on official Portuguese websites since posting this comment.

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
As of today, Portugal no longer requires a negative pre- arrival Covid test as long as you have proof of vaccine. Yippee!
Check the US Embassy in Portugal site

Be aware that your Canadian QR code will most likely not be recognized outside of Canada and in some cases out of province so you’ll need the full list of your vaccinations on official provincial govt paper certificate. My Newfoundland electronic certificate with its QR code and app won’t even work in Nova Scotia !

@auburnfive is from Canada and would be better advised to check the site of Embassy of Canada to Portugal site instead of the US one ☺️.

I had a quick look. I did not see any specific info on the Canadian Portuguese website but when I follow their links to other Canadian government websites, I find the info copied below. IOW, we are none the wiser whether or not Canadians can use their proof of vaccination for flying to Portugal and don't have to present a negative test result any longer. We need feedback from actual recent (post Feb 7) travellers and the more the better.

The Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination shows your vaccination history when you travel outside of and return to Canada. It's meant to simplify and facilitate border processing both in Canada and abroad. However, your proof does not guarantee entry to another country. Check the entry requirements for:
  • the country you're travelling to
  • any country you'll transit through

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Be aware that your Canadian QR code will most likely not be recognized out of Canada
You are raising a very good point. The verification apps used in the various EU countries will not recognise a vaccination QR code from Canada, Australia and the USA as valid.

These checking apps will only recognise vaccination QR codes that are linked to the EU's gateway IT structure. Only the UK and New Zealand, but not Canada and the USA, have made a formal application and entered into an arrangement with the EU, and the UK and NZ are (or will be soon) connected to the gateway. For the UK, I know for sure that they are.

For international travel, it is best, imho, to carry your proof of vaccination both in digital form and as a printout on paper.

Last edited:
Be aware that your Canadian QR code will most likely not be recognized outside of Canada and in some cases out of province so you’ll need the full list of your vaccinations on official provincial govt paper certificate. My Newfoundland electronic certificate with its QR code and app won’t even work in Nova Scotia !
My Ontario QR codes for vaccine and booster works in NS, NB and Quebec.

Mandatory

Thanks for the research!
I will be traveling from the US to Spain then to Portugal then back to US. Am not sure what I need for any of these legs of travel. I believe Ineed a test to get back into the US but after that.....

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Agree totally. Keeping my fingers crossed!

February 8, 2022 US Embassy in Portugal -- from https://pt.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ >>>
An EU Digital Certificate must be presented if the traveler does not present a negative COVID test (PCR 72 hours or Rapid Antigen – 24 hours). PLEASE CONFIRM WITH YOUR AIRLINE COMPANY IF YOUR VACCINATION CERTIFICATE IS VALID BEFORE MAKING TRAVEL PLANS.
<<<

and further down the page:
>>>
Passengers without a negative test:

• Foreign nationals / non-residents arriving without a test will be fined (along with the airline) and returned on the next available flight.

<<<

My Ontario QR codes for vaccine and booster works in NS, NB and Quebec.
I know when I downloaded an updated printout of my British Columbia Canadian QR code, I was given the option of also downloading a federal one. I haven't done so yet, but I will, before we go, and have that laminated. I did so last time I was in Portugal (September 2021), and between that, and the original hand-printed cards that documented my vaccinations (also laminated), everyone was happy.

Regardless of language barriers, they recognized the words Pfizer and Moderna.

So far, from my local airline, I have gotten nothing but "puff" about "checking with your local authorities...blah blah blah," so unless something comes up that suggests otherwise, over the next day or so, I think I'm going to take my chances and not bother with the PCR test.

I know when I downloaded an updated printout of my British Columbia Canadian QR code, I was given the option of also downloading a federal one. I haven't done so yet, but I will, before we go, and have that laminated. I did so last time I was in Portugal (September 2021), and between that, and the original hand-printed cards that documented my vaccinations (also laminated), everyone was happy.

So far, from my local airline, I have gotten nothing but "puff" about "checking with your local authorities...blah blah blah," so unless something comes up that suggests otherwise, over the next day or so, I think I'm going to take my chances and not bother with the PCR test.
Let us know how you make out.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I am amazed about the poor quality of presenting clear information for travellers to Portugal.

Copied below is what airline websites say. It sounds as if, for flights to Portugal, vaccination certificates from Australia and Canada are ok, CDC card is not accepted. New Zealand and UK are ok anyway because their vaccination certificates meet EU standards and are officially recognised as EU equivalent.

TAP (Portuguese airline), online tool: The US CDC card is not accepted. Travellers unable to present a valid certificate recognized by the Portuguese government will be required to comply with rules for unvaccinated travellers.

IATA Timatic: - passengers with:
- an EU Digital Covid Certificate (EU DCC); or
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival. The certificate must be issued in Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, China (People's Rep.), Chinese Taipei, Colombia, Hong Kong (SAR China), Indonesia, Korea (Rep.), Kuwait, Macao (SAR China), New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates or Uruguay. Vaccines accepted are: AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax) and Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty);

Edited following changes on official Portuguese websites since posting this comment.

Last edited:
BTW, VisitPortugal updated their webpage on 7 February and again today on 9 February. They updated their lists of countries on that webpage. Even I could see on 7 February that these lists made no sense / were illogical and/or outdated. 🥴

However, the current version (9 Feb) does not bring any further clarity about the situation of vaccinated travellers from CAN and USA and which kind of vaccination proof liberates them from the testing obligation.

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I am amazed about the poor quality of presenting clear information for travellers to Portugal.

Copied below is what airline websites say. It sounds as if, for flights to Portugal, vaccination certificates from Australia and Canada are ok, CDC card is not accepted. New Zealand and UK are ok anyway because their vaccination certificates meet EU standards and are officially recognised as EU equivalent.
Thank you, Katharina! I woke up really early this morning (currently 6:04 am local time) worrying about whether or not I needed to book those PCR tests, ideally for Friday, for a flight Sunday. My window for reservations for vax was getting near to closing.

So...having just read your post above, I went to the TAP website, and checked it out. Using their tool, I found that yes, indeed, with a current fully vaccinated Canadian status, I did not need a test. So Yayy!

But I agree totally; if you dig deeper, and go on to the external resources that they offer for more detail, you become less certain. The various Portuguese and EU sources that they link to are extremely ambiguous. They talk mainly about the EU certificate, and the 33, or whatever, other countries that have designed their certificates to be compatible with the EU system. Canada is not on that list. And it is never explicitly mentioned, either to accept or reject.

It would be nice if the Portuguese travel authorities would clarify.

@Friend from Barquinha, please don't take my word for the gospel 😇. As some of you may know, this lack of clarity concerning current entry conditions for flights to Portugal from non-EU countries has been bugging me for days.

With the newest (Feb 9) update of VisitPortugal, I can now at least see some logic in the countries that they list there:
  1. EU countries plus 3 other European Economic Area countries plus Switzerland

2. Brazil, UK + USA
    This list has lost its purpose. Months ago, Portugal had specific entry rules for these 3 but this is no longer the case.
  3. Countries currently on the EU white list.
    There is a mistake in the VisitPortugal list: Jordan should be off the list and Indonesia should be on it.

4. List of the currently 33 countries that have applied for and obtained recognition of their certificates as compatible with the EU DCC system.
Since Australia and Canada are no longer on any of these lists, they are not even mentioned anymore on VisitPortugal. Links send you either to the European Commission websites that are not applicable in this case or make you go round in circles.

Last edited:
@Friend from Barquinha, please don't take my word for the gospel 😇. As some of you may know, this lack of clarity concerning current entry conditions for flights to Portugal from non-EU countries has been bugging me for days.

Since Australia and Canada are no longer on any of these list, they are not even mentioned anymore. Links sent you either to the European Commission websites that are not applicable in this case or make you go round in circles.
I agree totally. It sounds as if I went to exactly the same set of resources as you did, Katharina, and came up with exactly the same observations and conclusion.

BUT we fly TAP both Canada>Portugal and Portugal>Canada, with no intermediate countries, and the TAP "check out your country's COVID vax/testing" tool, and it says Canadians can go. I will have a digital version of my national certificate on my laptop, and a printed copy in my carry-on...fingers crossed!

Edit: I am sending a "live" message to TAP Twitter--presumably based in Portugal--to see what they say.

Last edited:
I agree totally. It sounds as if I went to exactly the same set of resources as you did, Katharina, and came up with exactly the same observations and conclusion.

BUT we fly TAP both Canada>Portugal and Portugal>Canada, with no intermediate countries, and the TAP "check out your country's COVID vax/testing" tool, and it says Canadians can go. I will have a digital version of my national certificate on my laptop, and a printed copy in my carry-on...fingers crossed!

Edit: I am sending a "live" message to TAP Twitter--presumably based in Portugal--to see what they say.
Please let us know what they reply

@Friend from Barquinha - if I were traveling soon I would rather have the test and find out that it wasn't necessary, than arrive to the airport without having been tested and be denied boarding!
The problem is with booking accommodation. If you test positive within 72 hrs of arriving and have to cancel you would loose total cost of accommodation. We are looking to go for 1 month so it's a substantial sum.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The problem is with booking accommodation. If you test positive within 72 hrs of arriving and have to cancel you would loose total cost of accommodation. We are looking to go for 1 month so it's a substantial sum.
I don't understand the context here. People who are vaccinated and want to fly from the USA or from Canada to Portugal can (or have to - we are still not certain what applies) test negative before their plane takes off.

Everybody can get tested if they feel like it and are happy to pay for their test. PCR test within 72 hours before boarding. Rapid Antigen Test within 24 hours before boarding.

No matter what - once you have arrived in Portugal, you are not required to have more tests. But you can get infected and get ill and then you must deal with the consequences. That's a risk that every traveller has to face. Any illness, not just a Covid-19 infection.

Last edited:
That is what travel insurance is for-We do not travel without it. Ex: We we’re all booked and paid for our Camino Portugues trip in April of 2020. My husband found out he had prostate cancer that February and then with the rumblings of the pandemic blooming across Europe and making its way to the United States- we just decided it would be best to cancel. Our trip insurance protected us and we got every penny of our pre-paid money returned to us.

We don't, luckily, have that particular concern. We are going to our own little space. But I still don't want to be cut off from flying at the last minute. Still waiting 4+ hours later to hear back from TAP.

Thanks for everyone's concern. Will keep you posted.

And yes, we still CAN get tested. My stubborn Scottish-Canadian self resists spending an extra $400 if I don't have to. But my anxiety-ridden self may well override the SS-C one!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
We don't, luckily, have that particular concern. We are going to our own little space. But I still don't want to be cut off from flying at the last minute. Still waiting 4+ hours later to hear back from TAP.

Thanks for everyone's concern. Will keep you posted.

And yes, we still CAN get tested. My stubborn Scottish-Canadian self resists spending an extra $400 if I don't have to. But my anxiety-ridden self may well override the SS-C one!
My 2 cents; if the TAP airlines said you are okay to go with your Canadian vaccination certificate. Why do you want to spend 400 to take the test. Those PCR test can be false positive. The PCR test does not make sense. So one can be negative at the time - but then one has the symptom couple days later!...!

I don't understand the context here.
I didn't understand the context either. I was suggesting that if I was unsure whether or not a test was needed to board the flight I would err on the side of having the test.
No matter what - once you have arrived in Portugal, you are not required to have more tests.
Are there still restrictions on entering bars, restaurants, and accommodations?

Are there still restrictions on entering bars, restaurants, and accommodations?
I meant: There are no travel related mandatory tests after arrival In Portugal. Unlike, for example until recently in the UK and Belgium where travellers had to test one day before departure AND one day after arrival.

This thread is about obligations in connection with travel to Portugal and not about obligations in connection with access within Portugal.

Update--later....

12:19 am Portugal time, 4:19 Western-Canada time.

Now on hold with TAP's 1-800 number. Have tried both head office and Canadian sections of website. Seems like same 1-800 through system. No joy; hideous elevator hold music. (Not even Portuguese; one of those horrendous 3-phrase noodling/going nowhere non-music recordings.) Have been on hold 21 minutes with no response.

Twitter enquiry (their other recommendation): No answer after 8 hours waiting for a TAP's Twitter response; sent direct message--usually best bet--8 am this morning; then reminded them through Twitter "send tweet" 4 hours later that they needed to check their DMs. 4 hours later, no response on either.

Not impressed with TAP's customer service.

Anyway, after looking one more time at their "tool" for distinguishing whether you need test or not, still totally dubious, as to whether THEY actually know what this business of reciprocity means. Canada not on that list, but referred to as if it IS on that list!

Just about ready to drop the $400, though I don't want to!

Update:

Gave up. Booked two tests for Friday afternoon; results guaranteed by Saturday evening.

TAP rating: 0 stars on customer service.

Last edited:
Update--later....

12:19 am Portugal time, 4:19 Western-Canada time.

Now on hold with TAP's 1-800 number. Have tried both head office and Canadian sections of website. Seems like same 1-800 through system. No joy; hideous elevator hold music. (Not even Portuguese; one of those horrendous 3-phrase noodling/going nowhere non-music recordings.) Have been on hold 21 minutes with no response.

Twitter enquiry (their other recommendation): No answer after 8 hours waiting for a TAP's Twitter response; sent direct message--usually best bet--8 am this morning; then reminded them through Twitter "send tweet" 4 hours later that they needed to check their DMs. 4 hours later, no response on either.

Not impressed with TAP's customer service.

Anyway, after looking one more time at their "tool" for distinguishing whether you need test or not, still totally dubious, as to whether THEY actually know what this business of reciprocity means. Canada not on that list, but referred to as if it IS on that list!

Update:

Gave up. Booked two tests for Friday afternoon; results guaranteed by Saturday evening.

To be honest, I think it's the only option really. The worst thing is to turn up without a test when you need one.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Laminating is good. When we were wandering the streets of Madrid in the pouring rain, we discovered (after the wander) that one of the shots on the immunization certificate had been written in water soluble ink. Fortunately, it was still readable. And no on wanted to look at it!

Update:
Sorry to read that you did not get timely and reliable information from them! But: Bon voyage!!!

Look at it from our POV: What the EU countries are doing is quite a mess. The airport staff in airports all over the world may be able to verify the certificates from people who got vaccinated in the country of the airport but what about other international travellers? It is impossible to verify vaccination certificates from all the countries in the world. And there are no systematic controls at the arrival airports in the EU. Either no control at all or random controls. The task of verification is pushed to the staff at check-in or at the gate in the departure airports. No wonder they are overwhelmed, especially with the near constant changes imposed by far away governments whose language they don't speak.

The EU certificates have the advantage that they can be checked and verified with a simple downloadable app in any airport anywhere. It would make sense if they adopted a common approach: EU issued certificates and those that work with the EU DCC system (33 non-EU countries to date) are accepted, and everyone else needs a (fast and cheap 24-hour) negative test until travel restrictions are lifted. But it won't happen. Instead, international travellers and airport staff must deal with this chaotic ever-changing piecemeal 'system'.

Last edited:
When I read forum messages about arrivals in airports in Portugal and Spain I got the impression that travellers just sailed through without the slightest problem. It came as a surprise when I saw this today:

When I recently had a layperson's go at deciphering current PT law, I was surprised to see that they do have a provision that says that (under further specified circumstances) tourist travellers are sent back with the next available flight when they do not comply with Covid-19 entry rules. Other travellers (again under further specified conditions) have to submit to a mandatory test and, while waiting for the test result, are put into isolation accommodation. The airline has to pay for feeding the quarantined traveller.

Last edited:
BTW, the original source, the Lusa press agency, also informs that, between December 1 and February 6, the Portuguese police and border control forces carried out 22,528 surveillance operations at the Portuguese land borders to check whether travellers complied with the rules about carrying valid test and recovery certificates with them. I mention this because I have frequently read on the forum that "there is not control" at the ES-PT or at the FR-ES border when posters wanted to know what the current rules are. Of course there are no fixed border control stations. But the fact that you are unlikely to be checked when you walk over a land border does not mean that you do not have to comply with the applicable law.

For future reference. 😶

Current notice on Tap's site for travel from Canada to Lisbon:

Most travellers from Toronto, YYZ with proof of full COVID-19 vaccination are not able to enter Portugal yet.​

At least it's clear...............

This is a never-ending story 😀: I discovered a new addition to the VisitPortugal. webpage. It is this:

Vaccination certificates are accepted if they consider one of the vaccines approved in Portugal and according to the terms that you can consult in "V - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / Vaccination" at the end of this page.​
It also says this at the end of the page.

Non-reciprocity in the recognition by third countries of the validity of the EU COVID Digital Certificate issued by Portugal, in the modalities of vaccination or recovery certificates, prevents the recognition of the validity of certificates issued by these third countries.

€83,-
Yes, finally a clear statement. Here is the link for a traveller, travelling with TAP from CAN, nationality CAN, from airport YYZ, to airport LIS, departure date 2022-02-12, one way, no transit, fully vaccinated:
https://apply.joinsherpa.com/travel...ay&transitType=noTransit&fullyVaccinated=true
You need to be fully vaccinated and you need a negative test before departure.

And if you are not fully vaccinated, the message says: Most travelers from Toronto, YYZ are not able to exit without proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.

Last edited:
Yes, finally a clear statement. Here is the link for a traveller, travelling with TAP from CAN, nationality CAN, from airport YYZ, to airport LIS, departure date 2022-02-12, one way, no transit, fully vaccinated:
https://apply.joinsherpa.com/travel...ay&transitType=noTransit&fullyVaccinated=true
You need to be fully vaccinated and you need a negative test before departure.

And if you are not fully vaccinated, the message says: Most travelers from Toronto, YYZ are not able to exit without proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
Update: I think probably that "finally clear statement" from TAP in Toronto is because of the multiple ways I chewed them out yesterday while telling them via Twitter (the "fast-communication" portal that takes 30 hours for response) that their information was totally ambiguous.

I am happy, for those that follow, that the ambiguity has been cleared up. Now we know. We leave for a lab in just under an hour to get our PCR tests for our Sunday flight.

P.S. To Katherina's note earlier about not putting the responsibility on airport staff, and whoever, to interpret multiple countries' certificates: I agree totally.

However, our experience from when we visited in September, again with PCR tests and certificates, is that the only people who ever saw the certificates, that we were aware of, were the check-in staff in the Canadian airport.

We were never asked for any proof at Lisboa airport, and we saw no setup for examining certificates on our way through the various immigration and customs checkpoints in the airport.

So who can say?

Most travelers from Toronto, YYZ are not able to exit without proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
What?? I don't think this wording is appropriate. Maybe the airline won't let the person onto the plane in order to exit, but AFAIK there is no prohibition on exiting Canada under your own power!

Current notice on Tap's site for travel from Canada to Lisbon:

Most travellers from Toronto, YYZ with proof of full COVID-19 vaccination are not able to enter Portugal yet.​

Crazy. Our numbers are way better than US.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
What?? I don't think this wording is appropriate. Maybe the airline won't let the person onto the plane in order to exit, but AFAIK there is no prohibition on exiting Canada under your own power!
I must admit that I am currently on the verge of giving up on trying to understand what’s written on VisitPortugal, PT government websites, airlines offering flights to Portugal and the tools they advise potential customers to use so that they figure it all out for themselves.

Last edited:
Are you Canadian?
Yes.

And as Katharina has suggested, I've looked through the various official "Portugal entry" regulations. They have definitely changed. I wish I had taken a screenshot of what I saw 2 days ago, though it wouldn't have changed anything. I just then wouldn't feel like I'm going out of my mind with this; I DID seem able to enter Portugal, even though I might/might not have had to get a PCR test.

I've just had my test, come home, had dinner, checked online--only to find the rules had changed with no explanation! Like going through a rabbithole.

I've sent a query through Flight Network, an online travel booker based here in Canada, and I hope by tomorrow morning (it's 2300 PST here now), I'll have maybe a third-party answer about what's going on.

Bom noite, everyone!

I'm booked to fly to Lisbon mid April, so I'm interested too (although I'm from Australia). I've just looked up the Portuguese Government Website here and the advice, at least right now, is pretty clear.

Borders

Is it mandatory to test negative to board a flight to Portugal?

Yes.

Airlines must only allow passengers on international flights to Portugal, or with a layover in Portugal, to board after:

1. Presenting an EU Digital COVID Certificate only for having been tested or recovering from the disease
  2. Presenting proof of a Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) in a lab, taken 72 hours prior to boarding
  • Presenting proof of a Rapid Antigen Test in a lab, taken 48 hours prior to boarding.
All passengers are required to fill out the Passenger Locator Form for swifter and more efficient action by the health authorities, should there be the need.

I wish I had taken a screenshot of what I saw 2 days ago, though it wouldn't have changed anything.
The WayBack machine allows you to check what webpages looked like in the past if they had been visited by their bots. I checked the VisitPortugal website for every day from 8 Feb to 12 Feb (as of time of writing). VisitPortugal added text without even marking the webpage as updated! Here's a timeline:

8 Feb (updated 7 Feb): Allowed (essential + non-essential): Canada
9 Feb (updated 7 Feb): Allowed (e + non-e): Canada
10 Feb (updated 9 Feb): Allowed (e + non-e): Canada gone from list
11 Feb: not yet archived
12 Feb: (updated 9 Feb): There is a new sentence, despite no indication of an update. It says:

Flights from countries not mentioned are allowed exclusively for “essential travel”, i.e. to allow the entry into Portugal of citizens travelling for professional, study and family reunion purposes, and for health or humanitarian reasons.
Countries not mentioned: Canada and Australia.​
Countries mentioned: USA, UK and New Zealand.​

No mention of vaccinated travellers from everywhere being allowed to enter Portugal as is the case for entry into Spain and into numerous other EU countries.

Last edited:
Frankly, at the moment I am tempted to say that I would not touch any official or government website, or airline website for that matter, about entry conditions for Portugal with a barge pole.

Lack of clear language, no or only partial updates, and contradiction everywhere and even small mistakes, like listing Jordan instead Indonesia. I checked the actual Portuguese law where the list is in line with the current EU recommendation and Jordan is not listed but Indonesia is!!! How much credibility when they make and don't notice even such simple mistakes?

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Yes, often the website announcements don't accurately reflect the actual law. I've had the same experience in Australia, during lockdown.

There's a clear infographic on the EU website: https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/infographics/covid19-travel-restrictions-third-countries/. It explains the three big categories of travellers that the EU countries ought to let in:
  • Vaccinated persons from anywhere and
  • Essential travellers (this includes all EU nationals) from anywhere and
  • Non-essential travellers from non-EU countries on the updated EU list.
I do not understand what Portugal does: currently not follow the first recommendation or following it but the people who fill websites with text are not aware of it because they do not look at all the laws in force but only at the recently updated laws.

To while away your time, you can also read the comments on VisitPortugal - Covid-19 Measures implemented in Portugal. Click on the "Feedback from Users" button. People ask questions and want clarity for their upcoming trip but they never get a reply.

Someone writes on 4 February: I left a comment yesterday and the article date was changed from 10 January to 3 January, and today - to 3 February... I remember this too. You start to question your memory. So the date of the update for the article is not automatic, they type it in by hand, and sometimes there is a typo and sometimes they add or modify text without changing the date of the article. :rolleyes:

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Is that from all countries?
Canada and USA?
I suggest that you read the previous replies. At the moment it's not very clear. However it seems that for those from the USA a test is still required, and inexplicably, Canadians are not allowed entry at all.
Everything is subject to change of course!

@Friend from Barquinha, you don't happen to have a second passport from Portugal or from another EU country, or a residence card for Portugal or a spouse who has one of these? I still hope that you can fly on Sunday.

Frankly, and I don't say this lightly, if you really can't I would fly to Madrid ...

Madrid or maybe Barcelona or somewhere in Galicia is what I've been mulling over, overnight, since this happened.

We have 6 weeks. We unfortunately don't have an EU passport or residence card (yet). But we do have relative comfort travelling on the ground in Iberia. And so far (as of last night; I just got up), Portugal hasn't banned ground entry into Portugal for Canadians.

And an extra day to play with before we have to re-do our PCRs; we got them at 44 hours before flight; we have 72.

And no hotel reservations to fiddle around with; we were going straight to our own house in Vila Nova da Barquinha.

Just too bad the Madrid>Lisboa train isn't running; Our town is right on that rail line and that would have been almost as simple as training up from Lisboa, our usual route. But the buses are running!

Barcelona has always been on my wish list...will keep you posted.

Thanks, Katharina, for all your help--and thanks to you other supportive readers, too!

From when I first happily posted things have turned around ☹️. It seems that Canadians can no longer fly into Portugal regardless of vaccine status or preflight tests. Fingers crossed this changes in the next 6 weeks.

€46,-
Step 1 done: tomorrow's flight to Portugal rescheduled for Oct/Nov 2022.

Step 2: choose a destination in Spain and re-schedule to travel overland this trip, keeping PCR deadline in mind...

Exciting but nerve-wracking!

Step 1 done: tomorrow's flight to Portugal rescheduled for Oct/Nov 2022.

Step 2: choose a destination in Spain and re-schedule to travel overland this trip, keeping PCR deadline in mind...

Exciting but nerve-wracking!
Do you need a PCR to enter Spain??

I'm pretty sure that you don't. But here's the Spain travel site:

Do you need a PCR to enter Spain??

I'm pretty sure that you don't. But here's the Spain travel site:
Looking at that, it seems pretty clear that we DO need a vax certificate, as we don't fall in any of the exempt categories for "from Canada" on their website.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
From when I first happily posted things have turned around ☹️. It seems that Canadians can no longer fly into Portugal regardless of vaccine status or preflight tests. Fingers crossed this changes in the next 6 weeks.
I can only hope that this changes sometime in the next few months. I'm Canadian and my brain is heavily invested in this trip/Camino.....

Okay; so far, using our time restrictions for the PCR test, it looks like our best bet might be Vancouver via Frankfurt to Madrid.

Can anyone comment what, if anything, might be issues AT THIS MOMENT (that is, tomorrow) for Canadians flying ex-EU to Frankfurt and then within-EU from Germany to Spain with a current PCR test that's within a 72-hour window from test time?

That is, we are Canadian citizens. We are fully vaccinated and will have a non-EU, but governmentally approved Canadian-government-issued certificate for 3 doses EU-approved vaccines.

From everything I am reading--to fly into Porto from the USA--I can be unvaccinated but have to have a negative test within 24 hours of departure. I even asked a few AirBNB hosts who live in Portugal. And, that seems to be their understanding, also.

I had planned on a late March Camino leaving from Porto, but I have postponed until regulations are more stable. As a US citizen fully vaxxed, I cannot fight the decisions to honor or not honor the vaccine certificates issued by my country. I hope this will get resolved sometime soon.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Given the shifting sands on websites related to travel to Portugal during the last 5 days I have decided to go through my posts in this thread and in a related thread and used the "strike through" style to edit a number of these posts. I don't recall so much confusion and lack of clarity following a rule change for travel restrictions as in this case.

My sister flew from Toronto to Lisbon via TAP on Friday, Feb 11th. She and her husband had an antigen test that they did at Shopper’s Drug Mart on the day they left. They arrived in Lisbon and thet were asked for the antigen test and no other problem. By the way, they are fully vaccinated and had boosters.

Friday was the day they changed the rules suddenly. They were extremely lucky! May not be repeatable.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I had planned on a late March Camino leaving from Porto, but I have postponed until regulations are more stable. As a US citizen fully vaxxed, I cannot fight the decisions to honor or not honor the vaccine certificates issued by my country. I hope this will get resolved sometime soon.
Even though my flight this second time around from USA to Porto is still in May it is shocking from what i read here the lack of clarity about requirements. I hope the information become more clear for everyone. I hope i dont need to reschedule this trip AGAIN! 😲

Last edited:
Technically, they landed in Lisbon on Saturday, the 12th.
All we know with certainty, thanks to the internet WayBack Machine, is that Canada was last seen on the VisitPortugal website on Feb, 9 at 13:12. When the bot checked again at 17:40, Canada was gone. (I think the date and time are expressed in my computer’s time format, CET). Then it took apparently some time until this info reached the far corners of the world’s airports and their IT tools. And we still are not quite certain what the true meaning is for travellers. At least I am not. But then sometimes I refuse to believe something for quite a while. 🙃

I‘m not making light of everything. Your info is interesting if not encouraging. Thank you! BTW, because of your forum name: none of the two travellers has an Irish passport let alone a Portuguese one, I presume. Would make a difference.

Last edited:
Curious. Any thoughts on the IATA Covid Travel Regulations Map? I still think that it is a good source to suss out your chances of getting on your plane, beforehand, and until you stand at the check-in counter or the gate and know for sure. This is how I read it (in this case for Portugal)

1. Passengers are not allowed to enter. This does not apply to: [long list]. You go through the list to see whether you fit into one of the categories, or even into several categories listed. If you do, you can fly but you don't know all the conditions yet that apply to you.​
5. Passengers entering or transiting through Portugal must have: [list of documents]. Taking into account your category according to point 1, you check whether you have, or can obtain, the required document.​
Also note, although this may be academic when you battle with staff who hold a mobile device with an EU checking app in their hands and are unwilling to let you pass until they see an "OK" on their screen and won't listen to your arguments: Nobody, not even EU citizens, are required by law to hold an EU Covid Digital Certificate for travel across any EU border. The EU DCC is just very convenient to have. But even we are only required by law and for the purposes of crossing our borders to just have an official and properly filled in document with complete information about our jabs. Info on websites, even official ones, are often misleading about this. (Note that this is only about cross-border travel and not about mobility and access inside an EU country where each country can require whatever they want.)

Last edited:
Curious. Any thoughts on the IATA Covid Travel Regulations Map? I still think that it is a good source to suss out your chances of getting on your plane, beforehand, and until you stand at the check-in counter or the gate and know for sure. This is how I read it (in this case for Portugal)

1. Passengers are not allowed to enter. This does not apply to: [long list]. You go through the list to see whether you fit into one of the categories, or even into several categories listed. If you do, you can fly but you don't know the conditions yet that apply to you.​
5. Passengers entering or transiting through Portugal must have: [list of documents]. Taking into account your category according to point 1, you check whether you have, or can obtain, the required document.​
Also note, although this may be academic when you battle with staff who hold a mobile device with an EU checking app in their hands and are unwilling to let you pass until they see an "OK" on their screen and won't listen to your arguments: Nobody, not even EU citizens, are required by law to hold an EU Covid Digital Certificate for travel across any EU border. The EU DCC is just very convenient to have. But even we are only required by law and for the purposes of crossing our borders to just have an official and properly filled in document with complete information about our jabs. Info on websites, even official ones, are often misleading about this. (Note that this is only about cross-border travel and not about mobility and access inside an EU country where each country can require whatever they want.)
When I read through this, it looks like a vaccinated Canadian would be able to enter Portugal by air with a pre- flight Covid test. It will be interesting to see what the coming week brings. The airlines with direct Canada -Portugal flights don’t look like any flights have been cancelled.

Technically, they landed in Lisbon on Saturday, the 12th.
True, but my experience in the autumn when we travelled before to Portugal is that no-one ever actually checked my vaccine status on arrival! The checking was done when we checked in at the airport for departure.

Again, they were very lucky in their timing! (And I don't think even the Portuguese bureaucracy would hold you to a rule that changed when they were in the air.)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
All we know with certainty, thanks to the internet WayBack Machine, is that Canada was last seen on the VisitPortugal website on Feb, 9 at 13:12. When the bot checked again at 17:40, Canada was gone. (I think the date and time are expressed in my computer’s time format, CET). Then it took apparently some time until this info reached the far corners of the world’s airports and their IT tools. And we still are not quite certain what the true meaning is for travellers. At least I am not. But then sometimes I refuse to believe something for quite a while. 🙃

I‘m not making light of everything. Your info is interesting if not encouraging. Thank you! BTW, because of your forum name: none of the two travellers has an Irish passport let alone a Portuguese one, I presume. Would make a difference.
Both have only Canadian Passports. Yes my user name is deceiving, I was born in Ireland and my actual name is Ciarán.

Well, here we are...3:41 pm. Arrived in Madrid, via Frankfurt, about 3 hours ago.

We had the certificates from our PCR tests. No one asked for them along the way. Lufthansa, in Vancouver, Canada, needed to see our Canadian vax certificates, which have 3 vax each: 2 Pfizer with a Moderna booster for me, and all 3 Moderna for my partner, who is a bit older and had his booster earlier than I did--end of 2021. Mine was Jan 2022.

The more complicated issue was the form that Spain requires filled in, and submitted, before you can enter the country. It asks for a lot of vax data, which wasn't a problem, but also seat numbers for your flight entering Spain. I had filled out most of the form beforehand. The Spanish government website allows you to save the document partway done, and then return it, which was very helpful! The airport check-in staff in Vancouver had to do a complex work-around; they couldn't complete our check-in without the Spanish form being approved, but it couldn't be completed and approved without the seat numbers that one gets in check-in.

So they had to take our baggage and send us through security to our gate, and once there, the staff gave us seat numbers, I logged back into my laptop, completed the Spanish form, and immediately got confirmatory emails for each of us, that I showed to the Lufthansa staff, so they could finish our check-in. A bit of a run around! Then I downloaded the QR forms for each of us, so they could be displayed to Spanish staff later if necessary.

WARNING The Spanish form is free/no charge at the government website. I almost got tricked into using a third party website that looked very like the government one, was happy to act as our agent, and would have changed I think 19 euros to complete it. I backed off, and found the official one.

This is the website you want:

If several of you are travelling together, you can submit info as a family or group. It will default to the same address for all of you, but has options to change that.

When we flew into Madrid Airport and disembarked, we were asked to show a technician our Spanish-generated QR codes. (We had been asked to show our Canadian government vax certificates, along with our passports, when we entered the EU in Frankfurt (Germany).

Generally, people were not asked for vax certificates when entering Spain by air in Madrid, just to display the Spanish government travel health QR code. One person was pulled aside and sent to one of a number of nurses to clarify something, presumably about a vax. That person was asked to show the vax certificate as well.

Anyway, we are here in Iberia, at last and at least!

Well, here we are...3:41 pm. Arrived in Madrid, via Frankfurt, about 3 hours ago.

We had the certificates from our PCR tests. No one asked for them along the way. Lufthansa, in Vancouver, Canada, needed to see our Canadian vax certificates, which have 3 vax each: 2 Pfizer with a Moderna booster for me, and all 3 Moderna for my partner, who is a bit older and had his booster earlier than I did--end of 2021. Mine was Jan 2022.

The more complicated issue was the form that Spain requires filled in, and submitted, before you can enter the country. It asks for a lot of vax data, which wasn't a problem, but also seat numbers for your flight entering Spain. I had filled out most of the form beforehand. The Spanish government website allows you to save the document partway done, and then return it, which was very helpful! The airport check-in staff in Vancouver had to do a complex work-around; they couldn't complete our check-in without the Spanish form being approved, but it couldn't be completed and approved without the seat numbers that one gets in check-in.

So they had to take our baggage and send us through security to our gate, and once there, the staff gave us seat numbers, I logged back into my laptop, completed the Spanish form, and immediately got confirmatory emails for each of us, that I showed to the Lufthansa staff, so they could finish our check-in. A bit of a run around! Then I downloaded the QR forms for each of us, so they could be displayed to Spanish staff later if necessary.

WARNING The Spanish form is free/no charge at the government website. I almost got tricked into using a third party website that looked very like the government one, was happy to act as our agent, and would have changed I think 19 euros to complete it. I backed off, and found the official one.

This is the website you want:

If several of you are travelling together, you can submit info as a family or group. It will default to the same address for all of you, but has options to change that.

When we flew into Madrid Airport and disembarked, we were asked to show a technician our Spanish-generated QR codes. (We had been asked to show our Canadian government vax certificates, along with our passports, when we entered the EU in Frankfurt (Germany).

Generally, people were not asked for vax certificates when entering Spain by air in Madrid, just to display the Spanish government travel health QR code. One person was pulled aside and sent to one of a number of nurses to clarify something, presumably about a vax. That person was asked to show the vax certificate as well.

Anyway, we are here in Iberia, at last and at least!
Glad you made it. Enjoy.

Someone posted this interesting question: So, if Portugal doesn't change things, can you change your flights to France? Use your CDC card to get a valid 'EU Digital COVID Certificate' (EU DCC) which is valid for all the EU, and then hop to Portugal?

🤔🥴😵‍💫🤯

Someone posted this interesting question: So, if Portugal doesn't change things, can you change your flights to France? Use your CDC card to get a valid 'EU Digital COVID Certificate' (EU DCC) which is valid for all the EU, and then hop to Portugal?

🤔🥴😵‍💫🤯
This is from the iteration of regulations from back on Feb. 3, so it's quite difficult to say if it's still the rules in force.........

From the Air Transat website, it looks like the current restrictions for Canadians are expected to be in place until Feb 28.

🤔🥴😵‍💫🤯
This is exactly what we're doing. Flying to Paris from San Francisco and then onward to Lisbon. Given the uncertainty of things, it seems a no-brainer, since it's just as easy to get to Lisbon from Paris as from any other major European city. And from the US, there's more cheap non-stop flights to Paris than to almost any other European city. (Check out French Bee, for example). Worse that can happen is Portugal starts accepting the CDC card, in which case, I'd still rather have the European digital card because in some out-of-the way places, they may not know what the CDC card is.

That's really good news, that at least one recent Canadian visitor had less problems than expected.

We are planning the high-speed train from Vigo to Porto tomorrow morning. I haven't been able to find if there is anything equivalent to the flyers' traveller locator form for land entry at this point. Does anyone know?

There's a remarkable article in the Toronto Star: Canadian fliers confused after Portugal drops Canada from travel list - Last week Portugal removed Canada from the roster of countries whose residents are approved for non-essential travel to the western European nation. Yet some people are successfully flying there.

Some quotes:

Canadians travelling to Portugal are facing confusion and cancellations after the latter country quietly removed Canada from its list of approved countries for non-essential travel on February 8.
[...] but Canadian travellers can't seem to get a straight answer about what Portugal's new rules are. While some say they've had to cancel trips at the last minute because of the new restrictions, losing hundreds of dollars, others report travelling there anyway without a hitch.
Before [name of traveller]'s flight Wednesday, she had called the airline to see what was up. "So, one person would say, 'No, you can't come,' the next person would say, 'I don't know anything about it. We never heard anything.'" "Yeah, so we just went for it." [She is now holidaying on the Algarve].
Then follows a description of how the Star reporter tried to get a clear answer out of the Canadian embassy in Lisbon who directed them to Global Affairs Canada [government agency] for an official comment but was only told by the spokesperson that "Canadian officials are in contact with Portuguese counterparts" to work things out. The spokesperson did not clarify whether Portugal is allowing Canadians to come and told the Star to contact the Portuguese government. The Portuguese embassy in Ottawa directed the Star to the Portuguese Ministry of Foreign Affairs which did not respond to emailed questions from the Star.

The author also contacted Air Transit and TAP; Transit said that it's up to travellers to see what restrictions apply to them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.