• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Received my Galician Bronze Way Marker from Casa Ivar: wonderful!!

• Thread starter Former member 91017
  • Start date
F

Former member 91017

I believe it was just Monday when I placed my order, and today I received my way marker with the authentication certificate from Galicia, via Casa Ivar and DHL to my home across the pond.

The marker is lovely, and we plan to pour a concrete stepping stone into which we can set the marker. Thus we shall be able to move it with us wherever we may go.

It is lovely, and I appreciate @ivar's swiftness in getting it out to me! ...and also appreciate being able to purchase such an elegant item from the Casa Ivar shop. Even the wooden shipping box the marker was sent in could be a lovely souvenir in itself.

Thank you Ivar!

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
I believe it was just Monday when I placed my order, and today I received my way marker with the authentication certificate from Galicia, via Casa Ivar and DHL to my home across the pond.

The marker is lovely, and we plan to pour a concrete stepping stone into which we can set the marker. Thus we shall be able to move it with us wherever we may go.

It is lovely, and I appreciate @ivar's swiftness in getting it out to me! ...and also appreciate being able to purchase such an elegant item from the Casa Ivar shop. Even the wooden shipping box the marker was sent in could be a lovely souvenir in itself.

Thank you Ivar!
I believe they are they same markers that are sold in the Cathedral bookstore and gift shop. They are really beautiful.

I ordered mine some months back and suprisingly received it within days. I now have it mounted under a glass table top in the living room and recieve compliments on it all the time (See the attached photo).

Attachments

• 2714.jpg
    2714.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum

Does Ivan's place close for siesta or dinner? Trying to sort how to get my stored luggage and I know places close in Spain even when their doors say the hours they are open. Are we supposed to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.