• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Recent info Santiago to Fatima

b344433

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi,

Where can I find updated information about walking from Santiago to Fatima?
How many days needed, marked paths, albergues, ect.

Thanks

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I just completed the Portuguese route from Porto to Santiago and all of the blue arrows to Fatima from Santiago correspond with the yellow arrows going to Santiago. It was well marked and I dd meet several groups of walkers headed to Fatima. The albergue's were the same as the path was the same...Can't speak for where it goes closer to Porto then inland to Fatima, but know at least for some of the pilgrimage it's well way marked .

Same here. Just walked from Lisbon to Santiago. Almost everytime there was a yellow arrow, there was a corresponding blue arrow. They were quite useful. I often saw the blue arrow first. It even saved me some time when I found myself walking in the direction of the blue arrows in Porto. Should be no problem at all. The stages, albergues, etc. should be the same just reversed in timing.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi
I am in Santiago right now and want to leave to Fatima in 1 or 2 days, is the Fatima credential obtainable in Santiago?
Sorry But only by land mail.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi B...
If you are go to Fatima you should use the pilgrim passport of Fatima.
You have to ask online and then the pilgrim passport is sent by land mail
http://caminho.com.pt/credencial_e.html

Hi there, I am doing the Camino from Lisbon to SDC but planning on walking from Tomar to Fatima and back again. I imagine I'll need the Fatima credential to stay in a pilgrim accommodation in Fatima? In that case, should I maintain both credentials everywhere up until I complete my stay in Fatima?

I am in Tui, and a few pilgrims who go to Fatima sometimes pass through my albergue. I ask about it because I want to do it (Maybe someday ...) Meanwhile, to anyone who wants to make the road to Fatima I leave a tip, you should wear reflective clothing and walk carefully because it has areas of high road!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back