Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Post Camino Retreat - The Little Fox House

MPLSMAN

Past OR future Camino
June / July 2014
A great place to relax and reflect in a super comfortable atmosphere. Tracy is fantastic and will let you know easiest bus or walk to location. Don't miss, the location, food and wines are a perfect ending! www.thelittlefoxhouse.com

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos

CaminoKris2016

Past OR future Camino
2014 SJPDP to Pamplona
With more and more people starting on their caminos, I would definitely recommend staying at the Little Fox House after they finish up in Santiago. Tracy Saunders started this post camino retreat a few years ago and already over 300 pilgrims were able to enjoy her hospitality. Knowing how tough it can be to go right from Santiago after working for a month or more to "real life" can be very hard. Her goal, and many people have experienced this, is to allow you to reflect on your camino and relax peacefully without having to worry about catching plane or train connections. She operates on a donativo basis, doing it due to her love of the camino experience and wanting people to be able to extend their camino just a little longer.

If you are headed to Muxia, you are but 16 km away from the Little Fox House. Be sure to make reservations. The Little Fox is open year round! 981-730-842. Check her out on facebook as well!

KerrieG

Past OR future Camino
Part CF (2016), Camino Frances (2019)
I'm not walking my Camino until September 2016, but have already added The Little Fox House Retreat to my list of accommodations. Everything I've read about it sounds super. I know it will be a welcome haven for me before heading home after my walk.

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated