• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Questions for this forum

joe g texas aggies

Time of past OR future Camino
SJPdP to Santinago April/May 2015
Hi,

Have four questions for this forum, all of a general nature:
1. Gloves. Will be walking the Camino in April and May, starting from SJPdP. Will I need gloves? What does the forum think if I were to bring bicycle gloves (that leave your fingers exposed)? They have the advantage of being relatively light weight and the disadvantage of not being as warm as other alternatives.

2. Buff. Seems to be a general agreement that buffs are a necessity for certain periods of the year. Saw a post two or three years old in regards to a special Camino buff. Someone was taking orders. Anyone have information where I could obtain one?

3. Beilari. Trying to make reservations for the first night at the Beilari in SJPdP. However, when I go to Beilari's website, I cannot find a link for reservations. Did I miss the window to make reservations until they re-open next year? I saw that Beilari closed about 24 October and will reopen for reservations on 15 February next year.

4. Credencial. I read in one my resources something to the effect that my credencial would have to be processed and that this procedure can take two to three months. I bought my credencial through Ivar. Is the guide book (or my recollection) incorrect? Or have I done all that I need to do until I get to SJPdP?

Thanks in advance for all your help. This forum is a great resource for planning my trip.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi!

I can really only provide insight to three of the questions.... Don't worry about your credencial, as long as you have it and present it at your first place that you stay, that's al that matters. There's no "processing" that needs to happen. There is a space on the first page where you would normally get a stamp from the place you received your credencial, but just ask your first albergue to stamp it.
I just finished my walk a couple days ago and have gloves with me... I used them one morning and that was because I washed my hands before heading out so they were chilly. But I do not necessarily think they are necessary. But all of our hands are different!
I also don't think a buff is completely necessary...though I guess it depends what you would want it for? The only reason I would have used one over the last month was to keep it all around my neck so the sun didn't hit it in the same place everyday. Though you could use a simple bandana for that if you needed to.
Happy planning!
Megan

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I like wearing light rag knit wool gloves when it rains. Exposed fingertips would not be a good idea and the weight difference would be negligible. Fingertip gloves are meant as a compromise when you need to do finger work.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
If you hands are warm, your whole body feels warmer. Take some that dry quickly. I use lightweight silk for most of the year. They provide enough warmth, and dry quickly. In the "winter" I take neoprene. A knit cap and gloves, and I can walk in shorts and t-shirt on the coolest mornings (except winter).

I walked last month and used bike gloves. Mostly to prevent blisters as I wasn't used to trekking poles but they also came in handy on some of the cooler mornings.

Buff - didn't use one so I can't comment on it.

Credential - if you have one already just hang on to it until you present it for your first stamp

I tended to lose my gloves all the time, because I had to take them off for handling my camera, turning the pages of my notebook, paying my coffee at the bar -you get the idea... So I went for a fingerless model. At first I thought that my fingers would freeze, but to my suprise it was not the case.
I prefer synthetic materials, bcs with rain, wool gets soaked, feel uncomfortable and don't dry easily.
They will be convenient in April, but probably not be needed in May, except maybe in the mornings.
Buen camino!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The weather is a changing, one year a classic Spring warmish days (15C) in April/May mornings evenings (5C) decidedly cool-some years really cold with rain and even snow-do take gloves, the real ones.
Buff is good but won't help if very cold or wet, try a wool/synthetic mix hat which will also keep your ears from turning blue.
Call the hotel from home on your phone and reserve face to face (ear to ear?) the cost will be offset by the peace of mind. If you are not walking straight through, reserve at Orrison by email but call them too to confirm before leaving home for the same reason.
Credential there is a pilgrims office right on the main drag in SJPP with a very lovely stamp do visit for info on the Camino weather etc over the next few days, April before Easter will be crowded after Easter somewhat less.
Poor Aggies, Johnny left and look what happened! Ohh dear.

Just my point of view as we walked April/May this year so we have a bit of an idea but weather changes from year to year.

(1) Don't leave home with out gloves, even a light pair is better than none. It got very cold several times.

(2) Buff. The same as gloves, we were so glad we had a buff on several occasions. Look at my photo, that was taken in mid May and I did need it. Mine is a colourful Camino buff. Worth every cent.

(3) Lots of places don't take reservations this far out from when you intend to walk. Wait until 2015 and then try again, lots of accommodation in SJPP. You will find somewhere to sleep.

(4) We saw many different types of Credentials, they all weren't obtained in SJPP. We got ours there and it took 20 minutes. Just make sure you get it stamped before you start walking. Café. bars, hotels, just about anywhere in SJPP you can get a stamp. Just buy a drink and somebody will stamp it for you. They love Pilgrims, they make their living from them.

The most important bit of advice I can give you is to just do it, the Camino seems to have a way of sorting out all your problems. This walk will be one of the most wonderful thing you will ever do in your life. We were full of doubt before we started walking but it all worked out to the better.

Hola

Gloves - although unpredictable April should be fine with normal gloves. I would go with wool as it insulates even when wet.
In colder months go with mitten over the wool gloves. To remain dry is the main focus when buying gear.

Buff - I went with wool scarf and beanie on the head.
Again, wool is superiour insulation and beanie regulates your body temperature.
Most body heat disappear from your head so when you have cold hands, put on a hat.
Also a beanie is useful when sleeping in a cold albergue.

Credential- Most tourist information and albergues can issue a credential if needed, such as loss.
Your credential is fine and you are set to go.

Buen Camino
Lettinggo

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Walked in a cold and snowy April-heavy snow over the Pyrenees, Sleet at Cruz de Ferro and freezing fog at O'Cebreiro so was very glad I had a good waterproof pair of gloves. Mine came with small but strong plastic clips so they could be clipped together or onto your sleeve-very handy. Loved my Buff keeps you warm when it's cold and protects your neck from suns and sweat when hot.

I will keep this short (for once):

1. Gloves and hat - Don't leave home without them. Wear fast drying and warm when wet synthetic fibers. I find my best options in a runner's store. I recommend day glo colors like lime yellow or bright orange as these will make you more visible when you have to walk facing oncoming vehicular traffic. This is advisable along some stretches as an alternative to MUD. If you use walking sticks, I recommend using microfiber gloves without fingers. Cycling gloves also work. I use a pair of Field and Stream microfiber fishing gloves.

2. Buff or not? These are great and should be warm enough especially if rolled over to be worn like a watch cap. The Buff can be used for any number of things, in addition to just a head or neck cover. Personally, I wear the Buff UNDER another cap. As I wear eyeglasses, I wear a ball cap to keep rain off my glasses, the Buff under to keep warm, and a poncho or rain parka hood over all. I also carry a lime-yellow microfiber watch cap from Underarmour, just-in-case. Better to be warm and wet than cold and wet.

NOTE: in April and May you WILL encounter snow at higher elevations. I did both in 2013 and 2014. Plan on it. You will walk some days when the temperature is in single digits Celsius, 30 - 40 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. I prefer to arrive in St. Jean Pied de Port two nights early to deal with jet lag and have time for last-minute purchases before I start off. Rather than stay in a albergue, I recommend a decent hotel. I have stayed at Hotel Ramuntcho in both 2013 and 2014 and I can highly recommend it. It is centrally located in the center of town and is a 10-minute walk from the train station.

4. Just take the credential you have into the Pilgrim Office at #39 Rue de la Citadelle, up the street, go left from Rue de France (the hotel is on the corner). They will stamp and "start off" your credential. You can also obtain a plain scallop shell (no St. James cross) for a donation. This sort of shell marks you as starting from St. Jean, as most if not all the others I saw on the way to Santiago have the red cross of St. James on it.

I hope this helps.

I am on the Camino Frances right now. Although the weather has been beautiful for weeks now, I find the mornings are cool. I wear light gloves and a merino buff to start in the morning. Once the sun gets higher and I warm up, I can remove them without having to stop, remove backpack, and take oft the additional shirt which might be needed otherwise. The buff will be my hat and scarf for cold weather, and I have another pair of high vis gloves for the cold and wet that I expect later this month. So, I wouldn't leave home without them either. (But scarf and beanie could replace the buff.)

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Yes to gloves and buff. I took a merino buff and it was perfect in cold weather. When it was hot I soaked it in cold water and wrapped it around my neck. I took lightweight gloves, only wore them twice but was SO grateful for them.

Hi Joe -- Thought I would offer my experience on 2 of your questions. We walked starting from SJPP on 2 April 2014 arriving Santiago 5 May 2013:

1. Gloves. I have cold hands and wore my gloves a lot -- almost every morning for 2/3 of the trip. My husband only wore his gloves once as we walked over Alto de Perdon in a blizzard! He was glad he had them that particular day! I guess I would say to take some lightweight but warm gloves.
2. Buff. I did not have a buff but did have a washable cotton scarf which I used for all kinds of things -- wind protection, added warmth, a carrying sling, makeshift tablecloth for lunch.... My husband thought a scarf was excess and didn't take one and didn't miss it (although he did not complain that I had one).

Buen Camino,

Liz

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Joe -- Thought I would offer my experience on 2 of your questions. We walked starting from SJPP on 2 April 2014 arriving Santiago 5 May 2013:

1. Gloves. I have cold hands and wore my gloves a lot -- almost every morning for 2/3 of the trip. My husband only wore his gloves once as we walked over Alto de Perdon in a blizzard! He was glad he had them that particular day! I guess I would say to take some lightweight but warm gloves.
2. Buff. I did not have a buff but did have a washable cotton scarf which I used for all kinds of things -- wind protection, added warmth, a carrying sling, makeshift tablecloth for lunch.... My husband thought a scarf was excess and didn't take one and didn't miss it (although he did not complain that I had one).

Buen Camino,

Liz
Thanks to all of you for taking the time to answer my post and make some very sound suggestions.

I walked SJPP to Santiago April/May and both my gloves and buff were indispensable. I used my buff either as a head/ear warmer or as a neck warmer ... never as both combined like the manufacturers suggest, as I found that way too uncomfortable, and the look ... pardon me ... not to my taste. There were several mornings (particularly when we left Burgos at -4 degrees) while using my buff to keep my head/ears warm, I really wished I had a scarf, or another buff, or something, to wrap around my neck. Zipping my fleece up all the way just wasn't enough on those cold days ....... I guess it just depends on how much one feels the cold.

Another vote for the merino wool buff. Very high weight to utility ratio.

Karl

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I walked last month and used bike gloves. Mostly to prevent blisters as I wasn't used to trekking poles but they also came in handy on some of the cooler mornings.

Buff - didn't use one so I can't comment on it.

Credential - if you have one already just hang on to it until you present it for your first stamp
My advice would be very similar. If you are using trekking poles, wear fingerless gloves/bike gloves. I prefer not to have any padding on the palm, and have found a local boating/camping/fishing store that sells these (rather than using padded cycle gloves). I also carried a set of full gloves for colder mornings, which I used regularly in Apr 2010 on the CF, but didn't use at all this year on the CI.

I didn't take a buff in 2010, and packed one this year, but didn't need it. I would probably take one again if I were walking in spring or autumn.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I wear a buff around my neck first thing if it is cold or later if it is hot. Sometimes I soak it in cold water and put it under my hat or round my neck. I have a pair of really thin gloves that take little room and weigh little for cold mornings.

I definitely needed the buff and gloves. I needed ski gloves, which I brought. I gave them away down the road when I no longer needed them. But they were both critical for me. The buff stayed in place over my ears - which the cold chilly wind seemed to pierce and another wool hat would lift up (for me).

Oh I meant to answer your question about where to get a Camino buff from. Ivar has them in his on-line forum shop. Although I already have a buff I bought one recently so now I can wear a wet one one around my neck and on my head in hot weather. (I know it will be hot next time because I am an optimist!) :):)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi,

Have four questions for this forum, all of a general nature:
1. Gloves. Will be walking the Camino in April and May, starting from SJPdP. Will I need gloves? What does the forum think if I were to bring bicycle gloves (that leave your fingers exposed)? They have the advantage of being relatively light weight and the disadvantage of not being as warm as other alternatives.

2. Buff. Seems to be a general agreement that buffs are a necessity for certain periods of the year. Saw a post two or three years old in regards to a special Camino buff. Someone was taking orders. Anyone have information where I could obtain one?

3. Beilari. Trying to make reservations for the first night at the Beilari in SJPdP. However, when I go to Beilari's website, I cannot find a link for reservations. Did I miss the window to make reservations until they re-open next year? I saw that Beilari closed about 24 October and will reopen for reservations on 15 February next year.

4. Credencial. I read in one my resources something to the effect that my credencial would have to be processed and that this procedure can take two to three months. I bought my credencial through Ivar. Is the guide book (or my recollection) incorrect? Or have I done all that I need to do until I get to SJPdP?

Thanks in advance for all your help. This forum is a great resource for planning my trip.

Gloves: never needed them, until I did - Europe's record cold month of May. Carry them at that time of year, as they are light.

Buff: no idea what it is, but from responses I read I think it's some kind of scarf/head piece. I always carry a silk scarf with me, not matter what time of year. Serves as a blanket, scarf, what have you. Mine was getting old and I had been looking for a replacement for a few years. Wouldn't you know it, I found it in a shop in Llanes! But it has to be silk and should run you appox. 60$

Credencial: some loca associations sell them for 20$ or so in North Am. It's a way for them to subsidise their chats and other activities. So all worthy. May albergues also have them. Pampolona, San Sebastian, are some I can think of. Otherwise, as I did this time, go the local church you want to start walking from, of its "camino brotherhood' place, as I did this time in Barcelona, but check their schedules.

Credential in America @ www.americanpilgrims.com. Free, but a donation always welcome. Comes in a week tops. I got four from there and am also a member.

Buffs - at any good sport shop like REI etc etc or on Amazon. In SJPdP @ the sports store in between the bridge and the ATM on the main drag. Where they have EVERYTHING a pilgrim could need but more expensive. Cheapest place to get them at a Decathalon there.

Buen Camino,

Liz

Assuming you meant April 2, 2013 (otherwise, kudos on your impressive time-travelling skills :) ) , you left SJPDP on the exact same day I did (and arrived in Santiago a couple of days earlier than I did May 7th for me).

I mention it for a couple of reasons:

1. I think this is first I noticed anyone on the forum who left at the same time, which is oddly neat. and...
2. I started slowly, which means I was probably a day behind you when you crossed Alto de Perdon. I was taking a rest day in Pamplona, and remember there being a light dusting of snow on the ground when I got up that day.

As to the original questions:

1. Gloves - light ones are probably a good idea, though I rarely used mine.
2. Buff - I had to look what a buff was, which is probably a good clue as whether or not I used one. :) Seems like overkill to me. A hat is definitely need though, more for rain and sun protection.
3. Some places don't check there email very often when they are closed. Give it some time, there are plenty of options in terms of place to stay, so there is no pressure around finding a place this far out.
4. You can get your first stamp wherever you end up staying in SJPDP, there is nothing else you need to do.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Assuming you meant April 2, 2013 (otherwise, kudos on your impressive time-travelling skills :) ) , you left SJPDP on the exact same day I did (and arrived in Santiago a couple of days earlier than I did May 7th for me).

I mention it for a couple of reasons:

1. I think this is first I noticed anyone on the forum who left at the same time, which is oddly neat. and...
2. I started slowly, which means I was probably a day behind you when you crossed Alto de Perdon. I was taking a rest day in Pamplona, and remember there being a light dusting of snow on the ground when I got up that day.
Hi Thengel1 -- you are correct about the dates! And that is cool that we were there at the same time. I wonder if we met. We too were fairly slow but sounds like you were a day behind us at Pamplona. We started on 2 April 2013 and took a rest day in Pamplona on 5 April. Its funny -- the rest day was cold and windy, spitting rain. We were feeling very smug and congratulated ourselves on resting and spending the day in the cathedral and museum. But the Camino humbles us all. We woke on the 6th to giant flakes of snow falling outside! I just double checked our arrival day in Santiago -- It was actually May 8 so the day after you. We somehow passed during our walk! Liz

Hi Thengel1 -- you are correct about the dates! And that is cool that we were there at the same time. I wonder if we met. We too were fairly slow but sounds like you were a day behind us at Pamplona. We started on 2 April 2013 and took a rest day in Pamplona on 5 April. Its funny -- the rest day was cold and windy, spitting rain. We were feeling very smug and congratulated ourselves on resting and spending the day in the cathedral and museum. But the Camino humbles us all. We woke on the 6th to giant flakes of snow falling outside! I just double checked our arrival day in Santiago -- It was actually May 8 so the day after you. We somehow passed during our walk! Liz

The weather is a changing, one year a classic Spring warmish days (15C) in April/May mornings evenings (5C) decidedly cool-some years really cold with rain and even snow-do take gloves, the real ones.
Buff is good but won't help if very cold or wet, try a wool/synthetic mix hat which will also keep your ears from turning blue.
Call the hotel from home on your phone and reserve face to face (ear to ear?) the cost will be offset by the peace of mind. If you are not walking straight through, reserve at Orrison by email but call them too to confirm before leaving home for the same reason.
Credential there is a pilgrims office right on the main drag in SJPP with a very lovely stamp do visit for info on the Camino weather etc over the next few days, April before Easter will be crowded after Easter somewhat less.
Poor Aggies, Johnny left and look what happened! Ohh dear.

Thanks everyone for taking time to help out a newbie with your answers, even Scruffy who razzed me about my favorite team that misses Johnny Football very much. Greatest college football player I ever saw play the game and that would include one Roger Staubach who was two years ahead of me at USNA.

I will be leaving SJPdP the weekend after Easter. Hope to miss the big wave.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I will keep this short (for once):
3. I prefer to arrive in St. Jean Pied de Port two nights early to deal with jet lag and have time for last-minute purchases before I start off. Rather than stay in a albergue, I recommend a decent hotel. I have stayed at Hotel Ramuntcho in both 2013 and 2014 and I can highly recommend it. It is centrally located in the center of town and is a 10-minute walk from the train station.
I hope this helps.

Thanks, T2. That was a good suggestion to spend two nights in SJPdP rather than spend one night in Biarritz and the second night in SJPdP.
In the case of my son and me, we will be arriving at the BIQ airport at 1950 that night, assuming that easyJet runs on schedule. Should we have any trouble finding a taxi to take us straight to SJPdP? About how much should the cab fare be? I am sure we will be wiped out. I will be coming from LA and my son will be arriving from Tokyo.

I love buffs. I used mine most as either a way to protect my neck when it was hot, my ears when it was cold or windy. I also used it every night to help keep in my earplugs and double duty as a sleeping mask.

About how much should the cab fare be?
The latest report last week was 125E for a taxi from Biarritz to SJPdP. The train is under 10E, and has three or four departures daily to 2110 some dates. If you are planning on sleeping for a couple of days, Bayonne is as good as SJPdP. If you plan on sight seeing in SJPdP, you will be done in an hour. Consider sleeping in Bayonne, taking an early train, visit SJPdP for a couple of hours, then walk to Hounto or Orisson, and sleep there.

Buen camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks, T2. That was a good suggestion to spend two nights in SJPdP rather than spend one night in Biarritz and the second night in SJPdP.
In the case of my son and me, we will be arriving at the BIQ airport at 1950 that night, assuming that easyJet runs on schedule. Should we have any trouble finding a taxi to take us straight to SJPdP? About how much should the cab fare be? I am sure we will be wiped out. I will be coming from LA and my son will be arriving from Tokyo.

Joe G:

Falcon 269 is spot-on. Given the logistical situation you mention, your "best" bet is to take the bus or a taxi from BIQ to Bayonne and stay the first night at Bayonne. It is not far. There are several hostals (one-star hotels) within a block or two of the SNCF/TER train station.

You can check the forum for recommendations then use www.booking.com to make a reservation. You will find it a very valuable resource all along the Camino Frances.

Do the same for St. Jean. Take the train early the next morning from Bayonne to St. Jean. It takes about 90 minutes and is very scenic during the day. You will have the entire day to explore St. Jean.

Falcon suggests only spending a few hours in St. Jean. I respectfully disagree, as I found plenty to investigate and learn two years running. There is another whole aspect to town on the flats downhill from the rue de Citadelle. It is a wonderful little town. Spend the night there, have a good meal of the local trout in a local Basque restaurant, then start out relaxed for Orisson and Roncesvalles after breakfast the next day.

It will be less expensive to share a double room at Bayonne and take the morning train, than to take the taxi, especially if you are arriving so late the first day. Why exhaust yourselves? The Pyrenees will take care of that on day three.

I hope this helps.

Joe G:

Falcon 269 is spot-on. Given the logistical situation you mention, your "best" bet is to take the bus or a taxi from BIQ to Bayonne and stay the first night at Bayonne. It is not far. There are several hostals (one-star hotels) within a block or two of the SNCF/TER train station.

You can check the forum for recommendations then use www.booking.com to make a reservation. You will find it a very valuable resource all along the Camino Frances.

Do the same for St. Jean. Take the train early the next morning from Bayonne to St. Jean. It takes about 90 minutes and is very scenic during the day. You will have the entire day to explore St. Jean.

Falcon suggests only spending a few hours in St. Jean. I respectfully disagree, as I found plenty to investigate and learn two years running. There is another whole aspect to town on the flats downhill from the rue de Citadelle. It is a wonderful little town. Spend the night there, have a good meal of the local trout in a local Basque restaurant, then start out relaxed for Orisson and Roncesvalles after breakfast the next day.

It will be less expensive to share a double room at Bayonne and take the morning train, than to take the taxi, especially if you are arriving so late the first day. Why exhaust yourselves? The Pyrenees will take care of that on day three.

I hope this helps.
Thanks, ladies and gentlemen. You have no idea how much I appreciate your input and suggestions. This is such a good forum and each of you are to be congratulated in helping newbies like me. I am so looking forward to next April.
Joe G

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I walked in May this year which was relatively mild but the temperature early morning was often low.

Bear in mind a lot of the walk on the meseta is close to 3000 feet and for instance 1.5 degrees centigrade was displayed on one of the street thermometers in Villadangos at around 07:00.

A couple of hours later of course it was warm.

6249-6.jpg

Sorry I meant to attatch pic.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Gloves could be useful even in high summer. I walked a fair bit with my thumbs hooked behind my rucksack straps to ease the weight from my shoulders. The back of my hands got sunburnt. When I reached Pamplona I found a chemist and bought sunblock.

Most read last week in this forum

The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back