Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Primitivo in oct.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Gronze is a good resource as it gives the opening times/capacity etc of the albergues and other accommodation.. It also keeps up to date with the information.
For the Salvador there is a thread about Mieres being closed. The latest post says it is open, but you have to get the key before reaching there!

Gronze is a good resource as it gives the opening times/capacity etc of the albergues and other accommodation.. It also keeps up to date with the information.
For the Salvador there is a thread about Mieres being closed. The latest post says it is open, but you have to get the key before reaching there!
Thank you. I have used gronze before. Has anyone stayed st cabanillas on the Salvador. I don't want to walk 27km the first day.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you. I have used gronze before. Has anyone stayed st cabanillas on the Salvador. I don't want to walk 27km the first day.

Dawn -- You might want to check my thread on the Salvador (for older pilgrims) doing shorter stages on the Salvador. We stayed at the albergue in Cabanillas and loved it (we were the only ones there the first week in September). I recommend it!

Dawn -- You might want to check my thread on the Salvador (for older pilgrims) doing shorter stages on the Salvador. We stayed at the albergue in Cabanillas and loved it (we were the only ones there the first week in September). I recommend it!

@ritaj --I copied your etapas into a document. Great job on that!

Thank you. Can u send me your thread link. That sounds perfect. I walked the camino Madrid and would really like to do the Salvador slower.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Dawn -- Under "Other Routes in Spain" you are now on the one for the Camino Primitivo. Look for the one for Camino del Salvador in that section. My posting is listed as "Older Pilgrims on the Salvador." I hope that helps.

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a good snack to buy for the hospitalès route Nothing major just something to keep me going Many thanks

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back