Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Printing boarding card

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

biarritzdon

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
CF11, CF12, CP13, CF14, CA15, S.Anton15, CF&CI15
Ditch Pig16, CF&CP17, CdN18, CM18, CF18, LePuy19
A few more details might be helpful as to where you are flying, the airline and your nationality? In most cases if you flew to Spain your boarding pass back to "wherever" you are returnings is pretty much automatic if you hung on to your ticket. Go some where there is a printer and enter your booking number.

Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

biarritzdon

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
CF11, CF12, CP13, CF14, CA15, S.Anton15, CF&CI15
Ditch Pig16, CF&CP17, CdN18, CM18, CF18, LePuy19
Internet cafes are a thing of the past. Almost any hotel would help you with your problem. There is a travel agent, Viator, near the Camino Office that could be very helpful. I have booked a number of trips beyond my walks to SdC with them.

trecile

Camino Addict
Past OR future Camino
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
Just about every cafe in Santiago will have wifi, but I doubt that many (or any) will have a printer that you can use.

In the Hospedaje San Martín Pinario they have a couple of computers that guests can use for a fee, and I think that they might be connected to a printer that you can pay for too. I don't know if they allow people who are not guests to use them though.

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

lindam

Past OR future Camino
Frances, VDLP, Invierno, Portuguese, Madrid, Ingles, Fisterra, Muxia, Catalan/Aragones/Loyola Norte
I am sure that the Pilgrim House Welcome Center, in Rua Nova would help.
Yes. I have visited them several times in the past for this service. Just be sure to note their opening hours.

davebugg

A Pilgrimage is time I spend praying with my feet
Past OR future Camino

Support for Pilgrims in Pilgrim House​

CAMINO DEBRIEF
–​

Every day we offer a time for pilgrims to come together and reflect more deeply about their Camino. This time of guided discussion is focused specifically on the inner journey of the Camino.

INDIVIDUAL DEBRIEF
–​

For a more personal setting to process your Camino, we are happy to sit down with you one-on-one. This can be a casual conversation about your journey or a more guided discussion.

REFLECTION ROOM
–​

Our quiet reflection room is designed to give you a space away from the bustle of the city so you can reflect on your Camino.

ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
–​

We also offer debriefing guides, a Pilgrim House library, and an End of Camino Letter. Practical services include laundry, printing, and backpack storage.

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

natefaith

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
Yes! @Helenenn We offer boarding pass printing, and a computer you can use to pull up your reservation before you print it out. Or you can email us a boarding pass from your phone and we can print it.

Are you on the Camino now? Right now we're open 10am - 6pm almost every day, but closed on Sundays and Wednesdays. In the winter we may have shortened hours, and after Christmas we're closed for a couple of months.

Of course you can also hang out for a bit and just relax.

Buen Camino.

natefaith

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads