Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos

Rebekah Scott - author, blogger and now living on the Camino!!!

DanfromSydney

DanfromSydney
Past OR future Camino
2016 (Frances); 2017 from Lourdes to Santiago
https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode/?id=96345

This week I speak with US-born writer Rebekah Scott who moved from the United States to Spain to establish the Peaceable Kingdom in Moratinos.

If you’ve ever dreamed of packing up and living full time on the Camino ~ this podcast is for you.

If you are a walker and you want to listen to the podcasts while you hike….. you can go to the podcast icon on your phone, click search, punch in ‘My Camino - the Podcast’ and then hit ‘subscribe’.

You will automatically receive each podcast as it’s released Tuesday nights (Sydney time).

If you have an idea for a podcast, you can email me via dan@2gb.com

Thanks for your support - the response has been overwhelming

Buen Camino

Dan

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
D

Deleted member 43985

I stayed in Moratinos once (San Bruno) and stopped there another time for lunch. Very nice little place but certainly wish I had known to stop in for a good conversation with Rebekah and Paddy! Nice podcast, thank you!

DanfromSydney

DanfromSydney
Past OR future Camino
I stayed in Moratinos once (San Bruno) and stopped there another time for lunch. Very nice little place but certainly wish I had known to stop in for a good conversation with Rebekah and Paddy! Nice podcast, thank you!
Great Jozer0 - thanks for your support - stay tuned, some great yarns to come! Buen Camino

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Past OR future Camino
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean May/June 2017. Plans to walk Porto 2020
Hola Dan - listened with much interest & joy to your interview with Rebekah. I have had the privilege of meeting her & Paddy and also staying in their lovely home. Hopefully I can share a coffee with them in May. Cheers

DanfromSydney

DanfromSydney
Past OR future Camino
Hola Dan - listened with much interest & joy to your interview with Rebekah. I have had the privilege of meeting her & Paddy and also staying in their lovely home. Hopefully I can share a coffee with them in May. Cheers
Thanks Mike - Rebekah was fantastic
more to come my friend!!!!

Margaret Butterworth

Past OR future Camino
2013 (Pamplona to Burgos)
2014 (Burgos to Villafranca del Bierzo)
2015 (Villafranca to Santiago)
2016 (Le Puy to Conques; SJPP To Pamplona)
I really enjoyed listening to Rebekah talking on your podcast, especially as she has not been blogging recently.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads