Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Primitivo facilities from Oviedo municipal albergue

YoCo

Time of past OR future Camino
Future: Aug 2018 Frances
I thought these would be helpful to those doing some planning for the Primativo. I didn't have a guide book just the download from the forum but for me the download was really out of date. All the work that went into it was great but out of date. I hope this helps someone. I'm guessing it's pretty up to date although I didn't check out every bit of info once in the village. These were posted on the wall of the community area/kitchen.
20180923_163703.jpg

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
What exactly were the problems that you encountered? We walked the Primitivo route and used the forum guide and Gronze app and found them to have the distances and what was available in each town to be pretty accurate. We walked our own stages, not the traditional ones.

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a good snack to buy for the hospitalès route Nothing major just something to keep me going Many thanks

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back