• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Possible to walk CF staying only in private rooms?

Lmsundaze

Time of past OR future Camino
CF (2016), CP (2017)
I am planning to walk the Camino Frances next May, just after after my 70th birthday and after losing my husband last summer. I do not want to stay in albergues for several reasons. First, I need to use the bathroom multiple times at night. Second, I have arthritis and osteoporosis and do not feel safe sleeping in a bunk bed. I do not require luxury, but want my own room and the ability to use the bathroom as needed. Will it be a problem to find places to stay without making extensive reservations in advance? I want flexibility for how far to go in a day. Thank you so much anyone who can help me.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I am planning to walk the Camino Frances next May, just after after my 70th birthday and after losing my husband last summer. I do not want to stay in albergues for several reasons. First, I need to use the bathroom multiple times at night. Second, I have arthritis and osteoporosis and do not feel safe sleeping in a bunk bed. I do not require luxury, but want my own room and the ability to use the bathroom as needed. Will it be a problem to find places to stay without making extensive reservations in advance? I want flexibility for how far to go in a day. Thank you so much anyone who can help me.
Hi Imsundaze.
Have a look onto my pilgrims site: http://6e46e65d65.website/Etappen/00_Etappen.html
It is written in German but I think you can decipher it. There you find plenty of private refuges.
just try it.
Buen Camino
Jochen

There are many many rooms available, and they are not unusually expensive. Saturday in a town with a festival can be difficult, but normally there will be many options

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
In 2005 I used the Confraternity guide, but also relied on recommendations from innkeepers, and I made the entire CF in private accommodation, paying an average of 30euro per night. It is surprisingly (and agreeably) uncomplicated. I only ever had difficulty on October 12, the national holiday, but managed to find something.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Do you think it would be safe not bringing a sleeping bag?
If you plan on only staying in private rooms you have no need for a sleeping bag, you will find fresh linens and a blanket is customary. If you end up having to stay in an albergue a sleeping bag liner should be sufficient in most place during May and June because most of them have blankets.

Will it be a problem to find places to stay without making extensive reservations in advance?

Hi, it’s not a problem to find private places to stay. I tend to alternate between albergues and private rooms, depending on where I am and who I’m with. A lot of places advertise along the way, with their prices, so you often have choices about where to go. One great place I found, between Santo Domingo de Calzada and Belorado, was El Chocaltero in Castildelgado. It’s a truckers’ stop on the main road, and they have modern, clean, single rooms with ensuite bathrooms for only 22 euros. There were no other pilgrims there even though it was June when I went down for café con leche and a pastry in the morning. But it WAS full of truckers, and the only place to sit was in the middle of the long bar counter. However, I felt quite comfortable, and thought “if only my husband could see me now!” It was excellent value for money. Jill

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
If you plan on only staying in private rooms you have no need for a sleeping bag, you will find fresh linens and a blanket is customary. If you end up having to stay in an albergue a sleeping bag liner should be sufficient in most place during May and June because most of them have blankets.
That's good and practical advice for that "just in case" situation. A liner weighs practically nothing, so it's not an added burden to carry.

I recommend staying in an albergues once or twice...just so you know what that experience is like. There is so much posted about it and talked about it that it is good to at least have a feel for what it is about.

Staying in other than albergues is a very normal way to walk a camino. Each person who elects to not stay in albergues is opening up beds for those who must stay because of budget restraints.
I mix it up with some of both. I have put in my time in albergues.

Note: There are no boring parts on the Camino..it is the Camino and a Pilgrimage.

This is what I'm doing right now. I'm generally booking one night ahead, once I see how I feel fitness wise. I usually get my host to help me book the next night.

I'm paying 24-30 euro per night and have had some excellent rooms.

you'll see pics and videos on my blog.

http://robscamino.com/

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I am planning to walk the Camino Frances next May, --- I do not want to stay in albergues for several reasons. First, I need to use the bathroom multiple times at night. Second, I have arthritis and osteoporosis and do not feel safe sleeping in a bunk bed. ---

None of that really prevents you of staying in albergues.

As a slightly older person, sorry, don't be offended please, other pilgrims will give up the bottom bunk bed for you if you don't get it allocated in the first place.
Also the bed close to the toilet door is the one people like to take the less, due to the 'thru-traffic' at night.

Missing out on the albergue experience by staying only in private accommodation would be just such a pity imo.
Don't worry, just walk, Buen Camino, SY

Hi, it’s not a problem to find private places to stay. I tend to alternate between albergues and private rooms, depending on where I am and who I’m with. A lot of places advertise along the way, with their prices, so you often have choices about where to go. One great place I found, between Santo Domingo de Calzada and Belorado, was El Chocaltero in Castildelgado. It’s a truckers’ stop on the main road, and they have modern, clean, single rooms with ensuite bathrooms for only 22 euros. There were no other pilgrims there even though it was June when I went down for café con leche and a pastry in the morning. But it WAS full of truckers, and the only place to sit was in the middle of the long bar counter. However, I felt quite comfortable, and thought “if only my husband could see me now!” It was excellent value for money. Jill
I was in the El Choclatero in March - fine place, I chose to go there after a bad reception in an Albergue nearby. Oh, having a room for myself, an ensuite bathroom, and towels! - it felt like heaven...

I counted up my stays today. 10 nights in albergues and 32 in private rooms, plus 3 additional nights in a private room after reaching SdC. Most of my private rooms had private baths but not all. I need my alone time to reenergize. Interacting with other people drains me even though I often enjoy it. Just the way it is for me.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I recommend staying in an albergues once or twice...just so you know what that experience is like

Azofra would be a good albergue to stay at, to experience at least one night in an albergue. They have rows of twin-bed rooms along two floors, with bathrooms at the end of each floor. The hospitalero allocates you a room with a person of the same sex, and it may be possible to ask for a room at the end near the toilets. It costs 7 euros. Jill

Azofra would be a good albergue to stay at, to experience at least one night in an albergue. They have rows of twin-bed rooms along two floors, with bathrooms at the end of each floor. The hospitalero allocates you a room with a person of the same sex, and it may be possible to ask for a room at the end near the toilets. It costs 7 euros. Jill

And if they have enough beds leftover and you pay for the second bed in your room, you can have that room all for yourself for 14 Euro in total. BTW the courtyard is great and the kitchen well equipped. Buen Camino! SY

My husband and I will also be doing the Camino (Frances) this fall, staying in private rooms for a number of reasons. All the links and information on this thread are extremely helpful! I'm always in awe of how generous everyone on the forum is in sharing experiences and practical advice.

If we stay in a private (well, 2-person :)) room in an albergue, does that work the same as dorm accommodations -- bring your own sleeping bag/liner? We'll be walking in October and I don't do cold well, so I'm assuming sleeping bags would be the way to go. Yes?

I really appreciate the heads-up about Oct. 12. So funny when I read that, my first thought was, well that's Columbus Day in the US. I wonder what Spain is celebrating. Duh!!! Anyway, we should be somewhere in the Estella/Logrono area then, not all that far from Zaragosa, so I'm really hoping we'll see a procession for Our Lady of the Pillar in one of the towns we go through. It seems that's also been joined into the 10/12 celebration.

Imsundaze, I have been going on Goggle Maps, enlarging the screen as much as I can, and checking out hostels, casa rurals, small hotels, B&B, etc.which pop up if you zero in close enough. Some of the even have websites, or at least links to some review site. Very helpful. It takes a bit of work, but I figure having some idea what's in the area will be welcome inof should we call it quits 10 miles into our day. :D

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
If we stay in a private (well, 2-person :)) room in an albergue, does that work the same as dorm accommodations -- bring your own sleeping bag/liner?

Hi, I think if you’re going to be staying in private accommodation most of the time, best to take just a liner. There are usually blankets in the albergues if you do decide to stay in one. Jill

Imsundaze, I have been going on Goggle Maps, enlarging the screen as much as I can, and checking out hostels, casa rurals, small hotels, B&B, etc.which pop up if you zero in close enough. Some of the even have websites, or at least links to some review site. Very helpful. It takes a bit of work, but I figure having some idea what's in the area will be welcome inof should we call it quits 10 miles into our day. :D[/QUOTE]

Nice to meet you, Bala! I am also awed by the helpfulness and generosity of people on this forum. I have to accept that I have to do things differently than I would have 30 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago and even 5 years ago. At age 70, after many years as a caregiver, I am going to need the kind of sleep that will come from a private room, and forego a bit of the camaraderie to meet the physical challenges of the long walks. I am looking forward to hearing more about your camino when you do it. Will you blog?

Imsumdaze! Good luck...it is your Camino! And believe me you will find enough camaderie during the walking, coffeebreaks and dinner.
From the 36 days I slept only seven times in private lodgings, others were all albergues.
One of my best Caminobuddies were three elderly couples from France who also stayed in private rooms. We connected well even if we slept in different places.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Thanks, Jill! Right now my husband is saying "NO WAY!" to albergues :) . I sort of agree, but after reading this forum for the last two years, I'm intrigued, and would like to try once or twice. We'll only be going SJPdP to Burgos this year, finishing up next year (God willing!! And assuming we even make it that far, heheheh....) I figure a private room in an albergue may be a good half-step. And who knows after a couple weeks this year on the Camino, he may change is mind, he's totally flexible and enthusiastic on everything else. Or I may change MY mind!

Imsundaze, if I can figure out how to blog, I'll probably try. I'm sure I'll at least do a trip report, assuming we don't bail out somewhere around Roncesvalles, and spend the next couple of weeks sitting around drinking Riojo in some cafe :D . Either way, I can let you know some of the places we stay and how we liked them.

I am on the Camino now and have not stayed in a dormitory yet. I booked everywhere between Ponferrada and Santiago using Gronze.com and Booking.com. In some places I could book a private room in an Albergue. You can see my accommodation list on my blog, if interested. BTW, it is quite cold this year (and wet, wet, wet).

I recommend staying in an albergues once or twice...just so you know what that experience is like. There is so much posted about it and talked about it that it is good to at least have a feel for what it is about...
I agree that an occasional night in an albergue may add to the Camino experience for those opting to stay in private accommodations. Given Imsundaze's concerns about bunk beds, perhaps those reading this thread can mention any albergues that provide conventional beds exclusively. A couple I remember to start with are the municipal albergue at Azofra and the albergue that is part of the Hotel San Antón Abad in Villafranca de Montes de Oca (only one of the large rooms - you must request this when checking in).

In addition, several other albergues offer private or semi-private rooms with two or sometimes four beds. Examples of these are the Albergue Villares in Villares de Órbigo, the Casa Banderas in Vilachá, and the Casa Garcia in Gonzar -- since these are all private albergues, you can call ahead and reserve those rooms. Although some of the beds in these facilities are bunk beds, you can arrange with selected Camino friends to share them to ensure that you have first choice of a lower bunk. Note, however, that in almost all cases, you will be sharing the bath facilities with everyone else.

Buen Camino,
Jim

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Here are two other private albergues which offer true single beds in a dorm setting to add to Jim's list. In Zubiri the Albergue El Palo de Avallano offers a choice of either a single or a bunk bed and in Viloria de Rioja the Refugio Acacio e Orietta has one dorm with only single beds .

hi Iamsundaze a geat deal of your problem can be solved through booking.com who will arrange accomodation in most places just be careful that you check that the accomodation is where you want it. We have walked the Frances twice and have used mainly private rooms there are a few places where you may need to use albergues but in those places there are private rooms in the albergue. do not worry, you will enjoy it. One tip if you hear that the town or village ahead is very busy send your pack on ahead we did that twice and on one occasion it saved our booking because the accomodation knows that you are coming. We are doing a short one from Santiago to Finistere and Muxia this year and the whole trip from St John again next year be warned it is adictive.

no need to give excuses!, i am not 70 (yet), do not suffer arthritis and usually make it through the night without visiting the loo, and like you, would rather have my own room and bathroom :). on that note, finding a private room in may, may be an issue in some places, specially as you get closer to Santiago. likewise, there may not always be a place offering privates within your planned walking stages. so you may end up booking ahead and having to do a little research beforehand. there are also sleeping options close to the camino, which are sometimes overlooked and which you can shuttle to by taxi, and then shuttle back from.
Buen Camino

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The albergues close up just about the time the authetic restaurants are opening. I would hate to miss out on that part of the culture. I remember watching a guy down his dinner in five minutes to get back before they locked up.

There is a disconnect between the restaurant hours and the albergues, as newfydog points out.

The traditional late meal hours often conflict with the lockout deadline.
Estella has always been a problem to me as 9pm seems to be the very earliest you can get a meal...except tapas.....I have not stayed in an Albergue in my 3 times staying in Estella....but 9 pm is just plain too late for dinner when planning to walk early the next day.

Last edited:
Staying rooms lets us leave late in the day, after the crowd has thinned out, and stay up late looking for a restaurant with the weirdest local dish (frequently a goat or something). The big challenge is not starving or getting drunk waiting for them to open.

During hot weather the early depart is a good idea, but in good weather it is often just part of the albergue race. There are some real advantages to private accomodation.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
This is what I'm doing right now. I'm generally booking one night ahead, once I see how I feel fitness wise. I usually get my host to help me book the next night.

I'm paying 24-30 euro per night and have had some excellent rooms.

you'll see pics and videos on my blog.

http://robscamino.com/

Hello Rob
Thanks for the link to your blog. I went to have a look at it, but could only see your recent posts, from the 3rd of May onwards. Would there be any chance of making your earlier posts available as well? I'd love to know how you got on during the first days of your camino.
Regards
Elizabeth

Hello Rob
Thanks for the link to your blog. I went to have a look at it, but could only see your recent posts, from the 3rd of May onwards. Would there be any chance of making your earlier posts available as well? I'd love to know how you got on during the first days of your camino.
Regards
Elizabeth
Hi Elizabeth, Just connecting with another kiwi - we are leaving NZ next Friday to start the Camino Francés we are only staying staying in private accommodation. When are you planning to walk?

Hi Elizabeth, Just connecting with another kiwi - we are leaving NZ next Friday to start the Camino Francés we are only staying staying in private accommodation. When are you planning to walk?
Hello Sarah
I'm planning to walk in 2019 - so a few years away yet. No harm in thinking ahead, though :)
Are you going to post updates on the forum or in a blog? I'd love to see any updates you post on your trip.
Have a wonderful time, and Buen camino!
Regards
Elizabeth

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hello Rob
Regards
Elizabeth
Hi Elizabeth.

At the bottom of the page you should see buttons that allow you to go back to earlier posts.

I haven't added a video of where I'm staying tonight.

Very Un pilgrim like accommodation :)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

The municipal albergue in Astorga has private room for older walkers. More info at http://www.caminodesantiagoastorga.com/index.php?modulo=5.

My husband and I will also be doing the Camino (Frances) this fall, staying in private rooms for a number of reasons. All the links and information on this thread are extremely helpful! I'm always in awe of how generous everyone on the forum is in sharing experiences and practical advice.

If we stay in a private (well, 2-person :)) room in an albergue, does that work the same as dorm accommodations -- bring your own sleeping bag/liner? We'll be walking in October and I don't do cold well, so I'm assuming sleeping bags would be the way to go. Yes?

I really appreciate the heads-up about Oct. 12. So funny when I read that, my first thought was, well that's Columbus Day in the US. I wonder what Spain is celebrating. Duh!!! Anyway, we should be somewhere in the Estella/Logrono area then, not all that far from Zaragosa, so I'm really hoping we'll see a procession for Our Lady of the Pillar in one of the towns we go through. It seems that's also been joined into the 10/12 celebration.

Imsundaze, I have been going on Goggle Maps, enlarging the screen as much as I can, and checking out hostels, casa rurals, small hotels, B&B, etc.which pop up if you zero in close enough. Some of the even have websites, or at least links to some review site. Very helpful. It takes a bit of work, but I figure having some idea what's in the area will be welcome inof should we call it quits 10 miles into our day. :D
Hi Bala, just a small interruption, to explain the relation between Spain and October 12th.
It is Called "dia de la Hispanidad" that is the day of all Spanish territories globally, normal this day we have the national military parade, at the same day it happens to be the day of Virgin del Pilar, turning this into a dual celebration. Pilar is in Zaragoza and if you happen to be in the region, would be difficult to find place due to over booking.
Columbus, was hired to sail Spanish troops on an expedition in search of new territories , sorry for such a simplified definition, but it explains the cause with some humour.

Thanks, Pepin! That's both interesting and useful information. I'm sure we'd have been caught totally off guard.

We'll probably be somewhere between Estella and Logon on the 12th, so it may be a really good time to book ahead. I have friends who have a particular devotion to Our Lady of the Pillar, so that makes it extra special for me to be in Spain that day. And national days are always special. :)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
If you message me with your email address, I will send you my itinerary of the Camino Frances which I walked last year (May 2014). We stayed only in small pensions with our own bathroom except 3 times when we shared a bathroom. The itinerary has choices of accommodation including a comment on the place we stayed. It is for an average of 20km per day walking - some days more and others less.

Hello, I will be doing the Camino this summer (Burgos - Santiago) with a friend and am also very anxious about bathroom facilities. Like Imsundaze I need to use the bathroom frequently due to a medical condition and am very anxious about this on the Camino. I am booking ahead in privately owned albuergues as I cannot carry my full pack, but cannot afford to spend 30€ every night either so will need to use communal rooms/bathrooms. Any reassurance / advice would be much appreciated.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
None of that really prevents you of staying in albergues.

As a slightly older person, sorry, don't be offended please, other pilgrims will give up the bottom bunk bed for you if you don't get it allocated in the first place.
Also the bed close to the toilet door is the one people like to take the less, due to the 'thru-traffic' at night.

Missing out on the albergue experience by staying only in private accommodation would be just such a pity imo.
Don't worry, just walk, Buen Camino, SY
I'm reading this thread because I am thinking of staying in private rooms as well. So many have written about the "horrors of the snorers" they've had to suffer through. Well...I snore....there I said it! I'm a snorer! I would absolutely hate to be the cause of someone losing sleep and giving me dirty looks in the morning. I'll be sad to miss out on some of the Albergue fun, but I think it's the best option for all involved.
Are you a snorer? How did you manage?
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSNOREzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Meike

In 2008 we used albergues 70% of the time.
Every year since we have decreased till now its about 20%
In France there is no problems with crowds in albergues and they are very different to the spanish.
The MMDD allows you to select albergues which have very few beds and shows also the beds to room ratio

We stayed in private rooms all of the Frances and Le Puy caminos. There are plenty of options and we didn't feel like we "missed out" on anything any more than an albergue person "misses out" on things we experienced. The important thing is not feeling, despite inevitable comments to the contrary (and already in this thread), that your journey will be diminished in any way, regardless of how you rest your weary head at night.
The options are endless. I don't think you commented on pricing constraints, but that would certainly impact your choices.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

A friend of mine in a similar situation to yourself enjoyed the company of a few pilgrims each day but she also enjoyed;
A Companionable Silence .................you know who with.
Have a wonderful camino , it will be hard butyou will love it , also the family will be very proud .

I would get at home immediately a copy of the Miam Miam Do Do and mark each page in felt the pensions/albergues that allow singles in private rooms .
If you need examples i will put on the next reply , depending where you start.
Whilst in French it is very easy to understand.

Hello, I will be doing the Camino this summer (Burgos - Santiago) with a friend and am also very anxious about bathroom facilities. Like Imsundaze I need to use the bathroom frequently due to a medical condition and am very anxious about this on the Camino. I am booking ahead in privately owned albuergues as I cannot carry my full pack, but cannot afford to spend 30€ every night either so will need to use communal rooms/bathrooms. Any reassurance / advice would be much appreciated.
Hi Kablois,
You mentioned that you will be walking with a friend. You can split the room rate in half at Hostals/Pensions (Private Albergues also have Private rooms- just ask) and that would most of the time be well under your budget of less than 30euros a night.
As a solo traveler who preferred to stay in single rooms, I ended up paying more than what 2 people sharing a double room would. But that's just me. I prefer to be by myself especially when walking (and sleeping), except when there's an occasion to mingle and enjoy a meal and drink with Camino friends during breaks or at dinner time.
Plan well.
Buen Camino!

There is a great, GREAT guide book about doing exactly this thing. Don't want to break any rules, so message me if you are interested in the title and author (a well known Camino writer).

I would love to know the name of this book as I will be travelling this fall, solo, with a prosthetic limb and would like the option for privacy by times...

I would love to know the name of this book as I will be travelling this fall, solo, with a prosthetic limb and would like the option for privacy by times...

I'll PM you a list of the places I stayed in.

I mainly booked online using booking.com and about 40% of the time asked my host to book the next day for me. I booked 1 or 2 days ahead, once I knew my comfortable distances.

I mainly booked online using booking.com and about 40% of the time asked my host to book the next day for me. I booked 1 or 2 days ahead, once I knew my comfortable distances.

Could you include me in the PM please @Robo?
Thank you.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Robo, could you please PM me your list also? Thanks so much!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

I've just sent you a DM with a link to everywhere I stayed last April/May on the Frances. This includes reviews and photos. We booked a few days ahead for weekends and holidays but otherwise either the day before or on the day itself. Used Booking.com sometimes but rang direct if nothing showed and usually got rooms that weren't showing on this and booking sites.

Buen Camino!

PS it's know as 'glamping' in serious walking circles :rolleyes:

Could you share this with us please @Wokabaut_Meri?
We will be walking the Frances in April/May, so it could be a great help to us.
Thanks you.

Best to do 2 days in advance as weather will /could play a big part.
We had to cancel over the top in 08 as they closed the mountain and because of such we found Valcarlos .
Enjoy and take your time , too far to go for a rushed trip.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back