Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Posting videos with a Phone

Book your train ticket here

mvanert

Past OR future Camino
2014, 2016, 2018, 2022?
This is my two cents, a recommendation when shooting videos with your phone that you would like to share with others and on this forum and elsewhere such as YouTube. Please use the 'landscape' mode instead of 'verticle or portrait' mode, it provides a much broader scope of what you are sharing to the viewer, i.e. less sky and ground and more of the overall scene.

Enjoy your Camino!

John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

trecile

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
PAST - Francés, Norte, Salvador, Portuguese
This is my two cents, a recommendation when shooting videos with your phone that you would like to share with others and on this forum and elsewhere such as YouTube. Please use the 'landscape' mode instead of 'verticle or portrait' mode, it provides a much broader scope of what you are sharing to the viewer, i.e. less sky and ground and more of the overall scene.

Enjoy your Camino!
Thank you!
In most cases I find watching videos taken in portrait mode to be annoying, and avoid watching them.

pepi

Past OR future Camino
Last: 2021, next: ???
Thank you!
In most cases I find watching videos taken in portrait mode to be annoying, and avoid watching them.
Apple and Android mobile makers: How long will it take them to finally default video to landscape?
It would be so simple: Video taking only possible in Landscape. (Of course, there can be an override).

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances