• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Questions about Food, Packs, Routes

Warge

Time of past OR future Camino
Future november
Thank you everyone for helping me out on my coastal path to Constella.

I am now in on my way to Ponte de lima and up Central straight to Santiago.

Questions - 1. Good Food places recommendations? Good price and service!

2. Answered

3. Any other advice, heads up and recommendations?

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Warge,

I can't help with your pack transport but do check out what I posted earlier re Valenca.

Bom caminho!

Questions - 1. Good Food places recommendations?

2. Are the pack carrying services still available? Due to a mis calculation in time, i think i need to run it from Ponte to Valenca tomorrow so catch up on my schedule.

3. Any other advice, heads up and recommendations? Aldo, I have been staying at hotels, private guesthouses and such, but i wanna try a public abluques just once. CAN i just walk in? Which one is a must try if I was to stay at one?
Try Tuitrans https://tuitrans.com/?lang=en

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

2. Are the pack carrying services still available? Due to a mis calculation in time, i think i need to run it from Ponte to Valenca tomorrow so catch up on my schedule.

3. Any other advice, heads up and recommendations? Aldo, I have been staying at hotels, private guesthouses and such, but i wanna try a public abluques just once. CAN i just walk in? Which one is a must try if I was to stay at one?
Between Barcelos and Ponte de Lima go to Casa da Fernanda
3 kms after the village of Barosellos on the waymarked path at left side. The house is called Lugar do Corgo and is just before the village of Vitorino de Piães ( Rua Outeiro no 5). give Fernanda and Jacinto my regards

albertinho

Depending on what kind of accommodation you are staying in usually the reception has the payment envelopes to fill out for a transfer service, you will need to know exactly where you are staying the next night.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Yes definitely stay with Fernanda.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

Bom dia dear pilgrims, I plan on returning to Portugal this summer, after walking the Salvador + Primitivo. I have a few questions: - What is the easiest way to get from SdC to Coimbra? I assume...
My final question since I have asked sooo many. Grabbing a light lunch that I can get on the go, hoping to grab it, and find a square or a bench to enjoy it, then get back to walking. Not really...
Arriving in Valença around noon and I need to get to my hostel in Tui. I would like to conserve my energy and time, so can I take a taxi from Valença Bus station to take me to my hostel in Tui...
We are flying into Lisbon, then taking a train to Tomar for a couple nights, which looks pretty easy. What is less clear is the best way from Tomar to Porto. Have you done this? What do you...
Dear all, I have done Camino Frances, Norte and Primitivo and would like to ask about Portuges. I have some soul-searching to do and would love to walk a part of it, unfortunately only a part...
Hello everyone! My wife and I are doing our first Camino in Sept and I was very curious about the stretch from Tui to Pontevedra. We have been to Spain multiple times and love the small towns...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back