• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

prayer request

andy.d

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Levante 2009
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2011
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2014
Pilgrims Way Winchester - Canterbury
Camino Ingles (Ferrol) 2015
Cistercian Way (Wales) 2016
Would anyone who is going on Camino be able to pray for a charity I am involved in running? PM me if you want more details,

thanks,

Andy

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
andy.d said:
Would anyone who is going on Camino be able to pray for a charity I am involved in running? PM me if you want more details,

thanks,

Andy

Added you to my list Andy(& your Charity) Could be in the Cathedral sometime delivering prayers, will have a few of my own too.

We are only doing 2 weeks, hope that qualifies for you, 15th in Santiago!!

David

Thanks David!

Andy

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Andy, I would be more than happy to pray for you and your charity. I have added your name to my list, and will remember you every day. I start walking from SJPP on April 24.
Cathy

Thank you Cathy and Cote,

Andy

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Back