Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Primitivo in May 2019

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Judys Way walked from St John Pied de Port to Burgos, April 2019. Then joined me in San Sebastion.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
After several years of planning, delayed by a new hip and bowel cancer, I was all set to leave Sydney for Oviedo on 18 September to walk the Primitivo and the Verde /Norte. For some reason, I suffered a seizure a week or so ago, was admitted into Hospital and must again put off my plans. I am also told that I can't drive for 6 months, which adds to the "insult".

After several years of planning, delayed by a new hip and bowel cancer, I was all set to leave Sydney for Oviedo on 18 September to walk the Primitivo and the Verde /Norte. For some reason, I suffered a seizure a week or so ago, was admitted into Hospital and must again put off my plans. I am also told that I can't drive for 6 months, which adds to the "insult".
Sorry for you 😕 Keep up hope! 👍

Besides everything else that must be extremely frustrating. I plan to start the Olvidado on Sept 19 then join the San Salvador and onto the Primitivo. At the moment I am keeping everything crossed in the hope that nothing stops my plans.
Hope all gets much better for you.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I'm starting the Primitivo Camino on, Sept 15 after spending a couple of days in Oviedo. It's my first Camino which has also been in the planning for a couple of years. I'm sorry you have health issues preventing you from going as planned, but keep the plan alive - it's a good one 😁

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.