• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Portugese luggage transfer

chris1958

Time of past OR future Camino
French 2014, Norte 2016, French 2018
Hello, my brother and I will be walking the Portugese Camino in very early April. We are both over 60 years old. Will luggage TRANSFER services be available then?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Where do you start from ? Lisbon or Porto ?

If from Porto,look at the website of Tuitrans

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
We walk the Portugues in April as well - have booked luggage transfer thru Pilbeo. They have an app & everything… where you can track where your baggage is. Very convenient & price is reasonable. Check their website.

6374BDF0-3CAC-44EE-BB5F-8C71F2A20404.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Most read last week in this forum

Hello! I am following the instructions about editing my ACCOUNT DETAILS since I want to change the year of my past/present Camino/s but when I go to this page, the Past/Present Camino/s option is...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back