• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Private Accommodation Spreadsheet 2016-01-20

No permission to download
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
What a helpful resource. Although I plan to stay in the pilgrim hostels, I won't hesitate to use a private accommodation where needed/desperately wanted! Thank you.

What a helpful resource. Although I plan to stay in the pilgrim hostels, I won't hesitate to use a private accommodation where needed/desperately wanted! Thank you.
yellowshoes55 submitted a new resource:

Private Accommodation Spreadsheet - Pensions, Hostels, Hotels, Posadas

Read more about this resource...
Thanks all! We hope to stay mostly in hostels, but I think there will certainly be nights at least once or twice a week when we just want to snuggle together! Celebrating our 10 year anniversary on the CF on June 8!
Janet

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Yellowshoes!

Thanks for putting this resource together. May I offer one more suggestion for a casa rural in Samos? Casa Licerio is another option on the Samos route between Triacastela and Sarria.

Here is the link to the posting I made in Camino Lodging:

https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/resources/casa-licerio-a-casa-rural-in-samos.490/

Blessings and Buen Camino!

Ashley
Casa Licerio
Avendia Compostela 44
27620 Samos, Lugo
WhatsApp: +1.970.471.3584
casalicerio@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/CasaLicerio
www.everyonehasastory.world
Twitter - @CasaLicerio
Instagram - @CasaLicerio

yellowshoes55 submitted a new resource:

Private Accommodation Spreadsheet - Pensions, Hostels, Hotels, Posadas

Read more about this resource...
Thank you very much for your very good and informative spreadsheet. I just booked few hotels from your list. Last year I cycled and stayed in hotels. I did not had contact with other pelgrims Now I want to walk but like to have my own room. I traveling alone. Looking forward to have dinners together with other pelgrims. Now my question by using your list you have still a lot of contact with other pelgrims and dinners etc together. I would appreciate if you have time to give me your opinion.

Kind regards Rene

Thank you very much for your very good and informative spreadsheet. I just booked few hotels from your list. Last year I cycled and stayed in hotels. I did not had contact with other pelgrims Now I want to walk but like to have my own room. I traveling alone. Looking forward to have dinners together with other pelgrims. Now my question by using your list you have still a lot of contact with other pelgrims and dinners etc together. I would appreciate if you have time to give me your opinion.

Kind regards Rene
We stayed in private rooms about half the nights on the Camino and still met many lovely people. Often had a private room in an albergue so we were still able to dine with others and socialize.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back