• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Posting for a Friend - "Walking Alone: a pilgrim's guide to the inner journey"

MichelleElynHogan

Veteran Member
A friend, Mony Dojeiji, lives in Ottawa, Canada and is a Caminoist. Here is a copy of a post I received from her on Facebook;

Announcing...my new book "Walking Alone: a pilgrim's guide to the inner journey"!
1f603.png
:-D

In the many presentations I’ve done over the years, one of the consistent themes that arises is how to walk alone.

Not only on pilgrimage, but in life.

What I have learned is that key to walking alone is having the courage to look beyond the physical, and to delve into the workings of our inner world – mind, emotions, spirit – so that we can better understand ourselves, and walk in confidence and curiosity of the world rather than in fear of it.

In this personal guide, I offer you insights and reflections based on my personal experiences of having walked alone (as a pilgrim on the path and in life), and how you can begin that journey towards self-knowing that only you can tread, starting now.

"Walking Alone" is available as an e-book and paperback, in the Amazon of your country.

I will also offer workshops in the new year, in person and online. Stay tuned!
1f642.png
:)

My thanks to my ever-supportive pilgrim husband and partner-in-all Alberto for proofreading the book, offering suggestions, designing the cover and contributing his artwork to the pages. Te quiero
2764.png
<3

~Mony

https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Alone-Pilgrims…/…/ref=sr_1_5…

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
A friend, Mony Dojeiji, lives in Ottawa, Canada and is a Caminoist. Here is a copy of a post I received from her on Facebook;

Announcing...my new book "Walking Alone: a pilgrim's guide to the inner journey"!
1f603.png
:-D

In the many presentations I’ve done over the years, one of the consistent themes that arises is how to walk alone.

Not only on pilgrimage, but in life.

What I have learned is that key to walking alone is having the courage to look beyond the physical, and to delve into the workings of our inner world – mind, emotions, spirit – so that we can better understand ourselves, and walk in confidence and curiosity of the world rather than in fear of it.

In this personal guide, I offer you insights and reflections based on my personal experiences of having walked alone (as a pilgrim on the path and in life), and how you can begin that journey towards self-knowing that only you can tread, starting now.

"Walking Alone" is available as an e-book and paperback, in the Amazon of your country.

I will also offer workshops in the new year, in person and online. Stay tuned!
1f642.png
:)

My thanks to my ever-supportive pilgrim husband and partner-in-all Alberto for proofreading the book, offering suggestions, designing the cover and contributing his artwork to the pages. Te quiero
2764.png
<3

~Mony

https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Alone-Pilgrims…/…/ref=sr_1_5…
Michelle, I just saw your post and wanted to say THANK YOU for sharing it! I realized today that I never posted the book here, and had logged in specifically to do so when I saw your post. Thank you again <3

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Back