• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Post Camino Retreat - The Little Fox House

MPLSMAN

Time of past OR future Camino
June / July 2014
A great place to relax and reflect in a super comfortable atmosphere. Tracy is fantastic and will let you know easiest bus or walk to location. Don't miss, the location, food and wines are a perfect ending! www.thelittlefoxhouse.com

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
With more and more people starting on their caminos, I would definitely recommend staying at the Little Fox House after they finish up in Santiago. Tracy Saunders started this post camino retreat a few years ago and already over 300 pilgrims were able to enjoy her hospitality. Knowing how tough it can be to go right from Santiago after working for a month or more to "real life" can be very hard. Her goal, and many people have experienced this, is to allow you to reflect on your camino and relax peacefully without having to worry about catching plane or train connections. She operates on a donativo basis, doing it due to her love of the camino experience and wanting people to be able to extend their camino just a little longer.

If you are headed to Muxia, you are but 16 km away from the Little Fox House. Be sure to make reservations. The Little Fox is open year round! 981-730-842. Check her out on facebook as well!

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I'm not walking my Camino until September 2016, but have already added The Little Fox House Retreat to my list of accommodations. Everything I've read about it sounds super. I know it will be a welcome haven for me before heading home after my walk.

Most read last week in this forum

When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...
A local Navarra website has posted a set of photos showing today's snowfall in the area around Roncesvalles. About 15cm of snow fell this morning surprising pilgrims on the way...
Hi! I’m a first time pilgrim. Is it possible to take a taxi from Astorga to Foncebadon? Thanks, Felicia
I have been planning to return and rejoin the path from Leon next week. ( Main route) I am wondering whether it might be better to wait until later in April to rejoin the path, my hope is to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back