Search 62305 Camino Questions

Question about horse and carriage from Carrion to Calzadilla

How to avoid failure "be prepared"
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

alexwalker

Forever Pilgrim
Time of past OR future Camino
2009-2019: More than I remember...
From earlier years, I know that this service has been offered from the outskirts of Carrion (after the city centre), near an old church/monastery, starting at 8.30 AM. I have been tempted, as the walk ahead is a long and tiresome 17 kms without nothing. I think they charge you 15 Euros for the ride.

Last edited:

ELHS220

Francés - 2015, 2017
Norte (Oviedo Costa) - 2018
Finisterre/Muxía - 2018
Norte - (2019)
From earlier years, I know that this service has been offered from the outskirts of Carrion (after the city centre), near an old church/monastery, starting at 8.30 AM. I have been tempted, as the walk ahead is a long and tiresome 17 kms without nothing. I think they charge you 15 Euros for the ride.
Yes, I did it in 2017 and it was €15. I felt bad for the horses, but he is assuring me in our conversation at the start of the video that they live a good life.

Video:

John Brierley 2023 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.

Veronica1

May- June (2014)
I live in the NEIGHborhood and have not seen the flyers around this year. Will try to remember to ask Mariano at Bar Espana. He knows all this stuff.
Thanks Rebekah - do you have any updates? I’m in Hontanas now and would like to take carriage if at all possible
Aileen

2023 Camino Guides
The 2023 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

This morning I walked from O Cebreiro to Triacastela. The first couple of km on snow mostly through woodland. After that I chickened out and walked down the road :cool: For a few hundred metres I...
Hello! I’m looking for a great itinerary from the SJPP to Camino Finisterre. I am not sure what stages are good to double and yet I don’t want to miss the gems along the way. I would like to try...
Last Fall, I walked through San Anton and fell in love. Toward the end of May, I'll be walking through again and would love to stay in the tiny albergue in the ruins. Most of the posts I'm seeing...
Not that anyone other than myself cares, but I'm extremely excited that after more than two years of planning and dreaming, I just booked my flights. If I had booked a few weeks ago the price...
Hi, my sister and I will start June 18 in Sarría. First timers, so please excuse my ignorance😁 I have written a company that gave me a quote three times asking for accommodation with swimming...
I've searched the forums but can't quite find what I'm looking for so I apologize if there's been a discussion about this. I'm starting in April this year and I'm looking for budget friendly...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2023 Camino Guides