• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Recordando...........Remembering

Javier

Today, near Roncesvalles...................

41715410150560125350138.jpg

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Wonderful! Buen Camino!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
WOW looks gorgeous but a little chilly. I'm doing it in June so a lot warmer.
Buen Camino

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Vet14 said:
Is that a mile marker or something of other significance?

The shell on the blue background is a route marker....similiar to the yellow arrows. You will find them in towns and along the way. The yellow arrows will also be in towns and along the way...but the arrows will also be found in the woods on trees and rocks and isolated places.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Oh ok. I didn't know if 'remembering' was meant in a sad way and that was some kind of marker for where someone died or some such.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Wow! Fantastic!

I confess I'm a bit worried with the snow I might get near O Cebreiro. I'll start walking this month, on the 8th, in Leon, and temperatures are getting very low.

But wonderfull pic! Keep it safe!

I much prefer to walk in the snow, than in the rain, or the heat!

The pic makes me want to drop everything and get on over there.

Be safe my friend!!!

Arn

MiguelGomes said:
I confess I'm a bit worried with the snow I might get near O Cebreiro. I'll start walking this month, on the 8th, in Leon, and temperatures are getting very low.

You have lots of places of safety where you can shelter from in bad conditions, even on the Foncebadon to Acebo stretch you have Manjurin, and on the way to O Cebreiro in the last sections you have hostels every 3/4Km or less. Wish I could join you out there!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
mikevasey said:
MiguelGomes said:

You have lots of places of safety where you can shelter from in bad conditions, even on the Foncebadon to Acebo stretch you have Manjurin, and on the way to O Cebreiro in the last sections you have hostels every 3/4Km or less. Wish I could join you out there!

Thanks, Mike! :)

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back