• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

prebookings in hostels

Dorthe

Can someone please help us with pre bookings in Arzua and Arcoda Pino. I have tried to go through the internet but none of the hostels, where we would be happy to stay, have internet bookings available. Can they speak enough English to take bookings, because my spanish is to limited that I would be able to understand them? Then I would phone them from Australia. We are 4, :D arriving in Arzua on the 30th June (we hope) and would just like to know that we have a bed. Is that possible, has anybody prebooked before? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for a great forum, where you feel you can ask anything and get so much help. Kind regards Dorthe

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Traditional hostels do not allow bookings - it is first come first served.
Many albergues are staffed on a rotation basis by volunteers and do not have internet, telephones or even televisions.
You can find out if the albergues you have chosen take bookings or have internet or emails by going onto this website:

http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/albergues/

Good luck!

SantiagoTravelCenter run by Ivar helped us booking in Arzua.
Erik

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi pilgrims , last year i had some spare days and i walked from Irun to Santander , so my plan for this year was to start in Bilbao and walk to Santiago in 24 days . It turned out that i can...
Hi, ive been training for my CDN in two weeks time and thought i'd get some UK coastline under my belt (Scarborough to Robin hoods Bay). I have to say i was just not prepared for the amount for...
hello We plan to walk from Irún to San Sebastián first day in Mid May and looking for feedback on how long it takes. Think we are up to it but will be our first day. Thanks for your thoughts and...
Please, am I mad to contemplate the following combo: Norte: Biarritz-Bayonne-Irun-Santander (via Bayonne to get my legs going) Santander - train to Leon San Salvador - Leon to Oviedo Primitivo -...
I walked the Camino Francés in Octobee 2022, from Villafranca del Bierzo to Santiago de Compostela, and loved it. I would like to walk the Camino del Norte as I'm drawn to the coast, culture and...
What is the most beautiful seven day section on the Camino del Norte? I have a good friend who cannot come with me for the entire walk. She is only available for a week. I start from Irun. She...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.