Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Primitivo Albergues open in Nov.?

Palesulk

Time of past OR future Camino
Did 2017 Apr. and plan to go 2018 Nov.
Hello,

I am thinking of walking Primitivo this month around 15~30.

So, Albergues in Primitivo open in Nov. and Dec. ?

Thanks in advance!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
hey,
I am starting the Camino Primitivo next Saturday..I am not very good with planning things so I didn't even think about that the albergues can be closed..Now I am a bit a concerned :-/ If you won't get any answer, I will write you next week because I am going for sure. Hopefully everything will be ll right.
Zsofia

hey,
I am starting the Camino Primitivo next Saturday..I am not very good with planning things so I didn't even think about that the albergues can be closed..Now I am a bit a concerned :-/ If you won't get any answer, I will write you next week because I am going for sure. Hopefully everything will be ll right.
Zsofia
Hope you will have no problem with albergues, I guess they would probably opens but it will be safer if we can check how many are opened since primitivo is not popular compared to Frances.:)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
We are currently after Lugo and already got two surprises with albergues.I'll advice to call the next accomodation berorehand to make sure the place to sleep.

We use Gronze.com but still there are differencies. I.g right now Gronze tells the private albergue in San Roman da Retorta, open todo el ano, but it is NOT.
Remember!!! We are in Spain . This is the 2'nd surprise in november on camino Primitivo.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
We use Gronze.com but still there are differencies. I.g right now Gronze tells the private albergue in San Roman da Retorta, open todo el ano, but it is NOT.
Remember!!! We are in Spain . This is the 2'nd surprise in november on camino Primitivo.

I know this is too late for you, Kimmo, but I see that Juanma´s Albergue Ponte Ferreira is open till Nov. 30. https://www.alberguesdeferreira.com/?lang=en
That is a pretty do-able day from Lugo. And a lovely albergue to boot! Not sure if they are still making their signature paella in November, but my bet is that you won´t go hungry.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thank's Laurie. We passed them early in the sunday morning. Now staying already at albergue in Arzua. Only 2 short days to Santiago and all as well as can be. CF not too crouded any more.

In November on a secondary route, I always, always call ahead at least one day in advance. Buen Camino, SY

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back