• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Private accommodation for a baby!

angeliki louk

Time of past OR future Camino
July 2014 camino Frances.
June 2015 Camino north
Camino primitivo
hallo everyone!!!
You are my morning coffee.....every day while having me coffee I smile reading the forum and feeling connected to all of you and the way!!!! I am sending my best wishes to all of you for making me feel this way even without knowing each other!!!!

So I have a question....from tui to Santiago are there private albergues that I could stay with my 9 month baby? I would like to have a private room so I wouldn't disturbe anyone if the baby is crying or waking up but also I want to stay in alburgues that they have the spirit of the camino.....Of course I would prefer to stay in normal alburgues with everyone that walks the way but I know it's difficult now..,,so I am just grateful that I will be back on the way for 5 days!!!!
Buen camino!!!!!
Counting my days until May!!!!!!!!!!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Angeliki,

This Gronze.com list of accommodation from Tui to Santiago should help you find private rooms.
https://www.gronze.com/etapa/tui/redondela
Booking.com links are also provided.

Your happy anticipation of a family camino brings joy to all your digital camino friends!

Bom caminho!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
That's the dream! Walk the Camino with a baby while on Maternity leave! I have thought about this one for 16 years or so!

Of course I am single, with no kids, and 48 today! So maybe I will have to consider adoption!!!

That's the dream! Walk the Camino with a baby while on Maternity leave! I have thought about this one for 16 years or so!

Of course I am single, with no kids, and 48 today! So maybe I will have to consider adoption!!!
You never know..... i am 38 and was single for many years ......i found my other half alone my second Camino.......,and after almost two years we will take little Santiago to Santiago.....if someone said that to me two years ago I will laugh ,that I will be married and with a child now :)
You attract what you really want....
And also 48 is just a number :)
I wish I could walk more days but I know it's difficult at this point....but the way will always be there expecting us :))))

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Most read last week in this forum

A piece from La Voz de Galicia commenting on the remarkable growth in numbers walking the Camino Portugues and especially the Coastal variant. The president of the local Amigos association...
Do I need to bring my own pillow & pillow case for albergues?
Greetings fellow pilgrims! I'm planning our journey from Porto to Vigo, beginning on Senda Litoral and eventually merging into the coastal route. Does anyone have recommendations a good place to...
Hi, Has anyone stayed in Armenteira recently? I’ve contacted Victor the Taxi to try and reserve a bunk at the Slbuergue de peregrinos. He told me to contact “ Albergue de San Ero de Armenteira”...
My friend is currently on the Camino Portuguese - a route that he has walked before and has now seen a number of markings as below. What does the Red Cross out signify?
Hi I start to walk the Central on April 24th from Porto and need to send a suitcase to IVAR in Santiago for storage. Has anyone done this and if so did you use DHL or another courier company and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back