• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Really Dumb Albergue Question. Sorry.

Seen both. I took my briefs, soap and towel with me, came back in briefs with dirty clothes in hand. No point in taking a bag. When i felt fancy, i'd take shorts and shirt with me, but thats been less than half of the times.
If your eyes cant handle a man in briefs, don't stay at an albergue. Or dont go to a beach, swimming pool, whatnot.

edit: my towel is barely big enough to cover the private parts, not even near to be wrapped around.
Respect for others runs two ways - one does not have to wander around in just briefs to get to and from the shower.

Yes. I agree with the adage of "avert your eyes if you don't like what you see" but flaunting one's 'assets' is disrespectful of others' sensibilities.

For myself, I would wear the day's walking clothes to the shower and put on my clean evening clothes in the shower cubicle. Once on my bed, shorts come off, leaving me in a t shirt and dark trunks (which are far less revealing than said briefs or swimwear, or the French cycle teams' lycra...) and if I had to visit the bathroom during the night, then that was sufficient for modesty...

Only a handful of times in three caminos did I see anyone 'parading' in their underwear, and each time it was inappropriate.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I would prepare one’s kit for the least comfortable, least user friendly conditions. Some Albergues have modern “spacious” accommodations for showering, changing, hanging clothes, bench to sit on, shelves for toiletries etc.. In my limited experience thats about 25%. Another 15% are so small, cramped, no hooks, no shelves, one hand is on the broken shower head the other hand holding the broken door closed…utterly inefficient resulting in a prolonged frustrating shower experience with lines waiting. Prepare for this scenario and the others will then be a breeze. When I arrive at my bunk, I check out the bathroom shower situation so I know ahead of time what the limitations and challenges will be when I go for my shower. It's best to sort out your strategy before you are on the spot with a tired brain and body and other people waiting. You want to avoid at all costs, your clean clothes falling to a dirty wet floor. Get a lightweight Dry Bag that holds all of your clean clothes and have your assorted toiletries in zip lock bags along with passport/cash/bank cards also inside the dry bag. The suction cup hooks are fussy and unreliable and easy to forget and leave in the shower. Best to carry a light weight “hook” that you can put over the shower door / curtain rod and then hang the dry bag from it. My sleeping and walking around clothes after a shower are very light weight baggy gym or athletic shorts and a light weight short sleeved shirt. Depending on the particular Albergue situation, I might remove my dirty hiking pants and shirt while at my bunk and put the sleeping/after shower shorts & shirt on for the quick walk to the shower. If the place is pretty empty or I can make it quickly to the bathroom without being noticed I might go in just my under-wear but typically not. You’ll know the right protocol for the situation always erring on the side of modesty for others benefit. The vast majority of people want to shower in the few hours before dinner, the rest are equally split between the morning and before bed. With limited hot water and many people who want to shower at the same time, I'd say generally, washing your dirty clothes while showering is bad form, especially in the hours just before dinner. Better to do it in a sink if you can't afford to share a washing machine with someone or pay to have it done. And in general, if you don't like something in your line of vision, then stop looking at it.

Sorry but I find it extremely inappropiate washing your clothes in the shower. There are designated ( outside ) washbassins just for that.
Please take into consideration that hot water in an albergue is a precious thing so keep your showeractivity short and swift!
Actually when I walk someone years ago it was in the Winter time and was much snow and rain for approximately a 100 miles of our Camino. And some of the Albert days did not have their washer is outside opened up because of the weather. So we washed our clothing and the showers and then the sinks because that was the best place to do it. You have to be flexible in situations like this .

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Robo, if you'd asked this question 10 years ago there'd be a lot more of us old lags describing this:
in the shower room/cubicle you strip off shorts, t-shirt, socks and briefs and put them in the shower well. Then stomp on them as you shower, and ring out when you've finished.
Cheers, tom
I have been guilty of doing this in more than one albergue 😬

Actually when I walk someone years ago it was in the Winter time and was much snow and rain for approximately a 100 miles of our Camino. And some of the Albert days did not have their washer is outside opened up because of the weather. So we washed our clothing and the showers and then the sinks because that was the best place to do it. You have to be flexible in situations like this .
Still a big difference between shower and sink.
I too used an indoor sink when no outdoor available. But not used a shower for clothes washing under any circumstance.

OK, so I'm not really an Albergue person.
At least not in the sense of communal sleeping and bathroom arrangements. :rolleyes:

The Albergues I have stayed in were great, but I played chicken and had a private room.
My main 'excuse' being I did not want to inflict my snoring on others.
But as I lose weight, my snoring is rapidly reducing, so watch out :eek:

My Question...

At the end of the day, when you want to get out of your walking clothes, shower, and get into fresh clothes.........
What is the etiquette?

1. Waltz off to the showers with a towel wrapped around you?
  2. Head into the shower in dirty clothes, with clean clothes in a bag, ready to put on after a shower?
How does all that work?

#1 would certainly be the easiest and simplest 'process'.

But just want to make sure I am prepared with suitable 'coverings' so as not to offend anyone!

My current towel is about 6 inches too short to use as a wrap around! :oops:
I took a Hero Clip and a dry sack. All my clean clothes in my dry sack-(plus, wallet, passport, pilgrim passport phone, etc.)- which I hooked on the edge of the shower door with the Hero clip. Hung my dirty clothes on edge of shower door and cleaned up. Toweled dry, grabbed my clean clothes and changed right there. I also ALWAYS wore Crocs. After fixing my hair, I hand washed all my dirty clothes and hung them up to air dry. Worked for me.

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I took a Hero Clip and a dry sack. All my clean stuff in my sack which I hooked on the edge of the shower door with the Hero clip. Hung my dirty clothes on edge of shower door and cleaned up. Toweled dry, grabbed my clean clothes and changed right there. I also ALWAYS wore Crocs. After fixing my hair, I hand washed all my dirty clothes and hung them up to air dry. Worked for me.

I like the look of the Hero Clip. Got a small one on order :)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
After arriving, go to the showers in my crocs and with my clean clothing in a plastic bag as well as my money belt and phone. Stand on your dirty clothes while getting dressed. Keeps your feet dry and clean. Go do laundry.
For nighttime, I have a knee-length nightgown (125gr) that I take to the bathroom and change into before bed. No way am I going to sleep in my clothing.

One of the most useful skills on the Camino is not being bothered by snorers -- for learning it, it is helpful to be exhausted from walking when going to bed. Some vino tinto can help too.

Otherwise, a technique is to breathe at the same rhythm as the snorer.

As to myself, sometimes I snore, sometimes not -- but hands down THE worst snorer I've ever encountered was my dad ; his was weapons grade snoring !! And he was impossible to wake up.

Next to him, the Camino is kindergarten.
At the end of the day, when you want to get out of your walking clothes, shower, and get into fresh clothes.........
What is the etiquette?

2. Head into the shower in dirty clothes, with clean clothes in a bag, ready to put on after a shower?
Really, it varies from one Albergue to the other, and its particular shower arrangements -- and it also varies to personal taste.

I tend to prefer 2, including because it helps avoid leaving valuables out at large. But there are some Albergues where 1 is simply what makes sense.

I notice a few people talking about what they wear 'in bed' !
Never thought of that...
I don't think I have worn anything whilst sleeping since I was 12 :eek:

Not 'another item' to pack :(

I'll have to come up with something that is super lite and dual purpose.

Maybe I will be 'that guy' after all! In a thong :cool:

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Same as Robo - I have never understood why people get dressed to go to bed. I sleep naked but on Camino keep a t shirt and underpants on (naked doesn't work on Camino).

Now @David . can we be serious for a minute?
Or is this a 'wind up'?
Need some second opinions on this!

OK. I get wearing some underpants whilst sleeping.
Just in case......

But a T shirt?
Is that really necessary?
I'm in a liner and/or sleeping bag!
Who is going to see?
I'll roast :oops:

I only bring long sleeved merino shirts so something light enough to sleep in is going to be extra..... :(

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Now @David . can we be serious for a minute?
Or is this a 'wind up'?
Need some second opinions on this!

OK. I get wearing some underpants whilst sleeping.
Just in case......

But a T shirt?
Is that really necessary?
I'm in a liner and/or sleeping bag!
Who is going to see?
I'll roast :oops:

I only bring long sleeved merino shirts so something light enough to sleep in is going to be extra..... :(

Ah, but that is not for me but my social modesty for others; I have to get into and out of bed, and in hot weather we can fling our bedclothes off whilst sleeping.
Next Camino I shall take flannel pyjamas, a long bobble top sleeping hat, silk dressing gown and tooled leather Moroccan slippers ...

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I'm happy to wash the liner :)

Seriously folks. A shirt whilst sleeping? Honestly?

I'll have to practice this custom.........sounds darned uncomfortable :(
Then buy a T-shirt in a XXXLarge. It won't be uncomfortable, but may take up all the room in your backpack.🤣

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Double use.

I take one of these as pj.
Doubles as a first layer on a cold day.
And this shirt.

Very light.

Robo, I used to take specific sleeping gear. A silk night dress no less. These days I sleep in the clean clothes I'll be wearing the next day - my top half, and a pair of undies. In the morning I pull on my skirt. It takes about one night to get used to and eliminates a whole lot of hassle.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Robo, I used to take specific sleeping gear. A silk night dress no less. These days I sleep in the clean clothes I'll be wearing the next day - my top half, and a pair of undies. In the morning I pull on my skirt. It takes about one night to get used to and eliminates a whole lot of hassle.

Makes sense.
I'll throw in an ultralite merino T shirt.
My walking shirts are long sleeved with zips

Only a couple answers included "Take your valuables with you" warning. I want to repeat it. Passport, money, bank cards, phone - all go in a dry bag or in my case a big trash bag closed with Ikea food bag clip. Can leave it on shower floor, no water gets inside.
.... I hike in a synthetic material hiking kilt ( complete with the requisite pleats.) It washes and dries extremely quickly. It also makes an excellent article of clothing for trips to the shower or mid night bathroom trips. The waist band has velcro and so you wrap it around to the desired waist size, which changes during the Camino. ...
Sounds perfect. Would you please give a link where to get one? My husband is a kilt wearer, he would be happy to have one like that.
I had an experience on my first camino which showed me the hazards of albergue bathing. I was at Ruitelan, just before the walk up to O'Cebreiro, staying at Pequeno Potala albergue. I had gone to shower in the women's shower room, which contained a very small shower cubicle. After my shower, I decided to get out of the cubicle to dry and dress. I had just left the cubicle when the door to the shower room opened and a man's voice anounced, "And this is the women's shower room." I lept back into the shower, fell on the floor in the only position possible for the tiny space: a knot on the floor, with my neck twisted at an angle. The door to the hall closed, and I lay there, trying to figure out how I could get to my feet. Eventually, I managed it, noticing that there was no rubber mat on the very slippery floor. Everything else about that albergue was great, but I would never return unless I thought I could do without showering.
I Europe we scream like banshees and throw things at them. Less risk of breaking your own bones.

I have a lightweight waterproof stuff sack for valuables and my after-walking dress, clean underwear and cycling shorts (not the padded kind) in it, plastic ziplock with soap, zippered mesh bag of magic (all plastic clothespins, safety pins, a large mesh drawstring bag for laundry, plastic over-door hook, ziplock with powdered laundry detergent—bought a small box and shared it with another pilgrim—and this dry bag came with me into the shower. As I stripped off my sweaty walking clothes inside the shower stall, they went into the large laundry net with the small bag of magic, I dried off, dressed, then took my two bags—drybag with valuables and laundry net with sweaty clothes & bag of magic, and went directly to the laundry sinks and occasionally shared washing machine where available.
I hung everything, and then went off to find sustenance.
at night I went to use the loo, and in a stall I removed bra and dress and had a large tank top to sleep in, with cycling shorts. Before bed I I set out next day’s dry walking clothes and took them into the loo with toothbrush and dressed.
I am Canadian but have lived in Europe for 14 years now and my never well developed sense of modesty has entirely fled out the window, so I have zero problem being or seeing other people naked (the saunas where I live are gender mixed with, I kid you not, strict rules that no bathing suits are permitted “for hygiene reasons”.
however, I see Albergues as a place for propriety; one doesn’t know what will offend whom. This isn’t an FKK zone, i can choose to go to a sauna or not, knowing the rules here, whereas committing to a religious pilgrimage is not exactly deliberately going to a designated nude beach.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Has anyone tried using suction hooks to hold that bag of clothing and bits in the shower cubicle?

Like these?

View attachment 92590
I didn't use this but I did take a 6 inch, rubber coated, very pliable twist tie, the kind used to gather in stray power cords, and it only weighed 2 grams. I attached it to the loop on my kit bag and it proved very useful. I could bend it into any shape to make a "hook" and was able to hang the bag from a door top or handle or soap dispenser or anything else that was handy. It was strong enough to never fall off. On my next Camino I plan to do use it with a slightly larger waterproof sack. I was not defeated in any shower from Lisbon to Santiago, my best Camino hack by far.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
At least not in the sense of communal sleeping and bathroom arrangements. :rolleyes:

The Albergues I have stayed in were great, but I played chicken and had a private room.

My Question...

What is the etiquette?

How does all that work?

But just want to make sure I am prepared with suitable 'coverings' so as not to offend anyone!

This sounds like a good problem! Congratulations on the reduced snoring. Your proposed solution of getting dressed in the bathroom after your shower is absolutely fine. And I think there is a lot of grace going on. Everyone is just human and doing what they need to do. Nobody will go out of their way to gawk or be a weirdo. And if they do, that’s their internal work to sort out and has nothing at all to do with you! Buen Camino!

Only a couple answers included "Take your valuables with you" warning. I want to repeat it. Passport, money, bank cards, phone - all go in a dry bag or in my case a big trash bag closed with Ikea food bag clip. Can leave it on shower floor, no water gets inside.

Sounds perfect. Would you please give a link where to get one? My husband is a kilt wearer, he would be happy to have one like that.

I Europe we scream like banshees and throw things at them. Less risk of breaking your own bones.

Sea horse, I have provided the kilt link below in case anyone else is interested as well. Very light and gets away from pants binding on the thighs for up hills. Washes and dries quickly, folds up very small in luggage and the velcro waist system allows for ease of putting it on and off and letting the waist in or out depending on the situation. I have walked many miles in it and it has held up very well. I heartily recommend it. Good luck.

I rarely stay in communal sleep serttings anymore..but it was a past way of life in mountain alms and train couchette coaches. Now it ocassionally happens when there is a shared bath but private rooms or the only albergue in town!

Years ago, I used to stay in the Alp alms, hiking, high from alm to alm Many Alp Alms only had a solid bunk bed that extended the length of the room. You could only get in from the bed at the bottom where your feet would go...no side seperation....sleeping body to body. Plenty of guys slept in their boxer shorts or less...but under a blanket or in a sleeping bag. I tried to divert my eyes and give them as much privacy as I could as they got up and put their pants or underwear on. I think most people-who did shower-did so in the evening.

Have you ever traveled in a mixed 2nd class couchette (6 person) when eurrail passes-were worth it? I frequently saw guys in their briefs putting on their pants, especially in the summer months when the air con wasn’t working!

Many years ago, In my younger days, four of us ladies, who were studying stayed at a youth hostel in an 8 single beds same sex room in Munich. In the middle of the night 4 guys came in and thought it was an 8 bed same sex men’s room. It was hot and all four completely stripped and on were layng nude on top of the sheets. One of the other ladies woke up and started screaming. I put my head under the covers, as if I hadn’t seen a thing! The 4 italian guys started excusing themselves and got under their sheets. Next day we all laughed.

When we camino, now, and stay at accommodations where we share a bathroom that is only across the hall, or we have an external bathroom to ourselves, I sometimes get up in the middle of the night and go into the
bathroom with underpants and a T shirt. However, I usually listen to make sure I do not hear anyone before I leave the room... Sometimes I throw the towel over my shoulder just in case...

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Has anyone tried using suction hooks to hold that bag of clothing and bits in the shower cubicle?

Like these?

View attachment 92590
I take a lightweight s hook... usually can hook this over the wall or the curtain bar. Would be lighter & smaller than this levered plastic hook.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
We make S hooks out of strong, generic old clothes wire hangers bent on a vice...easy peasy. Works great for hanging a shower bag full of clothes, valuables and toiletries...not sure if strong enough for hanging a backpack from a bunk. I've not tried it...yet.🙂
I almost did the same thing. What I did was get several of the straight wires from coat hangers. I left them straight because I could bend them to shape by hand when I wanted to. I decided that they might be considered inappropriate for carrying in the airplane cabin. So I packed them with my poles and checked my poles and kept my pack with me in the cabin. Of course the poles, etc got lost and never made it to the Camino. Well I at least tried to do it!

I almost did the same thing. What I did was get several of the straight wires from coat hangers. I left them straight because I could bend them to shape by hand when I wanted to. I decided that they might be considered inappropriate for carrying in the airplane cabin. So I packed them with my poles and checked my poles and kept my pack with me in the cabin. Of course the poles, etc got lost and never made it to the Camino. Well I at least tried to do it!
It has really worked well for me. Try again! I left them in my toiletry bag and they have never been looked at, nor confiscated by airport personnel.

Thanks for the tip, that looks like exactly what I have wanted without knowing it exists! I have tried the suction cups - don't always work on the bathroom surfaces. I have tried hanging the strap of my 'arrival bag' with all my shower stuff, valuables and clean clothes in, over the corner of the door, but that doesn't always work, and there isn't always a hook to hang it from. So I have bought an S hook but I can already imagine that there will be places where it won't fit. Have now bought a Heroclip, and if it doesn't work for the shower bag, I can at least hang my pack off the floor with it. And I imagine I will use it at home too.

Just googled some prices and seems everything became much more expensive than a couple of years ago.
I heard that there was a sudden price jump when Spain adopted the euro as their currency. I always assumed that was why prices were so much higher on my second Camino in 2016 than on my first. ;)

I also tended to sleep in the clean clothes I'd be wearing the next day. It makes it much quicker and quieter to slip out of the room in the morning. If it is too hot, then you will likely find you are dressed too warmly the next day. It is generally hotter in the heat of the day than in the cool of the night.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thanks for the tip, that looks like exactly what I have wanted without knowing it exists! I have tried the suction cups - don't always work on the bathroom surfaces. I have tried hanging the strap of my 'arrival bag' with all my shower stuff, valuables and clean clothes in, over the corner of the door, but that doesn't always work, and there isn't always a hook to hang it from. So I have bought an S hook but I can already imagine that there will be places where it won't fit. Have now bought a Heroclip, and if it doesn't work for the shower bag, I can at least hang my pack off the floor with it. And I imagine I will use it at home too.
The hero clip worked for me on all shower stalls. It has a twist-motion to it where it sort of transforms into an "s" clip and it worked everywhere. I think you won't be disappointed. Here's wheat it looks like when opened: 1612825407284.png

I also tended to sleep in the clean clothes I'd be wearing the next day. It makes it much quicker and quieter to slip out of the room in the morning. If it is too hot, then you will likely find you are dressed too warmly the next day. It is generally hotter in the heat of the day than in the cool of the night.
Me too. Slept in next day's clean clothes.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Mine just arrived. It seems very good.
I went for the small size, though it still weighs 33 gms :(

Thanks, @Robo, that's good to hear, I got the (colourful!) small size too, hoping it will fit on edges of top bunks and also over shower stall doors. Impressed with the weight for the versatility - aren't dual purpose items virtually weightless?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Some thoughts on albergues and how I cope:
1. I try to pick a bed away from the WC. Cuts down on nighttime noise.
2. I do wash my dirty clothes by stomping them as I shower...ala wine crush method. I've served aboard ship where clean water is at a premium. Get in Get Out! 5 minute max.
3. Do Not hang your valuables on the hook attached to the door. In larger cities, there are thieves that will reach over and grab your stuff.
4. In Logrono, what I thought was half empty, the albergue filled up with school kids just before bed time. They were loud, obnoxious, playing loud music, etc. I found their Chaperone, introduced myself and asked if he could quiet the kids down. He shrugged and said they were just being kids. I then went full Marine on him indicating that, since I knew where he was, I would appear every fifteen minutes and wake him up. The kids quieted down, with at least five relegated by the hospitalero to mats in the vestibule.

My Question...

What is the etiquette?

How does all that work?

I always carry a large and long T-shirt that I use as a nightie and sometimes when all else is on the line, I wear it as a dress. I wear this to and from the shower. Extremely comfortable and a great cover all, also handy to wear when doing my hand-washing immediately after arriving. Weighs 150 gr
I have to admit to have carried the same T-shirt twice yearly for the past 15 years I just cannot part with it, have never found a better replacement. Some of you may have seen me in it, it's purple ....

My Question...

What is the etiquette?

How does all that work?

Blimey!
I don’t carry a towel because it is too big. I have a sarong. You can dry yourself and it is a complete coverall.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I agree with bringing my own hook. I use a rubberized wire which can be formed into a S hook, used to secure wet laundry to the pack, attach a passport pouch to your belt etc. see here https://www.niteize.com/product/Gear-Tie-12.asp

As for modesty, on the Le Puy route I found myself in the kitchen with many French women of a certain age. They all quite merrily stripped down to bras and panties during laundry time. I had no choice but to do the same.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Electric blankets! That brings back memories from the freezing winters in the UK :eek:

Now in Sydney Australia it's a question of how cool to set the Aircon at night, and what time of year to actually put a quilt on the bed rather than the summer thin cotton blanket. :rolleyes:
Hahaha..yes. Can relate. Still under a sheet in Brisbane, since last year September. What, with global warming etc I might send my quilt to family in the Netherlands...;)

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back