• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Question about the forum

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Tab the icon with your avatar .
Than tab your name .
And than you tab about and there you will find what you are looking fore.

Wish you well , Peter .

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
‘following ‘ further on this topic.
I have wondered what it ‘does ‘??
Apart from being able to look up who you are ‘following’ and who follows you ..can the forum alert you to posts made by those you follow?
Note: as I usually access the forum on my iPhone which has a more restricted or simple view ., I thought I may be missing something.

@ivar ??

Annie

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Can you imagine @trecile is FOLLOWING me, I just found that out with her instructions :)

@trecile just for your knowledge, I'm sitting right now, not walking, no need to follow ;)
I don't even remember when or why I started "following" you. Probably just thought anyone named KinkyOne was worth following.:p

‘following ‘ further on this topic.
I have wondered what it ‘does ‘??
Apart from being able to look up who you are ‘following’ and who follows you ..can the forum alert you to posts made by those you follow?
Note: as I usually access the forum on my iPhone which has a more restricted or simple view ., I thought I may be missing something.

@ivar ??

Annie
If you tab on your profile icon and the go to “newsfeed”, it will give you the latest posts by those you chose to follow. I never seem to use it but it’s a nice feature if you want see what a favorite forum member has said lately.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
If you tab on your profile icon and the go to “newsfeed”, it will give you the latest posts by those you chose to follow. I never seem to use it but it’s a nice feature if you want see what a favorite forum member has said lately.
Well I never ....!!!
It does have a function after all.
Thankyou so much for that @alaskadiver
I’ve been wondering this for years and others have asked me same question.
Annie

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Back