Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Public display- Chantada.

Ribeirasacra

Time of past OR future Camino
the highway
At the recent wine festival in Chantada it was good to see that the Camino de Invierno being publicised. Unfortunately when I was there no one was attending the display area.

Photo attached of display.

Attachments

• caminoInvierno.gif
    caminoInvierno.gif
    244.3 KB · Views: 516
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi, ribeirasacra,

Well, it certainly looks like someone is making a huge effort to generate interest in the Camino de Invierno. I have heard from some Spanish friends that the interest is definitely growing among the Spanis pilgrim community. Just based on what I see over in Portugal on the Lisbon-Porto segment, community buy-in is such a crucial component. I don't know if they're doing this, but the friends' groups could provide a lot of impetus to the growth of the Invierno by organizing short walks to introduce the community to the route.

I personally know of four people who are planning to walk the Invierno this year, if anyone wants an endorsement, just contact me! It is a beautiful walk. Buen camino, Laurie

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back