• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Questionnaire

MagdalenaPL

Time of past OR future Camino
I would like to walk the Camino in next year (2019)
Hello everyone !

I’m a student of tourism faculty from Krakow University of Economics in Poland. I would like to ask you to fill in the questionnaire which is addressed to people who have made The Way of Saint James at least once. The questionnaire has only educational purposes. ( I'm writing my master's thesis about Camino de Santiago). Questions and answers are written both in Spanish and English. I share the web link with you below. Thank you very much in advance for all the answers.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAN_MZtnJZwU255LTt9znc94sc7BlVZKfn8T8IY7tcPMqPYQ/viewform

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi MagdalenaPL
I have filled in your questionnaire.
I was in Krakow last September and have to say that you are studying in a magnificent city.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I have also filled out your questionnaire. Good luck with your studies. My wife and I have walk both the 'Way of St. James," and the "Way of St. Francis."

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you very much DLJ. All the best for you and your wife ! :)

Thank you very much DLJ. All the best for you and your wife ! :)
@MagdalenaPL
I have completed the questionnaire. For your information, it seems to me that questions 11 and 15 are badly worded. The English and the Spanish of some available answers do not seem to me to mean the same. For example, question 11: hostel in English means, approximately, albergue in Spanish, but these are given as different choices to what accommodation was chosen. This is just my opinion, and I consider it to be a good questionnaire in general and one that I felt comfortable answering.

They’re not the questions I would have asked, but I’ve answered them as accurately as possible. Best wishes for your thesis.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hello everyone !

I’m a student of tourism faculty from Krakow University of Economics in Poland. I would like to ask you to fill in the questionnaire which is addressed to people who have made The Way of Saint James at least once. The questionnaire has only educational purposes. ( I'm writing my master's thesis about Camino de Santiago). Questions and answers are written both in Spanish and English. I share the web link with you below. Thank you very much in advance for all the answers.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAN_MZtnJZwU255LTt9znc94sc7BlVZKfn8T8IY7tcPMqPYQ/viewform
I just submitted my response. Best of luck on your studies.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Great job, @MagdalenaPL, I would be very, very pleased to read your thesis! Researches like yours are so precious for all the people who serve as hospitaleros or organizers in the Caminos.
I'm curious to know why in your questionnaire there are no questions about the distance traveled or number of days of pilgrimage, the feelings/mood once returned at home and the level of satisfaction/goals reached in the experience of Camino(s).

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Done. Do please let us know how many responses you received and perhaps what if anything you were able to learn from the responses (bullet points, not the thesis lol). Good luck with your studies.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hello everyone !

I answered but with question 21 I wasn't able to answer truthfully because you need to add another option, and that is: "I'm not sure."

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hello everyone !

I would like to say thank you very very much to all of you who helped me with the survey. At this moment I have more than 240 answer so I'm going to close the questionnaire. I'm very grateful :) If somebody is interested to see the results I'll try to communicate with you through this page. All the best for all of you and see you soon on Camino de Santiago ! :)

Hello again !

I promised and today I have the results of the survey for you :) it was very nice for me to read all of the answer, I found some of them very surprising :) If somebody is interested to see it I put below the web link for you (please, let me know if everything is allright with it) I also have 101 answer from one big polish group. I'm going to finish my tesis soon. Thank you again for your help and all the answer !! :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n1oAHr0au-Zvoyuidmm7XBszeMtAeFkc4O_s-_ODYRc/viewanalytics

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back