• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Really cool app for making daily videos

trecile

Staff member
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Norte, Salvador, Primitivo, Portuguese
I found an app that creates a cool video of the route of your walk and inserts your photos automatically where they belong along the way. It's called Relive https://www.relive.cc/
Here's an example https://www.relive.cc/view/rt10000733718

The only issue that I have is that the distances have not been accurate. I wrote to the app developers, and they said that it's because of losing the GPS signal along the way.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Yes, that is pretty amazing. It looks like you took the coastal option from La Franca — did you have to climb over that “rock bridge”? That made my heart beat a bit faster, I have to admit. @amancio reported that this route has been closed, did you see any evidence of that?

Here’s what he wrote on another thread:

Beautiful part to walk by the coast!!! HOWEVER, please notice the Guardia Civil "recommended" to remove any yellow arrows recommending this part over the grass covered cliffs, so the first arrows have been replaced with patches of black paint. I do not think it is dangerous at all, and after the Cantabria tarmac and concrete nightmare, it is just paradise. On a foggy day, it might not be such a good idea to follow this part. The natural stone bridge in Buelna, Salto del Caballo, is just UNBELIEVEABLE. And the blowholes in Arenillas between Pendueles and Llanes are just magical at sunrise.

Sorry, don’t mean to derail the thread, but I am interested to hear if at least some of your coastal alternative attempts went better than the one near Liendo.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I found an app that creates a cool video of the route of your walk and inserts your photos automatically where they belong along the way. It's called Relive https://www.relive.cc/

The only issue that I have is that the distances have not been accurate. I wrote to the app developers, and they said that it's because of losing the GPS signal along the way.
Hi, it looks cool. Were you able to make the video with the free app or did you have to upgrade?

Hi, it looks cool. Were you able to make the video with the free app or did you have to upgrade?
I made my first few videos with the free app. I did upgrade so that I could add music and more than 10 photos for my Camino videos

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I made my first few videos with the free app. I did upgrade so that I could add music and more than 10 photos for my Camino videos
Great, thanks for letting me know. I might use this on the Camino this year.

Thanks! Will check this out. I recently bought a GoPro Hero 6 camera and am still learning how to use it. Will see how I might use the app you recommended.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi,

I had a play with the app last night, it's really cool, thanks for sharing it on the forum. I have one more question, sorry! How did you get the app to put photos at different towns along your journey?

Hi,

I had a play with the app last night, it's really cool, thanks for sharing it on the forum. I have one more question, sorry! How did you get the app to put photos at different towns along your journey?
The app knows which pictures you took during the activity, and it even knows where to put them!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Very clever. A pity it doesn't work with location turn on with no need for any of those other apps.

Hi Trecile, thanks for sharing this with us!
Question: Did you select the photos you want to show in the video or does it automatically upload all photos you take along the way? Many thanks!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Trecile, thanks for sharing this with us!
Question: Did you select the photos you want to show in the video or does it automatically upload all photos you take along the way? Many thanks!
The app knows which photos were taken during the activity, then you choose which ones you want to use.

Thanks Trecile, it looks like a very promising app for my purpose. I will give it a try.
Cheers!

Son #2 uses this app when he trail runs & it’s fun watching where he’s been.
I never thought of using it for my Camino. Downloading it now.
Thanks a lot @trecile.
Suzanne

Most read last week in this forum

70+ year old, 5 ft. tall, 110 lb. female hiking the full Northern Route (del Norte). My goal is to carry no more than 12 pounds/5.44 kg. Ideally, I'd like to carry less. I'm planning to use a...
Has anyone tried wearing sun sleeves? Seems they might be good for protection from the sun while also perhaps forgoing the need for a long-sleeve shirt? My concern is whether or not the fit is...
Sorry if this seems trivial, but I leave in 26 days for my first Camino (Frances). I’m finalizing my backpack items figuring what makes the honored Final Cut. Question: I was gonna bring a...
I usually wear Motion Control, but thought I might try something new this year. What are YOUR favorites, and why?
Does anyone have any experience with getting a custom rain cover for an Osprey pack? After 4 different caminos I am now grappling with using my rain suit which I prefer vs a poncho because my...
I walked the Camino Portuguese in September 2023 and loved the experience. I'm looking forward to my next Camino sometime in 2025. Although I didn't need a blanket on the Portuguese, I'm...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.