• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Pre-departure tests for Covid (Arrival in Paris Airport) & (Departing from Santiago de Compostela/Barcelona Airport)

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Martin

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino in Sept/Oct/Nov 2022 (via the French route)
Dear all,

Does anyone know if arrivals at Paris' airport requires Covid tests (for the unvaxxed). Also when departing from Santiago de Compostela Airport and Barcelona Airport in Spain, if Covid tests are required?

What is the land crossing into Spain from France like (post-Covid), do they do checks at the border crossing for vaccine passes etc?

I'm planning to walk the Camino via the French route (Flying into Paris from where I live in New Zealand)

Thank you,
Stephanie

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Dear all,

Does anyone know if arrivals at Paris' airport requires Covid tests (for the unvaxxed). Also when departing from Santiago de Compostela Airport and Barcelona Airport in Spain, if Covid tests are required?

What is the land crossing into Spain from France like (post-Covid), do they do checks at the border crossing for vaccine passes etc?

I'm planning to walk the Camino via the French route (Flying into Paris from where I live in New Zealand)

Thank you,
Stephanie
Hi there. Had a look online and I think you do need a pre departure test if not vaccinated to arrive In France. But it makes complex reading and I say that with no certainty! Worth checking what your airline(s) require, and also any country you are transitting through.

I think once yiu are in France/Spain you should be fine but journeys still tend to have quite a high level of requirements!

Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back