Search 69,459 Camino Questions

primitivo OR norte

ritopaxi

hello there

i have about 20 days this august * have done the camino frances before * and am trying to decide whether to do the camino primitivo or the camino del norte this time

h e l p ? they both sound awesome!

should i start at Oviedo?

thank you!!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Over on the other thread I suggested starting on the Norte and moving onto the Primitivo. You can check there for the fuller answer. :)

hello there :) i have booked a flight to Oviedo next week

from there i can still go to gijon and do the camino norte, or take the primitivo...

i'm really unsure...

where can i actually check the distances? and see description of the routes??

looking for a quieter route this time - last time i did the frances

thank you for the help!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
ritopaxi said:
hello there :) i have booked a flight to Oviedo next week

from there i can still go to gijon and do the camino norte, or take the primitivo...

i'm really unsure...

where can i actually check the distances? and see description of the routes??

looking for a quieter route this time - last time i did the frances

thank you for the help!!

I will be setting off from Oviedo on Wednesday morning on the Primitivo route. I might bump into you somewhere.

Tom.

that's great Tom! I arrive at the Asturias airport on the 4th. still not sure whether to start in Oviedo or villaviciosa. the northern route also crossed mind because of the coastal views :) but I made up mind now ;)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back