• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Recommendation - Keeping Back Pack Dry

C2

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2014) Frances (2015) Frances (2016) Frances (2017) Frances (2019)
On two separate occasions I was walking in torrential rain, ironically both times I have left Astorga, and within half an hour or so became not only drenched but the contents on my backpack were also saturated. Foolishly I assumed that the rain cover was supposed at least to keep the pack dry although I was aware that no clothing is sufficiently water resistant if the rain is too heavy to keep me dry. I am walking again from SJPdP in April and this time intend to keep the entire contents of my pack contained in a plastic bin liner. Shame I didn't think of this before but I would thoroughly recommend it to any newbies. Perhaps its just me and everyone else does it as a matter of course.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
You are correct; a lot of beginners to using a backpack do not know this. Rain covers for packs have a history of failure during heavy or constant rains. I am not saying that all will fail, but the percentages of failure is significant.

Choice of rain gear will also play a role in keeping the contents dry, and the pack itself. It is one of the many reasons that I use a poncho as opposed to rain jackets. Thousands of backpacking miles, and walking Camino, and no matter how torrential the rainfall, the pack stays dry. Knowing proper techniques for wearing a poncho alleviates issues with things like wind.

When I have used a rain jacket, I do not cover my backpack, I just make sure that the contents are keep in an inner liner that is a tough and heavy duty material. Individual stuff sacks can do the same thing when one wants to keep things organized and not use a liner for the backpack. Or use both :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, not fun! There is capillary action from the shoulder straps and also the inner back of the pack where the water runs down so doesn't matter how cute your cover is - it won't keep the inside dry.

Rather than going for one big waterproof bag look into buying a number of 'DryBags' of various sizes - once you squeeze the air out, roll that top, and click it together whatever is in it will stay dry.

Cheapest seem to be on Ebay - put in Dry Bag and go from there!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I have 2 or 3 very light waterproof bags in my pack to keep everything organized and dry. I put backpack cover on only with heavy rain, but I don't use it alone as wet backpack straps annoy me. I also use it to sit on it on wet ground and to cover things which are outside the tent. Poncho goes on top always.
I rather use single bags rather than a big one for easy accessing the content and because if one of them fails the rest of the gear will stay dry.

In years of backpacking in both torrential rain and snow, I've never had the contents of my pack get wet as long as I had the pack cover cinched on tightly. At one time I did used to use a pack liner and that probably made a difference (but that was for rough terrain, wilderness backpacking in Alaska). On the Camino, the closest I've come to wet contents is making the mistake of setting my pack down near a puddle and then when it started to rain I forgot to pick it up and move it. It was sitting in an inch of rain by the time we realized it :) The sleeping bag inside the stuff sack got a little wet but synthetic bags dry fast.
On the Camino I don't use a liner, I just put all the contents of my backpack in individual stuff sacks which provide organization and another layer of protection. I have one small dry bag for my passport, Euros and credential which stays in the top zipper compartment for easy access. I think everybody has their own technique that they develop over the years.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I have never used a rain cover. A poncho does the trick ie keeping everything dry but when I don’t bring a poncho, dry bags work as well. I use one for my sleeping bag, one for my clothes and another one for everything else that needs protecting.... Works fine.

Walked for weeks in rain. Had my stuff inside in zlockbags, had my back bag sprayed with water repellent, then a rain cover for the back bag a rain jacket for me and my back and me under a rain poncho. It worked. Only when rain came sideways my pants got wet, and the rain poured into my boots. But my bag was 😊 happy.
Maybe a bit of an overkill?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Clothing and gear in ziplocks (transparent so I can see contents well). A heavy duty garbage bag as a pack liner. All the pack seams sealed. My trusty Altus poncho over it all.
Gear never wetted; not so for my pants, socks, boots, gaiters and hat.
IMO pack covers are good protection only for lite spritzing.

Davebugg and David above have nailed the problems and the solutions. Personally, I am a 'belt and suspenders' sort of guy. So, I start off wearing a rain parka with pit zips, and the pack cover that came with my Osprey rucksack.

But, in heavy rainfall, water will still get under the cover, via the shoulder straps and down your back. That is when I put my backpacking poncho on, over everything. Like I said, belt and suspenders, both...

The key to keep water from draining down your back, under the pack cover and onto the rucksack appears to be wearing a ball cap under he poncho hood, instead of something with a broader brim. I need a brim to keep rain off my eyeglasses. But, to keep the rain out, I need to cinch the hood fairly snugly about my face.

Of course, I sweat like a pig under all of this rain gear. But, that is another story entirely...o_O

The alternative, if you do not mind getting wet, like in the warmer summer months, is to use a bin liner inside your rucksack to hold everything. A better alternative in this vein is a trash compactor bag, as they are a much heavier gauge. In either event, you are making a choice to allow the pack to get saturated, while keeping the contents dry.

Hope this helps.

Dom You make me laugh.
Is there a theory on what’s better, keeping them on and squish squash in them so to speak and take you very own water pool with you
or try to find a place to sit get those darn things off, look undecided about your socks, while meanwhile your behind is not only wet but muddy.
You don’t care about this time about your happy bag and are asking yourself the question of questions: what on earth possessed me to do this?
Of course heavenly intervention is not accepting calls in this moments so uttering to yourself putting wet as wet can be back on your feet and you marsh on.
So with my get up looking like lost sad Waldschrat (Austrian nature ghost) a less than flattering pants situation I embarke to new horizons into the next mud hole.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
No such thing as too much when keeping the contents of your pack dry. The contents, not the pack. Keeping the pack dry is not nearly as important.
I have two heavy duty trash bin bags to put my stuff in when it even looks like a drizzle. That's a double layer of bin bags. All the stuff in one, and the second one pulled over that, opposite end. Then a pack cover on the outside, which had been treated with scotchguard as well as the pack. Even then they are water resistent, not proof. The bin bags are water proof.

Ah, not fun! There is capillary action from the shoulder straps and also the inner back of the pack where the water runs down so doesn't matter how cute your cover is - it won't keep the inside dry.

Rather than going for one big waterproof bag look into buying a number of 'DryBags' of various sizes - once you squeeze the air out, roll that top, and click it together whatever is in it will stay dry.

Cheapest seem to be on Ebay - put in Dry Bag and go from there!

Totally correct in every way except that it is not only capillary action but there is a gap between the pack and your body which a pack cover does not cover, and in torrential rain the moisture gets into the pack. Use dry bags as not only does it keep your contents dry, but organised as well. Also use a dry bag for your towel to contain the moisture in your towel. Of course this only applies if you use a rainjacket.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
In years of backpacking in both torrential rain and snow, I've never had the contents of my pack get wet as long as I had the pack cover cinched on tightly. At one time I did used to use a pack liner and that probably made a difference (but that was for rough terrain, wilderness backpacking in Alaska). On the Camino, the closest I've come to wet contents is making the mistake of setting my pack down near a puddle and then when it started to rain I forgot to pick it up and move it. It was sitting in an inch of rain by the time we realized it :) The sleeping bag inside the stuff sack got a little wet but synthetic bags dry fast.
On the Camino I don't use a liner, I just put all the contents of my backpack in individual stuff sacks which provide organization and another layer of protection. I have one small dry bag for my passport, Euros and credential which stays in the top zipper compartment for easy access. I think everybody has their own technique that they develop over the years.
I always use a poncho when the weather is rainy, and the things in the backpack are never wet. The poncho is also good, when the wind is really cold.

I use a drybag pack liner, and have the contents of my pack organized in smaller drybags especially my down quilt. It does add a few extra ounces, but I think it is well worth it to ensure the contents of my kit are dry at the end of the day. I have never had a failure. I really do not care if my back pack gets wet. I do the same when canoeing. Sometimes the packs are sitting in water in the canoe. This method also ensures they will float in the event of a capsize. REDUNDANCY!:D:cool:

PS: When I used a trash bag ... I would twist the top, fold it in half, and use a rubber band to secure the closure or stuff the twisted end facing down in the side of the pack to prevent it from opening.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Walked for weeks in rain. Had my stuff inside in zlockbags, had my back bag sprayed with water repellent, then a rain cover for the back bag a rain jacket for me and my back and me under a rain poncho. It worked. Only when rain came sideways my pants got wet, and the rain poured into my boots. But my bag was 😊 happy.
Maybe a bit of an overkill?
Overkill, ya think!!!!???A good poncho covering your backpack keeps everything dry.

I carry one of those $1.00 ponchos in my hip belt pocket and it goes over me and my pack in the rain. I also have the pack cover on if there is any possibility of rain. Last year it rained 14 days out of 20 walking days and my little poncho survived being put on and taken off a few times a day, left outside restaurants on benches with my poles, and somehow it stayed together. There were a few holes in it, but it was worth having it with me. I had a rain jacket, but most days it was too warm to wear it. I preferred the poncho as I could put it on without taking off my backpack and it kept the straps of my backpack dry. I was trying to save weight, but on my next camino I will bring an umbrella as well.

I hiked my pants up in the rain, so that they were underneath the poncho. That kept them dry most days.

I actually liked my feet getting wet in the rain. It seemed to help my blisters!

On two separate occasions I was walking in torrential rain, ironically both times I have left Astorga, and within half an hour or so became not only drenched but the contents on my backpack were also saturated. Foolishly I assumed that the rain cover was supposed at least to keep the pack dry although I was aware that no clothing is sufficiently water resistant if the rain is too heavy to keep me dry. I am walking again from SJPdP in April and this time intend to keep the entire contents of my pack contained in a plastic bin liner. Shame I didn't think of this before but I would thoroughly recommend it to any newbies. Perhaps its just me and everyone else does it as a matter of course.
I used large ziplock bags inside my backpack. I would take a change of clean clothes in a ziplock bag to the shower with me (also helps ensure they stay dry during the shower, which is not guaranteed for your stuff at all albergues). When I changed into them at the end of the shower, I'd use the same ziplock bag to carry them to the laundry. When they were clean and dry - back into the ziplock bag to be packed.

In addition to keeping the clothes dry if the backpack wouldn't, I had the idea that the ziplock bags would also keep bedbugs out of the clothes if my backpack got exposed.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Overkill, ya think!!!!???A good poncho covering your backpack keeps everything dry.
No such thing when it comes to keeping your kit dry. Believe me, one only has to experience having a completely drenched kit to know. Pilgrims planning on walking during the rainy months do well to add an extra layer of protection from heavy rains. That thick trash bin bag weighs nothing, is easy to put stuff into.

Hello Pilgrim,

A set of dry sacks/bags are your only man . Perfect for keeping all your items completely dry in your rucksack and brilliant for organising your gear......put shirt/trousers in yellow, socks/underwear in green , washing gear/chargers in red etc ..... when I get to the Albergue I simply take out the bags and clip them onto the rails of the bunk for easy access. I bought a three set of Karrimor Drybags on Amazon. They will 100% keep your gear dry.

Rgds,
p

Attachments

• IMG_7720.JPG
    IMG_7720.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 66

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
You are correct; a lot of beginners to using a backpack do not know this. Rain covers for packs have a history of failure during heavy or constant rains. I am not saying that all will fail, but the percentages of failure is significant.

Choice of rain gear will also play a role in keeping the contents dry, and the pack itself. It is one of the many reasons that I use a poncho as opposed to rain jackets. Thousands of backpacking miles, and walking Camino, and no matter how torrential the rainfall, the pack stays dry. Knowing proper techniques for wearing a poncho alleviates issues with things like wind.

When I have used a rain jacket, I do not cover my backpack, I just make sure that the contents are keep in an inner liner that is a tough and heavy duty material. Individual stuff sacks can do the same thing when one wants to keep things organized and not use a liner for the backpack. Or use both :)
Ok, what are the proper techniques for wearing a poncho?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
. Refuse sack is better,. A bin Liner will rip easy. But you are thinking in the right direction 👍

I keep 98% of my items organized in S2S Silnylon dry sacks, perfect for organization, compression, UL, & added protection

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I use a trash compactor sack always to line the inside of my pack. They are light weight and cheap from the grocery. Weighs less than dry bags. I still use my pack cover, and sometimes my pack will still get wet, but with the liner everything stays dry. They cost about $ 3.50 for a box of 10

Ok, what are the proper techniques for wearing a poncho?
There is none. Just make sure it is a quality poncho, waterproof, lightweight (important) and is big enough to cover you and your pack with adequate length.
I suppose have a friend assist you with making sure it is snapped together and draped over the pack and not hung up on something, otherwise no special techniques.
The advantage a poncho has is breathability. That open bottom allows the air to circulate around you while having an actual waterproof (not just water resistant) covering over you and your kit.

There is none. Just make sure it is a quality poncho, waterproof, lightweight (important) and is big enough to cover you and your pack with adequate length.
I suppose have a friend assist you with making sure it is snapped together and draped over the pack and not hung up on something, otherwise no special techniques.
The advantage a poncho has is breathability. That open bottom allows the air to circulate around you while having an actual waterproof (not just water resistant) covering over you and your kit.

Exactly!!! The calmer the wind, the more open one keeps the poncho... things like fully opening arm holes. Extending the bottom opening. Opening the head space. As wind speed picks up, then reduce the ballooning effect by closing the bottom more and the arm openings and the opening for the head. As the wind speed increases even more, then using a bit of cord to lightly tie the poncho at the waist. My poncho has one 'built-in'.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
When I am day hiking I put a poncho in for emergency shelter and don't like them for hiking. While walking the Frances in the winter of '16' I witness other pilgrims wearing the Altus Poncho/rain coat, now I would consider using one of those and I may for our walk next fall.

I have used the Sea to Summit Siliconized Nylon backpacking poncho on my Caminos for several years. One problem with this, otherwise excellent Camino poncho, is that the plastic / nylon snaps do not stay fastened in any sort of wind.

After several different attempts to remedy this problem using tape and adhesive reflective patches, a tube of Super Glue solved the problem...permanently.

It simply works. The plastic fasteners now stay connected. I stay drier...it's a relative thing... But, if you have a similar problem with plastic snaps on most any poncho, consider this 'nuclear option..."o_O

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The back ( sorry the sack*) cover is not optimal until it has been properly proofed with silicone or the like.
Osprey covers can be detatched at some models and hung on a line and sprayed properly,
I do it twice over and it improves my chances considerably.
Factory proofing is not enough!
corrected*

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
this time intend to keep the entire contents of my pack contained in a plastic bin liner

I start with a (very lightweight) waterprooof pack from zPacks. I also needed a bag (with handle) to keep straps and belts out of harms way when travelling, especially by air. zPacks made one that also acts as a liner. First job done.

For me, I started using a ground sheet (I carry a tent) that doubled as a poncho. That plan failed the day a strong wind came up followed a few minutes later by a cloudburst. The rain got me wet and the wind got me cold. With the swirling wind there was no way I could get the poncho over. With 10 km still to go to the next town I was saved by damsel in a white car. To make me feel more comfortable, she started a haka while we were underway :eek::eek:

Later, at Burgos, I purchased a red Altus at Base. Now that is my outer layer for cold, my wind breaker and my rain cover. I keep it strapped across the top of the pack. So the Altus also acts as visual inidcator for following traffic. Wow, four uses for one item. But the ground sheet / poncho is now just a ground sheet.

@C2 , I hope that gives more grist to your thinking.

And, for when you are underway, I say kia kaha (take care, be strong, get going)

I start with a (very lightweight) waterprooof pack from zPacks. I also needed a bag (with handle) to keep straps and belts out of harms way when travelling, especially by air. zPacks made one that also acts as a liner. First job done.

For me, I started using a ground sheet (I carry a tent) that doubled as a poncho. That plan failed the day a strong wind came up followed a few minutes later by a cloudburst. The rain got me wet and the wind got me cold. With the swirling wind there was no way I could get the poncho over. With 10 km still to go to the next town I was saved by damsel in a white car. To make me feel more comfortable, she started a haka while we were underway :eek::eek:

Later, at Burgos, I purchased a red Altus at Base. Now that is my outer layer for cold, my wind breaker and my rain cover. I keep it strapped across the top of the pack. So the Altus also acts as visual inidcator for following traffic. Wow, four uses for one item. But the ground sheet / poncho is now just a ground sheet.

@C2 , I hope that gives more grist to your thinking.

And, for when you are underway, I say kia kaha (take care, be strong, get going)
Thanks for your good wishes. Only 68 days to go not that I’m counting haha

I have done 10 or so Caminos and never have had that problem. When it starts to rain I use the poncho that covers me and the backpack. It's called Altus. I bought 8 yrs ago in SJPD and has lasted well.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The simplest option is to buy cheap plastic builders refuse sacks, which are both lightweight and waterproof. To seal just use one of those plastic sandwich clips or a combination of folding the top and placing upside down in your pack (Counter intuitive but it does work). Then put all your stuff in 2 or three bags inside your pack. You could aslo use proprietary dry sacks but these generally very heavy. If you are fast enough to put it on, a poncho will keep both you and your pack dry.

Although the ponchos are a little warm to walk in they keep the pack dry. I would be without a poncho
Agree. I recommend a rain cover for the backpack and a fitted rain poncho that covered me and my pack. Priceless combination.

Can you share your proper techniques for wearing a poncho in rain/wind? I am walking SJPdP to Santiago in April/May for the first time and knowing how to best prepare for rain is one of my biggest uncertainties.

Could you share your tips on poncho wearing? Ta

I started from SJPdP on 13th June last year crossing the Pyrenees in torrential rain. Coming from Scotland, I am fairly used to heavy rain when walking in the Scottish Highlands and I have a fully waterproof backpack liner which was invaluable.

€46,-
Hi, I used an All in One waterproof rainware coat that covers the backpack and your body. I had no problems once I figured out how to stop the bottom of the coat flapping around. Cheap on EBay....but get a size larger. Have a blessed Camino.

The only downside I found to using a poncho system as opposed to rain jacket/pants combo to stay dry on the Camino is the lack of versatility with the poncho. It works great most of the time (assuming the wind is not too strong) but is not very practical to wear after you have finished walking for the day and are going out and about in a town/city and the weather still drizzly. Also, and this is just a personal thing for me, I just don't like walking about with a poncho on around town.
The only time I walked the Camino when there a lot of inclement weather I used my poncho for almost all of it. A really good ultralight one, not expensive. When there was only about two weeks left, and inclement weather still in the horizon, I stopped in a sports shoppe and bought a packable rain jacket/parka (I don't mind my legs getting rained on) which was actually on sale, 50% off. It was a good one and kept me dry and more practical to go about town in. I then left my poncho on a donativo table at an albergue.
A poncho is less practical when one goes by the philosophy of everything you carry having more than one use. The rain parka also doubles as a layer of warmth when it's not raining and may be chilly about. Just as a fleece jacket can be worn at night when you sleep to act as a layer of warmth allowing you to carry a lighter sleep system. I have arrived at Santiago before with a poncho in my pack that was never used. Had it been a rain jacket it would have been worn when chilly about and I would have left my fleece at home.

Last edited:

Use a rainponcho with sleeves and closed in the sides. They are available in outdoor stores in Spain but hard to come around online.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I used the rain cover as well as compactor bags. Probably overkill, but the contents stayed dry. I went the rain jacket route and wore rain pants during heavy rains. Stayed dry except for my feet.

I used the rain cover as well as compactor bags. Probably overkill, but the contents stayed dry. I went the rain jacket route and wore rain pants during heavy rains. Stayed dry except for my feet.

Shoes with an OutDry membrane (Colombia or other) with gaitors and then rainpants on top should keep your feet dry :)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Here is what kept my pack and me dry on my last day, which was torrential rain: 1/ everything in my pack is inside a ziplock bag...like cheap little packing cubes, these also keep everything organized. 2/ pack a couple of those cheap, see thru rain ponchos you buy for a dollar, 3/ put large sandwich bags over your socks before you put your shoes on when it is raining that morning. No fancy, expensive stuff, and i was never wet until i stepped into a puddle deeper than my walking shoes on the very last hour of my entire trip. Believe it!
Jackie
(Jacscamino.wordpress.com)

I’ve just treated myself to a pair of gaiters! Haven’t used them yet as I don’t know how to put them on. Doh. :D
Lol you are too funny please let me know if they work

€83,-
Lol you are too funny please let me know if they work
Jump into the shower with them on. That should tell you if you got it right!

Lol.
I should have said ‘I don’t know how to fasten them’... I need to go back to the shop and ask. I belong to a group of walkers and none of them knew either 😕

This forum helps in ways you didn’t know existed! :D Found the link to show you and I just read it for the first time ‘cut to size’. Sorted! Thank you all :D

I use a clear pack liner inside and if it rains, I also use my pack cover and my rain poncho. Nothing worse than wet gear. 💦

€83,-
I’ve found a double approach works well. Dry bags and poncho work a treat. Ponchos are almost super powered things. They keep you dry, your equipment dry, can serve as a wet ground picnic blanket, folded up is a nice seat cushion for hard and/damp ground/seats, a lean-to/awning, or a tent if you have a (close) friend who will snap their poncho to yours.

Line the inside of the pack with a trash compactor bag; they’re sturdy enough to last 1000+ miles and cost $1. At night put your pack inside it as bedbug prevention. Pack covers simply do not work. I use an umbrella instead of a raincoat or poncho (threw mine away; they don’t work well either).

I've always used a drybag and never worry about the rucksack getting wet (if it does it gives the sweaty straps a good rinse anyway). I use a drybag mainly because it is a great space saver - stuff everything in then sit on it to expel the air, then roll up tight. Saves about 50% of volume for compressibles like the sleeping bag, towel and clothes.

Most read last week in this forum

70+ year old, 5 ft. tall, 110 lb. female hiking the full Northern Route (del Norte). My goal is to carry no more than 12 pounds/5.44 kg. Ideally, I'd like to carry less. I'm planning to use a...
Has anyone tried wearing sun sleeves? Seems they might be good for protection from the sun while also perhaps forgoing the need for a long-sleeve shirt? My concern is whether or not the fit is...
Sorry if this seems trivial, but I leave in 26 days for my first Camino (Frances). I’m finalizing my backpack items figuring what makes the honored Final Cut. Question: I was gonna bring a...
I usually wear Motion Control, but thought I might try something new this year. What are YOUR favorites, and why?
Does anyone have any experience with getting a custom rain cover for an Osprey pack? After 4 different caminos I am now grappling with using my rain suit which I prefer vs a poncho because my...
I walked the Camino Portuguese in September 2023 and loved the experience. I'm looking forward to my next Camino sometime in 2025. Although I didn't need a blanket on the Portuguese, I'm...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.