• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Portuguese PLF if not staying in Portugal

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zennor

Time of past OR future Camino
Apr-May 2022 Portuguese from Tui
We're starting our Camino in April doing last 100km of Camino Portuguese. We fly to Porto, then take bus and taxi to Tui where we stay two nights. I assume we need to complete the Portuguese Passenger Locator Form but it asks for an address in Portugal which we won't have as we're in transit and staying in Spain. Any ideas what to put for address in Portugal?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I don't know what the form is like. If it doesn't actually require a Portuguese address (ie it's just an open text box) I would write your Spanish address.

Sometimes there is also an option to write TRANSIT.

When I went to the UK in August, I picked up my car and drove straight to the ferry port for the ferry to Ireland. I put the address of the ferry terminal at Pembroke dock on the form.

To fly through Portugal in January, I had to fill out the form. I just typed in "transit" into the address space. What I decided was that their computer wanted something - anything- in the space in order to process the form. Also discovered for US phone number, the system required 01 and not a + sign!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
To fly through Portugal in January, I had to fill out the form. I just typed in "transit" into the address space. What I decided was that their computer wanted something - anything- in the space in order to process the form. Also discovered for US phone number, the system required 01 and not a + sign!
Great. Thank you. 'Transit' it is then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back