A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Primitivo in May 2019

0 Euro Camino Bank Note
Camino(s) past & future
Levant from Avila 2013
Primitivo (2019)
After several years of planning, delayed by a new hip and bowel cancer, I was all set to leave Sydney for Oviedo on 18 September to walk the Primitivo and the Verde /Norte. For some reason, I suffered a seizure a week or so ago, was admitted into Hospital and must again put off my plans. I am also told that I can't drive for 6 months, which adds to the "insult".

Camino(s) past & future
2 Camino Frances, next: April 2020 Primitivo
After several years of planning, delayed by a new hip and bowel cancer, I was all set to leave Sydney for Oviedo on 18 September to walk the Primitivo and the Verde /Norte. For some reason, I suffered a seizure a week or so ago, was admitted into Hospital and must again put off my plans. I am also told that I can't drive for 6 months, which adds to the "insult".
Sorry for you 😕 Keep up hope! 👍

MikeJS

Camino(s) past & future
Francis (2011), Norte (2012), VdlP (Apr 2016). Sureste/Invierno (Apr/May 2017).
Besides everything else that must be extremely frustrating. I plan to start the Olvidado on Sept 19 then join the San Salvador and onto the Primitivo. At the moment I am keeping everything crossed in the hope that nothing stops my plans.
Hope all gets much better for you.

Camino(s) past & future
Walking the Primitivo in Sept this year 2019
I'm starting the Primitivo Camino on, Sept 15 after spending a couple of days in Oviedo. It's my first Camino which has also been in the planning for a couple of years. I'm sorry you have health issues preventing you from going as planned, but keep the plan alive - it's a good one 😁

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 43 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 165 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 265 24.4%