• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

recuerdos

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
If you hadn't walked the Camino, you might wonder why these pictures would be as much or more meaningful than, say, a photo of an ancient Roman bridge over a beautiful creek (tho I have plenty of those, too), views from on top of a mountain, walking through a chestnut forest or a shot of dinner in a fancy hotel, a cathedral in front of a sunset, etc.

Last edited:
If you hadn't walked the Camino, you might wonder why these pictures would be as much or more meaningful than, say, a photo of an ancient Roman bridge over a beautiful creek (tho I have plenty of those, too) or a shot of dinner in a fancy hotel, a cathedral in front of a sunset, etc.
Isn't that the truth! And that's exactly why it's almost impossible to tell others who have never done a Camino what it's like.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
That ceiling in the first pic! Where was that?
Looks like Albergue "La Hutte", near Atapuerca (Burgos)
Exactly right. It was a rather rustic albergue.
The day that I stayed there several other pilgrims and I went to the archeological ruins.

Last edited:
Stop - it is all too much!!!!! - what memories. We will all hopefully be there again one day.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Natúúrlijk. Nog even geduld....en we gaan weer als het kan. En tot die tijd hebben we genoeg herinneringen om.op te teren. 20190812_100919.jpg

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Love these. I seem to recognise quite a few of these pics. They give me great memories. Thsnkyou. X

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Preparing to be back again.

Attachments

• 20170913_104244.jpg
    20170913_104244.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 26
  • 20170928_200855.jpg
    20170928_200855.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 31
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Back